Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

No, she didn't.
Yes she did. Maybe step outside the white wing bubble and read her full comments. If you can muster the courage.

Nope. Once again your limited comprehension skills and your limited grasp of the language led you down the stupid path:

“What he [Trump] said [on Friday] very closely mirrored what the first lady said....."

"Asked if there was “any daylight between the president and the first lady” on the way the administration is enforcing immigration law, Sanders replied, “We’ve made it abundantly clear that the daylight exists between Democrats in Congress and their ability to change the law.”

Melania simply repeated exactly what her own husband has said all along...

"Trump told reporters, “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law — that’s their law.”

Inside Melania Trump's Surprising Migrant Children Rebuke: Did She Really Criticize Her Husband's Policy?

No, she didn't.
Yes she did. Maybe step outside the white wing bubble and read her full comments. If you can muster the courage.

Nope. Once again your limited comprehension skills and your limited grasp of the language led you down the stupid path:

“What he [Trump] said [on Friday] very closely mirrored what the first lady said....."

"Asked if there was “any daylight between the president and the first lady” on the way the administration is enforcing immigration law, Sanders replied, “We’ve made it abundantly clear that the daylight exists between Democrats in Congress and their ability to change the law.”

"Trump told reporters, “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law — that’s their law.”

Inside Melania Trump's Surprising Migrant Children Rebuke: Did She Really Criticize Her Husband's Policy?
She also called for reform. That's a fact.
"And hopes both sides of the aisle can come to an agreement"
Pretty simple, professor.

CTMBNEM4.jpg

No, she didn't.

She also called for reform. That's a fact.
"And hopes both sides of the aisle can come to an agreement"
Pretty simple, professor.
Trump has been calling for reform since he came on the scene.

You people are fools.

Continues to be zero tolerance.

"The president’s four-page order says that officials will continue to criminally prosecute everyone who crosses the border illegally, but will seek to find or build facilities that can hold families — parents and children together — instead of separating them while their legal cases are considered by the courts."

We were already doing that.

Did I say you people are fools?

Trump Retreats on Separating Families, but Thousands May Remain Apart

They're not REALLY married, are they? It's obvious to me they can't stand each other. They'd most likely be in divorce court if Trump wasn't the leader of the free world.

Forum List

Back