Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

yep, yer OFF TOPIC and doing a subject change Esmerelda !!
No I am not. I am showing you that the premise of the OP lacks logical reasoning: obviously this is over your head.

The OP is making a sweeping generalization about Muslims. The premise of the OP is completely illogical, but all you Muslim haters are on board. None of you is able to think logically, apparently.
No no no no....the generalization is the Muslims who, according to Islam, behead non believers.

Lucky for you, you still have your head for this to go over
Really? You believe they behead non believers? Really? I've lived and worked in Muslim countries for 7 years, am not a Muslim and still have my head. How do you work that out? In fact, millions of Christians, Hindis, and others, even Jews, live and work in Muslim countries and retain their heads. How do you work that out?
It is a matter of FACT, not belief. Here is one of the comments posted online by the jihadist Alton Nolen (AKA Jah’Keem Yisrael), who beheaded a co-worker at the Vaughn Foods plant in Moore, Oklahoma.

" I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." Word for word, this is Sura 8:12 of the Koran.

So when you speak with all the Muslim clergy have they all told you that Muslims are supposed to take that passage literally ?
No, because I'm not a Muslim. They say one thing (taqiyya) to Non-Muslims. They say the Koran to Muslims. Undercover FBI agents who have visited mosques, have been confirming this for years.

Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.
Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.
Oh, and some hero at the plant shot the scumbag with his pistol. That's not news either.

behaeding an unarmed woman isnt news....... but shooting an unarmed black kid is news
EVERYDAY, an average of 3 women in America are killed by their husbands or boyfriends, and this is also not news. Try to figure it out. You are focusing on any murder a Muslim commits, as if people of other faiths and backgrounds are not also killing people. It's stupid to damn Muslims and no one else.

Who said no one else is being damned ? ALL killers should be held accountable. Muslims however are a threat to America, as a whole nation.

Again, the various militia groups in Africa and Serbia are,actually behaving against the teachings of Jesus....right? I don't remember him saying to go forth and kill and rape....so in those cases...they are not Christians....and according to the Ten Commandments...though they are really governed by the laws,of Noah, Carrying the lords name in vain is a mortal sin....

Islam...killing and slaving is part of their doctrine...right? their prophet said it was okay and engaged in it himself....and it is codified in their holy book...right?

Catholic Priests...the same thing..they are acting against the teachings of Jesus, not with his approval....as did the church when it kept them from being punished...and I do believe it is documented that the Prophet of Islam took a 9 year old girl as a wife....right?

No matter how you try, Islam is nothing like Christianity....
Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end many times. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

You're wrong. Christians and Muslims have been slaughtering each other for thousands years, all in the name of their God.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

The vast majority of German Nazis weren't killers either. But it was the Nazi minority who drove the agenda. The vast majority of Japanese people in 1930s/40s were not killers. Vast majority of Ugandans ween't killers during the reign of Idi Amin.

Now, it is the 20% of Muslims in the world who ARE killers that are driving the agenda. It was 19 hijackers who killed 3000 people on 9-11. ONE jihadist (John Allen Muhhammad) who killed 19 people as the Beltway Sniper. ONE jihadist, Nidal Hasan who killed 13 soldiers in Fort Hood.

So what if the majority of Muslims are peaceful ? That isn't the issue, The issue is the ones who are NOT peaceful, and what we must do to stop them. And one of the answers is to eliminate Islam from America (which is illegal here anyway, according to the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2)

So I guess the founding fathers were all wrong with that freedom of religion stuff eh?

What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

1. Close down all the mosques and Islamic centers. Convert them into homeless shelters, animal shelters, and free medical/dental clinics.

2. eliminate all Korans from schools, libraries, bookstores, etc.

3,. Make Islam non-existent in America.

4. Round up all those who went to fight with ISIS, and arrest them for treason.

5. Investigate all those suspected of jihad, including many in computer forums, and other public relations media.

Again, the various militia groups in Africa and Serbia are,actually behaving against the teachings of Jesus....right? I don't remember him saying to go forth and kill and rape....so in those cases...they are not Christians....and according to the Ten Commandments...though they are really governed by the laws,of Noah, Carrying the lords name in vain is a mortal sin....

Islam...killing and slaving is part of their doctrine...right? their prophet said it was okay and engaged in it himself....and it is codified in their holy book...right?

Catholic Priests...the same thing..they are acting against the teachings of Jesus, not with his approval....as did the church when it kept them from being punished...and I do believe it is documented that the Prophet of Islam took a 9 year old girl as a wife....right?

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end at one time or another. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

Last edited:
Don't forget Christianity spread through Europe by fire and sword. The European barbarians didn't willingly change religions. In fact I believe Christians to be the first to force their religion on others. Previous to that I don't recall any sort of religious wars.

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end at one time or another. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, the America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

good point on the Nazis Protectionist . Lots of people don't realize what you just pointed out . People that disagreed with the Nazis would be killed or imprisoned so people just kept their mouths shut unless they were very brave . Look what isis does to Iraqi soldiers that they capture or what they do to Christians and the Yahzidis or even muslims of a different sect than themselves .

Don't forget Christianity spread through Europe by fire and sword. The European barbarians didn't willingly change religions. In fact I believe Christians to be the first to force their religion on others. Previous to that I don't recall any sort of religious wars.

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end at one time or another. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, the America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end many times. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

You're wrong. Christians and Muslims have been slaughtering each other for thousands years, all in the name of their God.

You're not not even close on this. Over 1400 years, Muslims have killed 270 million people (120 Million Africans, 80 Million Hindus, 60 Million Christians, 10 Million Buddhists) No religion, nation, cult, or ideology even comes close to this horrific figure. And I don't accept your version of casualties and America in Iraq. We see now, all the more, why US troops needed to be there, and need to return to there, and absolutely never should have left.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

The vast majority of German Nazis weren't killers either. But it was the Nazi minority who drove the agenda. The vast majority of Japanese people in 1930s/40s were not killers. Vast majority of Ugandans ween't killers during the reign of Idi Amin.

Now, it is the 20% of Muslims in the world who ARE killers that are driving the agenda. It was 19 hijackers who killed 3000 people on 9-11. ONE jihadist (John Allen Muhhammad) who killed 19 people as the Beltway Sniper. ONE jihadist, Nidal Hasan who killed 13 soldiers in Fort Hood.

So what if the majority of Muslims are peaceful ? That isn't the issue, The issue is the ones who are NOT peaceful, and what we must do to stop them. And one of the answers is to eliminate Islam from America (which is illegal here anyway, according to the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2)
And how would you eliminate Islam from America?

Remember...Islam started the conflict with Europe when they conquerd Spain and invaded France..50 years,before the first Crusade,was,called...in reaction to Islamic aggression....

So I guess the founding fathers were all wrong with that freedom of religion stuff eh?

What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

1. Close down all the mosques and Islamic centers. Convert them into homeless shelters, animal shelters, and free medical/dental clinics.

2. eliminate all Korans from schools, libraries, bookstores, etc.

3,. Make Islam non-existent in America.

4. Round up all those who went to fight with ISIS, and arrest them for treason.

5. Investigate all those suspected of jihad, including many in computer forums, and other public relations media.
No, they were right. And their 1st amendment on freedom of religion is all the more reason to eliminate Islam which is 100% opposed to freedom of religion, didn't you know ?

Yes Saddam doesn't look so bad now. Should have continued to let him deal with these people.

You're not not even close on this. Over 1400 years, Muslims have killed 270 million people (120 Million Africans, 80 Million Hindus, 60 Million Christians, 10 Million Buddhists) No religion, nation, cult, or ideology even comes close to this horrific figure. And I don't accept your version of casualties and America in Iraq. We see now, all the more, why US troops needed to be there, and need to return to there, and absolutely never should have left.

seems to me that the problem today is jihad rather than crusades or inquisitions Brian and Flopper . Both crusades and inquisitions were hundreds of years back in history and don't matter in this present day or to me . ---- islam means submission and islam is spread at the point of the sword and that's being done today !

saddam is also history Brian , saddam doesn't matter any more . Just a way to blame bush or the USA .

Terrorism is the problem, not one religion or another. They want to change us. I'd say if we throw out freedom of religion as many here seem to be saying then it is what they want.

seems to me that the problem today is jihad rather than crusades or inquisitions Brian and Flopper . Both crusades and inquisitions were hundreds of years back in history and don't matter in this present day or to me . ---- islam means submission and islam is spread at the point of the sword and that's being done today !

NONSENSE! For centuries European countries sent armies to places to conquers for gold, silver, and glory. Christian missionaries also went, and they were slaughtered mercilessly by the native inhabitants, including in the western hemisphere.

Yes he is. And we lost a lot of troops and $$$. Now the situation is worse. How about we learn from that?

saddam is also history Brian , saddam doesn't matter any more . Just a way to blame bush or the USA .

Yes for gold, silver, territory... Things you can hold and see, things of value. But not for religion. Charlemagne for example went to war with many to change their religion.

NONSENSE! For centuries European countries sent armies to places to conquers for gold, silver, and glory. Christian missionaries also went, and they were slaughtered mercilessly by the native inhabitants, including in the western hemisphere.

Forum List

Back