BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Shooter is dead. All mass shootings end when the shooter is confronted with a gun. Also, every mass shooter is either Muslim or atheist. No exceptions to either point.

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Right down the road from me.

Oregon state police: Reports of 10 dead at college

(CNN)Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

CNN's Sheena Jones and Jason Hanna contributed to this report.

Promoted Stories

10 Luxury Cars Under $35,000 That Are Worth Every PennyKelley Blue Book

Celebs you didn't know passed away: #17 is ShockingYour Daily Dish

Surprise! Fisherman Didn't Expect This! (Watch What…WebBrewed

What Two Lions Did Left These Tourists SpeechlessFuzzfix

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

Dogs Breeds That Don't Take a Lot of Work PetBreeds

24-year-old pleads 'Not Guilty' in Costco elder abuse claim KFI AM 640

The 10 Best 3-Row Vehicles Kelley Blue Book

This Heroic Whale Rescue Will Leave You Gobsmacked Fuzzfix

You Won't Believe What These 31 Bond Girls Look Like Now!! Your Daily Dish

The 20 Most INSANE Wedding Dresses Of All Time LittleBudha.com

More from CNN

Derrick Rose: I didn't rape ex-girlfriend

H&M's latest look: Hijab-wearing Muslim model stirs debate

New Jersey high school quarterback dies after leaving game with injury

Iran's Khamenei threatens 'harsh' retaliation over Hajj stampede at Mina

Medical examiner: We now know how Bobbi Kristina Brown died

Family: Ahmed Mohamed, clock-making teen, transferring to another school

Recommended by

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block;">

More Top Stories

Oregon shooting: Initial reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College - CNN.com

Bet it was a white dude.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.

It's gun free.

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

Every time there is another mass shooting the gun fetishists all start parroting their tired old BS claims that only guns can protect people from being shot.

There are 300,000,000 guns out there and we are having more and more mass shootings so obviously more guns are not the answer.

But no one expects the gun fetishists to be able to think for themselves and realize that their gun fetish is the problem, not the solution.

Last edited:
Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.

It's gun free.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.
It is not difficult for criminals to get firearms but you would make it hard for the law abiding to do the same? When it is proven over and over it does not stop crime or murder? Talk about STUPID.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against murder.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against burglary and theft.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against drugs.

does that mean we should throw up our hands and say "well, they're going to be violated anyway, so screw it".?

So....how do we make sure another one of these never happens? Two options really.

1) Ban all firearms in America. Immediately make it a felony punished by a MANDATORY 10 year jail sentence....for possession of any firear. Give all citizens a 1 year amnesty gap to turn in all weapons to local sheriff or national guard base. After that....the government is tasked with rounding up all remaining weapons. And jailing for 10 years those who possess them.

OR....

2) Get more good guys with guns on watch in places with mass crowds like movies, malls, schools. Hope and pray they stop the threat. Be it cops, security, or just CWP.

WHICH one is more realistic?

We are America

Our second amendment rights are more important than our children

Only ten were killed.....think of all the guns that didn't kill anyone today
Daily average abortions 115,000 babies.

But...but...What about Abortions? <sob> <sob>

We can't worry about anything else as long as there are abortions
Lets see 9000 firearms murders a year as opposed to millions of dead babies a year, ya lets worry about the 9000.

But...but...What about Abortions? <sob> <sob>
We can't worry about anything else as long as there are abortions

It's gun free.

It is not difficult for criminals to get firearms but you would make it hard for the law abiding to do the same? When it is proven over and over it does not stop crime or murder? Talk about STUPID.

does that mean we should throw up our hands and say "well, they're going to be violated anyway, so screw it".?

So we're gonna make a law just to feel good?

Just a few miles away now from this ground zero, local radio is indeed reporting the campus is your garden variety gun free zone.
Once again, the murderer who is willing to kill people is never going to pay attention to such rules, and the people who do obey the rules are once again forced to be lambs at the slaughter.

You realize gun free zones stop accidental shootings? When was the last time anyone was accidently killed in a gun free zone? And you realize more are killed accidently than in mass shootings each year? Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.
Less then 600 people a year are killed by accidental shootings. So you admit mass shootings are not a big problem?

I am saying accidental shooting kill more people. All people being shot dead is a pretty big problem don't you think?

Not criminals…..they could use a little more getting shot…….

And in a country of over 320 million people…505 accidental deaths is not a problem…..considering how many die in all the other accidents…including falling...

We have like 500 more than any country in Europe.

(CNN)Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

Promoted Stories

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

More from CNN

Recommended by

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block;">

More Top Stories

Oregon shooting: Initial reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College - CNN.com

Bet it was a white dude.

Since nearly 90% of the population is white here, I would say you probably got this one right for a change.

It's gun free.

Look you loon we have a PROTECTED Constitutional RIGHT to firearms. You don't like that? Change the Constitution.

So....how do we make sure another one of these never happens? Two options really.

1) Ban all firearms in America. Immediately make it a felony punished by a MANDATORY 10 year jail sentence....for possession of any firear. Give all citizens a 1 year amnesty gap to turn in all weapons to local sheriff or national guard base. After that....the government is tasked with rounding up all remaining weapons. And jailing for 10 years those who possess them.

OR....

2) Get more good guys with guns on watch in places with mass crowds like movies, malls, schools. Hope and pray they stop the threat. Be it cops, security, or just CWP.

WHICH one is more realistic?

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for all of these "good guys with guns on watch"?

Promoted Stories

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

More from CNN

Recommended by

More Top Stories

Bet it was a white dude.

Since nearly 90% of the population is white here, I would say you probably got this one right for a change.
It could have been downtown Detroit and I would have gotten it right. White guys love shooting up schools.

It's gun free.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

Shooter is dead. All mass shootings end when the shooter is confronted with a gun. Also, every mass shooter is either Muslim or atheist. No exceptions to either point.

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

It's gun free.

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?
Be SPECIFIC what would you do?

Forum List

Back