BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

I wonder if Corey 'Spartacus' Booker asked him "What do you think about gladiator movies?" Nevertheless Corey, remember, it's not about the truth.........it's about the accusation!!!!!!!!!

“We believe survivors!”
Can’t wait for a mob to chant that when Cory’s at a restaurant, right Maxine?

Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Spartacus Light-Skin is a gay rapist. Ha, ha.... Corey, you freak-show....

We also need to be prepared for a RBG replacement in SCOTUS...watch for it....

ApY3hyn.jpg

We should mummify Ginsberg. She's far too creepy to allow to return to dust. In fact, embalm her now, while she's still alive.

What a creep. He is as creepy as Creepy Joe Biden. Obama has his gay buddy, aka trainer Reggie. Booker learned from his master,......... sickos

-Geaux

I wonder if Corey 'Spartacus' Booker asked him "What do you think about gladiator movies?" Nevertheless Corey, remember, it's not about the truth.........it's about the accusation!!!!!!!!!

“We believe survivors!”

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

Here's an OP that comes right out and ADMITS it's basing a thread on Jim The Fuck Hoft.

Thanks, that saved three seconds.

/thread
Just think Pog, It could have been Jim The Fuck Acosta....ABNORMALS our entertainment!

I’m going to look for another source
That isn't necessary. Believe the gay man Booker assaulted. He is a democrat after all.
Only GOP Dupes would even pay attention to a Twitter post... Who needs facts or evidence? See Hillary Obama holder Lerner etc etc etc
You are right Freakshow to Balsy Ford for NO EVIDENCE.....Told you all, ABNORMALS are our entertainment...LOLOLOL!

Is it the same man Republicans said Obama had an affair with?

“We believe survivors!”

who pays you to spread this propaganda?

or

why are you so gullible and willing to believe this kind of crap?

“We believe survivors!”

or

Wait - You believed allegations about a sexual assault that allegedly took place 36 years ago when it was never reported, when it wasnt even mentioned for 30+ years, when witnesses did not corroborate the story, and when the accuser didn’t know when or where it happened and lied during her testimony. Yet you are writing off this man on the basis of what?

Yeah! It’s the ACQUISITION! !!

Don't forget Booker's high school tales being "as phony as silicon boobs..."

Charge him, present the evidence in a trial, convict. In all cases. otherwise, shut the hell up with the accusations. IMHO.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Magic-Bo...ShI315areX17_ILdGo59lQ-t6_2-HtRhoCY_8QAvD_BwE

Yeah maybe even more phony. Oh dear me we've committed a spelling error! Surely this means there can be no credibility!

Pahleeese.

Jo

Last edited:

“We believe survivors!”

or

Wait - You believed allegations about a sexual assault that allegedly took place 36 years ago when it was never reported, when it wasnt even mentioned for 30+ years, when witnesses did not corroborate the story, and when the accuser didn’t know when or where it happened and lied during her testimony. Yet you are writing off this man on the basis of what?

Exactly....the left suffers from the
"It's different" syndrome with unabashed
hypocrisy.

Jo

hmm is that the new thing Care4all ? We just write off everyone who might mention, bitch, or complain about something on a political message board as a paid operator?

Funny.
uhhh, maybe you haven't been paying attention but it's been 24/7 posting propaganda, since he arrived... so yes, it was a sound guess of mine!!! :D

So far they are just UNSUPPORTED allegations, unless real evidence shows up, Senator Booker doesn't have to respond to any of it.

“We believe survivors!”

or

C4A, I'm sure if you approached Booger he would sexually mollest you....Oh, maybe not, he likes boys!!!!!

But you believed Balsy Ford with NO EVIDEMCE!!...Can you say hypocrite?

I’m going to look for another source
That isn't necessary. Believe the gay man Booker assaulted. He is a democrat after all.
Only GOP Dupes would even pay attention to a Twitter post... Who needs facts or evidence? See Hillary Obama holder Lerner etc etc etc
You are right Freakshow to Balsy Ford for NO EVIDENCE.....Told you all, ABNORMALS are our entertainment...LOLOLOL!
People giving testimony is evidence.

Forum List

Back