Breaking: Media Claims It's Sexist To Investigate Hillary Clinton's Health Crisis

"Sexist" is the new "racist".

In other words, expect to be labeled a "sexist" anytime you criticize Hillary as president.

"I don't agree with president Hillary's policy regarding Iran".

Liberals:

"You are a sexist and you hate women".

In other words, expect to be labeled a "sexist" anytime you criticize Hillary as president.

Liberals:

Well when is Donald Trump going to produce his income tax returns. Oh that's right he's the first one in 40 years that has refused to do it.

05-23-16-Donald-Trump-Tax-Return-Huge-1200x630-1464012631.jpg

Hillary Clinton's medical records, as are your's are protected by Hippa law and she doesn't have to release them unless she dam well wants to.

Liberals:

Well when is Donald Trump going to produce his income tax returns. Oh that's right he's the first one in 40 years that has refused to do it.

Hillary Clinton's medical records, as are your's are protected by Hippa law and she doesn't have to release them unless she dam well wants to.
And Trump doesn't have to release his tax records unless he damn well wants to.

Liberals:

Then STFU about Hillary Clinton's medical records.

Liberals:

Then STFU about Hillary Clinton's medical records.
I don't give a rats ass about Hillary's medical records. That skank won't be elected anyway.

• Banned

Liberals:

He can't release them if he wanted to. He's being audited.

Liberals:

She's gonna have to release them.

Liberals:

She's gonna have to release them.

No she doesn't have to release her medical records. But she may, if she chooses.

OREO, what kind of mental "cross circuit" has you equating a 1040 with medical history?

Let's be honest now, her health issues are entirely due to the extreme amounts of sniper fire she has been facing.

Forum List

Back