BREAKING - Kathy Griffin FIRED by CNN

Meh......Kathy Griffin is white and rich!!!
1825-Kathy-Griffin-Trump-Photo-Causes-Stir.jpg

Some other network will hire her. The left loves what she did.

Kathy Griffin fired by CNN after gory Trump beheading photo

may 31 2017 Kathy Griffin won’t be spending her New Year’s Eve with Anderson Cooper.

The comedian was fired by CNN — a day after a gory photo of her holding a blood-stained, beheaded President Trump mask outraged the masses.

“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year's Eve program,” the network's communications team announced Wednesday in a tweet.
Help Me.....I have "DEMENTIA!!!
donald-trump.jpg

So the fuck what!!!! Griffin is already worth over 15 million dollars.
Geezus...are you her son or something? Nobody should be that angry over people celebrating the demise of this ugly broad other than her immediate family. :laugh:
i guess you don't realize just how loathed and hated you cocking sucking red state conservatives TRULY are!!!! True Americans realize just how destructive you god damned in breed sub humans remain.

FUCK CONSERVATIS, FUCK TRUMP VOTERS, FUCK WHINNY ASS CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

may 31 2017 Kathy Griffin won’t be spending her New Year’s Eve with Anderson Cooper.

The comedian was fired by CNN — a day after a gory photo of her holding a blood-stained, beheaded President Trump mask outraged the masses.

“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year's Eve program,” the network's communications team announced Wednesday in a tweet.
Lol...did you see the footage where she's blabbing about
Trump and Melania trying to, seriously, ruin her career...

I'm thinking, ummm, what career, Lol...never cared for her
Standing next to Lisa Bloom, another wannabe,
I don't care for her, even more!

Melania doesn't have a "Career". What the fuck are talking about! She hasn't even done shit a first lady!!!

Melania doesn't have a "Career". What the fuck are talking about! She hasn't even done shit a first lady!!!
Ummm, what the fuck are YOU talking about?

I was talking about Kathy Griffin, her 'career'...
learn how to comprehend what you're reading!

Geezus...are you her son or something? Nobody should be that angry over people celebrating the demise of this ugly broad other than her immediate family. :laugh:
i guess you don't realize just how loathed and hated you cocking sucking red state conservatives TRULY are!!!! True Americans realize just how destructive you god damned in breed sub humans remain.

FUCK CONSERVATIS, FUCK TRUMP VOTERS, FUCK WHINNY ASS CONSERVATIVES!!
FUCK LIBERALS, they're just pissed Trump won,
FUCK HILLARY VOTERS, they're just pissed Hillary lost,
FUCK WHINY ASS LIBERALS, who talk a lot of shit
I'm still waiting for Cher, Miley, Samuel, Raven and the rest...
TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND PLANET!

FUCK KATHY GRIFFIN, WHO WOULD RATHER APOLOGIZE
THEN STAND BY WHAT SHE DID AND SAY...FUCK IT
TOO DAMN BAD, TO EVERYONE I OFFENDED....
SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME

INSTEAD OF BEING A WHINY ASS BITCH,
WHO ISN'T REALLY SORRY ANYWAY,
AND BLAME THE BACKLASH ON HER GENDER!
TAKE THE HIGHS WITH THE LOWS!

FUCK YOU...
LEARN HOW TO SPELL OR USE THE SPELL CHECKER!

Kathy Griffin is the perfect representative for Generation Snowflake.

The Dems have found their 2020 candidate.

Being rich does not make her a good person, anyone that states they are going after a child has a very ugly soul. I don't care who you are. That she is now playing the victim, trying to get sympathy, when she knew exactly what she was doing, also shows how dishonest she is.

tilt.jpg

It's so bizarre that she admits she was wrong - and then blames President Trump for all of her sponsors bailing on her.

It's an insane tactic but again i say, i bet it works. All the media cartels hate trump as much as she does and they're gonna support her in this.

OTOH if limbaugh say did this to obama, he would be crucified by the press.

[

We understand. You hate white people . All liberals do, You are super-racist.

At least melly isn't stealing $60 million from the taxpayers by making them fund her vacations.

Forum List

Back