Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

Trump has a zero tolerance situation. he's not gonna back off from it. deal with it, snowflakes!

We are all a fool in one way the other. The Cowboy in Texas took off his clothes and jumped into a cactus patch. Why did you do that, it felt like the right thing to at the time.

Now Trump is being blamed for separating abusive parents from innocent children at the border. The Deep State will never stop their insane compulsion to make us commie no matter how many children get killed.
Now they're "abusive" parents? Keep it coming! You're burying yourselves.
:dig:
like trump is kidnapping? ohhhh the irony.

35485121_1876838399021900_2429966962772672512_n.jpg

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.

Then how were the pictures of the detainees taken under Obama? Are you saying fake news faked them?
Are you still squawking this nonsense?

This is a new.policy. a new method. The administration -- sans its orange douche -- has proudly admitted it. Why are you defending them from something they proudly admit? You Trumpkins are freakish!!
You didnt answer the question. The pics were from obama. You saying fake news is fakenews?
That's nice.

But the policy of separating the children was just implemented and expanded. By this administration. They are proud of it. They proudly admit it.

You love this policy. You love the administration which proudly implemented it.

Yet here you are, embarrassing yourself, bending over backwards to clear them of this policy and blame it on someone else.

That don't make no sense, Cletus!!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The only thing that has been expanded is the enforcement of our immigration laws. That is a good thing you nitwit.

If you don't want you children taken away from you by the authorities then don't take them with you to commit a crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes. It is.

Then how were the pictures of the detainees taken under Obama? Are you saying fake news faked them?
Are you still squawking this nonsense?

This is a new.policy. a new method. The administration -- sans its orange douche -- has proudly admitted it. Why are you defending them from something they proudly admit? You Trumpkins are freakish!!
You didnt answer the question. The pics were from obama. You saying fake news is fakenews?
That's nice.

But the policy of separating the children was just implemented and expanded. By this administration. They are proud of it. They proudly admit it.

You love this policy. You love the administration which proudly implemented it.

Yet here you are, embarrassing yourself, bending over backwards to clear them of this policy and blame it on someone else.

That don't make no sense, Cletus!!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The only thing that has been expanded is the enforcement of our immigration laws. That is a good thing you nitwit.

If you don't want you children taken away from you by the authorities then don't take them with you to commit a crime.
that seems rather clear.

Americans who are legal hate to see children dangled like carrots as some sort of absurd attempt to prevent arrest
That’s what thinkers dislike. Bleeders and feelers have the need to put the blame elsewhere

Americans who are legal hate to see children dangled like carrots as some sort of absurd attempt to prevent arrest
That’s what thinkers dislike. Bleeders and feelers have the need to put the blame elsewhere
Bleeders, feelers, and child sex traffickers and gang members...

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.
Good parents who are trying to save their children from growing up in abject poverty would "put their children in that situation." They are desperate or they wouldn't be doing it. Spoiled Americans have absolutely no idea what these people are trying to escape from. They hope to give their children decent housing, food, medical care and education so they have a life that is not filled with pain and suffering.

Somewhere back along the way, your people were immigrants, possibly for the same reason.
stop yourself already. just stop. you don't get to question every fking immigrant because illegals are detained for not having proper paperwork. We are not the catch all society for every fking poor third world victims. stop saying we are. we're not. no one is. sometimes life hands us a box of chocolate and sometimes hands us gangs and violence. Why don't you first rid our country of the third world gang shit and then perhaps we can think about other countries poor.
To do that would be to admit that Obama was wrong to seed our public schools with MS13 dreamers.

If we don't have to adhere to Federal immigration laws can we also ignore other Federal laws? Like those oppressive NFA laws, IRS thievery or the economic destroying EPA regulations?

The reason they are removed is because they are at risk because of the nature of the TRAFFICKERS that are being processed. The kids, if allowed to stay with their *families*, are being held with murderers, child predators, pimps, traffickers, and gang members.

Finally someone here 'gets it'

The left (or right for that matter) just can't get their noisy little pinheads around the fact that being detained w/ 3 squares a day, medical treatment & security from all the bad news in mec-kee-koo is DISNEYLAND comparitively.

Hell, were i a mexcan parent i'd be more than happy to take the chance of having my kids incarcerated in America

What part of 'Punishment justifies the Crime' is not understood here?

~S~

If we don't have to adhere to Federal immigration laws can we also ignore other Federal laws? Like those oppressive NFA laws, IRS thievery or the economic destroying EPA regulations?

billionaires yes, you,I , and just about every other poster here , no.....~S~

billionaires yes, you,I , and just about every other poster here , no.....~S~

Billionaires? You mean like the ones that supported Obama in 2008 and 2012 and Crooked Hillary in 2016?

However, right now I don't care about the laws not applying to corrupt mega millionaire assholes like Crooked Hillary. I am just wondering if the illegals get to break the laws can I break some of them like the NFA laws?

Can anybody break Federal laws or does that only apply to Democrat special interest groups?

Jesus said "suffer the children unto me"

he did not say "let the children suffer"

Forum List

Back