BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Just a few miles away now from this ground zero, local radio is indeed reporting the campus is your garden variety gun free zone.
Once again, the murderer who is willing to kill people is never going to pay attention to such rules, and the people who do obey the rules are once again forced to be lambs at the slaughter.

You realize gun free zones stop accidental shootings? When was the last time anyone was accidently killed in a gun free zone? And you realize more are killed accidently than in mass shootings each year? Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.
Less then 600 people a year are killed by accidental shootings. So you admit mass shootings are not a big problem?

I am saying accidental shooting kill more people. All people being shot dead is a pretty big problem don't you think?
So let me get this right.... every murder is an excuse to ban firearms but every illegal vote is NOT a reason to protect voting procedures? I got that right? There are 320 million firearms in private hands in this Country and less then 9000 murders a year with them. You would deny MILLIONS their rights because a very few people misbehave? But would not require id for voting cause very few ( according to You) do it?

Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.
It's gun free.
I don't think so.

In fact, I hear that somebody just shot a bunch of people there.

Could it be that laws banning guns, don't work?

Except to disarm the law-abiding, of course, and make them easy prey.

The anti gunners are praying it was a Tea Party/libertarian/Trump supporter….and they don't even believe in God….

Tragic, yet more families won't be seeing their kids again. Given some of the flippant responses in this thread its clear that people are becoming desensitized to these tragedies. If US polls show a majority in favour of stricter gun laws then why does Congress sit on its arse doing nothing. Its just impossible for people in Europe to understand why nothing evera gets done.
Because Mr. UK Fuckstick, we have a Constitution, not subjects of the crown. Besides, what legislation would prevent this?

Just a few miles away now from this ground zero, local radio is indeed reporting the campus is your garden variety gun free zone.
Once again, the murderer who is willing to kill people is never going to pay attention to such rules, and the people who do obey the rules are once again forced to be lambs at the slaughter.

You realize gun free zones stop accidental shootings? When was the last time anyone was accidently killed in a gun free zone? And you realize more are killed accidently than in mass shootings each year? Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.
Less then 600 people a year are killed by accidental shootings. So you admit mass shootings are not a big problem?

Mass shootings kill under 100 a year on average.

We are America

Our second amendment rights are more important than our children

Only ten were killed.....think of all the guns that didn't kill anyone today
Daily average abortions 115,000 babies.

But...but...What about Abortions? <sob> <sob>

We can't worry about anything else as long as there are abortions
Lets see 9000 firearms murders a year as opposed to millions of dead babies a year, ya lets worry about the 9000.

I am saying accidental shooting kill more people. All people being shot dead is a pretty big problem don't you think?
So let me get this right.... every murder is an excuse to ban firearms but every illegal vote is NOT a reason to protect voting procedures? I got that right? There are 320 million firearms in private hands in this Country and less then 9000 murders a year with them. You would deny MILLIONS their rights because a very few people misbehave? But would not require id for voting cause very few ( according to You) do it?

What the hell you talking about? I'm not a democrat.

Not criminals…..they could use a little more getting shot…….

And in a country of over 320 million people…505 accidental deaths is not a problem…..considering how many die in all the other accidents…including falling...

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

Yeah…wanna bet it was a gun free zone…moron. If this was an NRA/GOP campus then someone might have stopped it.

It's gun free.

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Mass shootings kill under 100 a year on average.

Think I have seen 130, but both are much lower than those killed in accidents.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

It's gun free.

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.
It is not difficult for criminals to get firearms but you would make it hard for the law abiding to do the same? When it is proven over and over it does not stop crime or murder? Talk about STUPID.

Forum List

Back