BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

:clap: Well, good for them. I just watched video of her dying. I saw the pools of her blood on the floor. She was standing there in a hallway doing nothing with a few other people and the coward Byrd (on the other side of a locked door mind you) stuck his gun out and just shot her in the neck through the glass. They should be suing him directly. She was no threat to no one, no one was threatening him. She wasn't even armed. He aimed at her head to kill her. He aimed at this woman and killed her for no reason, or he didn't even know who he was shooting at and just fired out of fear and cowardess. I hope they take that fucker for every last dime he is worth.

:clap: Well, good for them. I just watched video of her dying. I saw the pools of her blood on the floor. She was standing there in a hallway doing nothing with a few other people and the coward Byrd (on the other side of a locked door mind you) stuck his gun out and just shot her in the neck through the glass. They should be suing him directly. She was no threat to no one, no one was threatening him. She wasn't even armed. He aimed at her head to kill her. He aimed at this woman and killed her for no reason, or he didn't even know who he was shooting at and just fired out of fear and cowardess. I hope they take that fucker for every last dime he is worth.

You call breaking down the doors nothing. You are another criminal.

Which is the original, natural language? The ocean waves? The whispering wind?

LOL.gif
What a Bingo question. The original language was whatever the first humans used to communicate. I don't know what you mean by natural language. I could take a guess but undoubtedly the answer would a lot dumber than whatever I could imagine.

Showing that’s you’re nothing but a racist disgusting piece of shit defending a murderer.
You mean a hero. He was given a medal and is currently walking around free and uncharged, is he not? Your feelings dont make for good arguments.
Laughing about it too. George Floyd got what he deserved asshole.
Not according to the law or the settlement. Again your feelings don't make for good arguments.
Babbitt was murdered. And wonder why people laugh at losers like you.
No one wonders why you're jokes when you make emotional statements like this one.

Forum List

Back