BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

:clap: Well, good for them. I just watched video of her dying. I saw the pools of her blood on the floor. She was standing there in a hallway doing nothing with a few other people and the coward Byrd (on the other side of a locked door mind you) stuck his gun out and just shot her in the neck through the glass. They should be suing him directly. She was no threat to no one, no one was threatening him. She wasn't even armed. He aimed at her head to kill her. He aimed at this woman and killed her for no reason, or he didn't even know who he was shooting at and just fired out of fear and cowardess. I hope they take that fucker for every last dime he is worth.
"Standing there in a hallway doing nothing...". :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This isn't some fly by night lawsuit. They took their time putting this together.

Can't wait for discovery.
All you will discover is that Babbitt stormed the capital and was trying to break into the speakers chambers. I suppose some right wing group is paying the expenses.

F*** Ashli Babbitt: We Will Never Forgive

You died a traitor as an accomplice to attempted murder, and we all know Hell is calling.

Ashli Babbitt, Fascist, Died​

Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt was unfortunately born on October 10th, 1985. This crazy bitch died on January 6th, 2021. Ashli Babbitt was a U.S. Air Force veteran who died for being an idiot. She died because she was susceptible to being in a cult. She died wanting to harm others.

And on that note, fuck you, Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbitt’s mom was at the Capitol on January 6th, 2022. I know I could throw a frozen orange at her and not miss at the distance she was standing. She was standing by a guy who looked like a red-headed 1993 Jason Priestley. I didn’t engage her at all. I took the photo.

I kinda wanted to engage, but I didn’t.

I had nothing good to say (technically I had great things to say; she just wouldn’t like it). Sure, I see a grieving old lady; I’m not made of stone. I got soft spots. I kinda felt sorry for her. But I know the currency of Black-people-hugs. I know the value of Black-people-sympathy. When it comes to love, compassion, and sympathy for fascists, this man is broke. I’m not sorry, nor will I engage in performative sympathy.

Being honest, I’m glad her daughter took a bullet. More of them should have been shot. Fuck Ashli Babbitt.

Fuck you, Ashli Babbitt.

Amen!

She knew better, but was a puppet of orange Jesus and his lies.

1704512263873.png

THE OFFSPRING Guitarist Calls Capitol Rioter ASHLI BABBITT 'A Dead Terrorist' Who Was 'Recruited' By TRUMP​

THE OFFSPRING guitarist Kevin "Noodles" Wasserman has blasted Ashli Babbitt, the woman who was fatally shot while invading the U.S. Capitol on January 6, calling her a "dead terrorist."

The 35-year-old former Air Force veteran was killed by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd while she was attempting to climb through a broken doorway window and into the Speaker's Lobby during the riots at the Capitol. After Babbitt ignored law enforcement pleas, a police officer fired a single shot, and the rioter later died at a local hospital.

Earlier today, Noodles tweeted: "Aside from herself, no one is more responsible for the death of Ashli Babbit than Donald Trump. His lies led her to be at the front of a violent attack on our Capitol. She's not a martyr, she's a dead terrorist, & Trump recruited her. #TrumpTraitors".

Over the weekend, Trump sent a pre-recorded commemoration video to Babbitt's family on her birthday, saying, "We must all demand justice," and calling on the Department Of Justice to reopen its investigation after Byrd was exonerated.

"It is my great honor to address each of you gathered today to cherish the memory of Ashli Babbitt, a truly incredible person," Trump said in the video, which played at a ceremony for Babbitt on Sunday in Freeport, Texas.

"On that horrible day of Jan. 6, Ashli arrived at the United States Capitol. She was shot and tragically killed," Trump said. "Today would have been her birthday. Happy birthday, Ashli."

A self-described libertarian and QAnon follower, Babbitt had written on January 5, "Nothing will stop us. They can try and try and try but the storm is here" — an apparent reference to the QAnon perspective that Trump was sent by God to exterminate Democrats and other political opponents — "and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours ... dark to light!"

In April, the Department Of Justice announced it would not be pursuing criminal charges against Byrd over the shooting on Babbitt, saying in a statement: "The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber."

Byrd later gave an interview to NBC in which he said he "tried to wait as long as I could" before her fired at Babbitt.

"I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers," he added.

Amen!

Last edited:
Innuendo isn't evidence of wrong doing, dipshit.
When you have a police department with over two thousand four hundred employees, most of them sworn officers, that has never upheld an improper use of force complaint, you have a major corruption problem. The shooter wasn’t even disciplined for forgetting his duty pistol in a public restroom. In most departments, that’s a firing offense.

1704513486104.png

‘Our First Martyr.’ How Ashli Babbitt Is Being Turned Into a Far-Right Recruiting Tool

This was Ashli Babbitt’s crowd.

“We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” the 35-year-old Californian announced to the viewers watching her video stream, narrating her journey along Pennsylvania Avenue on Jan. 6 with a group intent on stopping the certification of Joe Biden’s election. Babbitt wore a Trump flag as a cape. All around her, the slogans and chants seemed to have jumped the digital divide, echoing the Twitter feeds she prolifically shared. Babbitt sounded giddy about seeing the President speak in person that morning. “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” she told viewers. “God bless America, patriots.”

Less than two hours later, Babbitt was fatally shot in the neck by Capitol Police as she tried to climb through a broken window into the Speaker’s Lobby, a chamber off the House of Representatives where lawmakers were sheltering from the angry throngs forcing their way into the building.

Now many of these groups are pointing to Babbitt’s death as cause for further action. Some say they are already planning a “Million Martyr March” on Jan. 20 in D.C. Designs for a black, red and white “battle flag” honoring Babbitt, which originated on the message board 4chan, show the outline of a woman with long hair, framed by the backdrop of the Capitol and a large drop of red blood—a design which evokes the insignia of the KKK and the color scheme of fascist symbols. It has been widely shared, including by the pro-Trump lawyer turned-turned-conspiracy-theorist Lin Wood.

“Mark my words,” Johnson warns. “This woman will be used as a martyr figure to inspire others to radicalize towards violence.”

Much more at the link below...

View attachment 884081

‘Our First Martyr.’ How Ashli Babbitt Is Being Turned Into a Far-Right Recruiting Tool

This was Ashli Babbitt’s crowd.

“We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” the 35-year-old Californian announced to the viewers watching her video stream, narrating her journey along Pennsylvania Avenue on Jan. 6 with a group intent on stopping the certification of Joe Biden’s election. Babbitt wore a Trump flag as a cape. All around her, the slogans and chants seemed to have jumped the digital divide, echoing the Twitter feeds she prolifically shared. Babbitt sounded giddy about seeing the President speak in person that morning. “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” she told viewers. “God bless America, patriots.”

Less than two hours later, Babbitt was fatally shot in the neck by Capitol Police as she tried to climb through a broken window into the Speaker’s Lobby, a chamber off the House of Representatives where lawmakers were sheltering from the angry throngs forcing their way into the building.

Now many of these groups are pointing to Babbitt’s death as cause for further action. Some say they are already planning a “Million Martyr March” on Jan. 20 in D.C. Designs for a black, red and white “battle flag” honoring Babbitt, which originated on the message board 4chan, show the outline of a woman with long hair, framed by the backdrop of the Capitol and a large drop of red blood—a design which evokes the insignia of the KKK and the color scheme of fascist symbols. It has been widely shared, including by the pro-Trump lawyer turned-turned-conspiracy-theorist Lin Wood.

“Mark my words,” Johnson warns. “This woman will be used as a martyr figure to inspire others to radicalize towards violence.”

Much more at the link below...

Horst Wessel

You understand me just fine though don't you? That's why you're acting like a real bitch after I just educated you that there is no such thing as real proper english. That's just some elitist propaganda shit you never really thought through because you're a fail white.

You can go ahead and pretend that you don't understand the words I'm typing. Maybe everyone else here who can read will do you the courtesy of pretending you aren't an ignorant little bitch. :itsok:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Triggered. You really should do something about that temper. Seek help.

Forum List

Back