BREAKING:Judge Engoron Caught Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter

Boy, he sure has you fooled.

Those are legit pics. He looks like a 71 y/o that's been working out for a couple of years. How was I fooled?

Actually, his shirtless torso looks kind of gross. Even Schwarzenegger wears a shirt now. It's called being an elder statesman with a touch of class.

Last edited:
He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

GOOD FOR HIM, HE LOOKS GOOD!

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

OH gosh a guy with out his shirt on, How rare is that!!!!

If I looked like that I would workout in a closet. I can't figure out why this dude seems to have such a high opinion of himself? He's goofy looking, he acts like a dork, he has the Carlos Danger syndrome and he's a crooked ass judge who obviously wants Trump to be found guilty. There's nothing to like about this dude. MAGA
We see that you can read minds and determine whos guilty or not.
Who needs judges when we have you?

What makes this argument illegitimate?

Suggesting that this is being distributed to high school kids for starters.

Secondly, it’s a fitness pick, of an old man from the waist up, showing a before and after fitness picture. There doesn’t appear to be any nefarious reason for the pic other than what was stated.

That’s why the argument is not legitimate. If you want to argue about his obvious bias against trump in this court case, THATS an argument to be made, but trying to make hay out of this just makes people look like theyre grasping at straws. That’s something the left does…don’t be like that.

It's creepy that he posted these pics, but it's a high school ALUMNI newsletter. Meaning these are all adults that are reading this. I would question calling them a pervert for doing this. Weirdo maybe, but not pervert.

Suggesting that this is being distributed to high school kids for starters.

There's no such suggetion
Secondly, it’s a fitness pick, of an old man from the waist up, showing a before and after fitness picture. There doesn’t appear to be any nefarious reason for the pic other than what was stated.

The one the left is a fitness pic, The one of the right is a pervy creepy pic.
That’s why the argument is not legitimate. If you want to argue about his obvious bias against trump in this court case, THATS an argument to be made, but trying to make hay out of this just makes people look like theyre grasping at straws. That’s something the left does…don’t be like that.

Try a bit of intellectual honesty. Clarence Thomas or Kavanaugh posted that kind of pic on the Internet - you guys would be shitting kittens.

Try a bit of intellectual honesty. Clarence Thomas or Kavanaugh posted that kind of pic on the Internet - you guys would be shitting kittens.

If the “high school” part of the post topic wasn’t the suggestion, then what’s the point. It’s an alumni newsletter so it’s all going to be people around his age.

He could have been wearing a Speedo (which isn’t much better, I admit) but we don’t know for sure that he was actually naked.

Nah, I mean, I’m not denying that the photo may have been in bad taste, but, it’s not THAT big of a deal.

And who’s this “you guys”? You think I’m a lefty??

He looks very much like a whiney & pussifed liberal to me. The pompous kind, who figure they're an intellect. In other terms, he looks like a real dick.

If the “high school” part of the post topic wasn’t the suggestion, then what’s the point.

??? The point is to state the fact that he posted on his HS alumni page

It’s an alumni newsletter so it’s all going to be people around his age.
Again ???? I have 18 y/o's and 80 y/o's on my HS alumni page
He could have been wearing a Speedo (which isn’t much better, I admit) but we don’t know for sure that he was actually naked.
He was naked as a jaybird - hence the camera placement
Nah, I mean, I’m not denying that the photo may have been in bad taste, but, it’s not THAT big of a deal.
Such bad judgement is a big deal ... for a judge.
And who’s this “you guys”? You think I’m a lefty??
If you're defending this pic by this loon, if the shoe fits, wear it.

??? The point is to state the fact that he posted on his HS alumni page

Again ???? I have 18 y/o's and 80 y/o's on my HS alumni page

Why would an 18 year old be on the alumni page for someone who is in their 70’s?

You can assume that I suppose, we can’t see below his waist.

I agree, a judge should have more decency than that, I just don’t think this is the issue people are making it out to be is all.

Someone can’t have independent thought? I think one of the biggest problems with political parties is the expectation of “group think”. Stop waddling behind a “leader” and use your own thoughts and ideas. Just because I mean to the right doesn’t mean I have to, or should be expected to, follow every tenant of their ideology and not be able to have my own opinions.

These alumni newsletters can be subscribed to by any interested graduate and of all ages.

Lets put this into perspective , first this is from a hate Nazi sight that hates anyone on the left. and to top is off , it is probably a lie in the first place. These hate nazi love their lies and live by their lies. If any right winger opens their mouth , the best most sensible aproach is to assume it is a lie because spending hours looking into it 90 % of the time it is a lie or a distortion. and you have just wasted hours.

He sure looks like a lib broken toy

Did Epstein pal around with homo’s?

Of so I wonder if the judge ever appeared on the Lolita Express passenger list?

Forum List

Back