BREAKING:Judge Engoron Caught Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

Sick perv?! For what?

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

"half naked pictures"....???

I mean...

1699591820426.png

Half naked men

“A) Extra-Judicial Activities in General. A judge shall conduct all of the judge's extra-judicial activities so that they do not:

(1) cast reasonable doubt on the judge's capacity to act impartially as a judge;

(2) detract from the dignity of judicial office; or

(3) interfere with the proper performance of judicial duties and are not incompatible with judicial office.”

Why would an 18 year old be on the alumni page for someone who is in their 70’s?
Only 70 y/o's graduated from this HS? Again. there are 18 y/o's to 80 y/o on my HS alumni web web
You can assume that I suppose, we can’t see below his waist.
His camera placement is clearly intentional
I agree, a judge should have more decency than that, I just don’t think this is the issue people are making it out to be is all.
Then you haven't been following the trial. This loon has made himself center stage in this circus.
Someone can’t have independent thought? I think one of the biggest problems with political parties is the expectation of “group think”. Stop waddling behind a “leader” and use your own thoughts and ideas. Just because I mean to the right doesn’t mean I have to, or should be expected to, follow every tenant of their ideology and not be able to have my own opinions.
If you don't find this trial an absurd abuse of our legal system for rank political purposes, you're tipping your ideological stand.

“A) Extra-Judicial Activities in General. A judge shall conduct all of the judge's extra-judicial activities so that they do not:

(1) cast reasonable doubt on the judge's capacity to act impartially as a judge;

(2) detract from the dignity of judicial office; or

(3) interfere with the proper performance of judicial duties and are not incompatible with judicial office.”

Violated that big time
The witch hunt and the improper pictures are all signs of loose cannon on a mission

Only 70 y/o's graduated from this HS? Again. there are 18 y/o's to 80 y/o on my HS alumni web web

His camera placement is clearly intentional

Then you haven't been following the trial. This loon has made himself center stage in this circus.

If you don't find this trial an absurd abuse of our legal system for rank political purposes, you're tipping your ideological stand.
This judge seem to damand a high degree of compliant behavior while publicly failing to do so himself

Upside is that his nonsense has virtually guaranteed a reversal on appeal.
Now scrambling about posts his wife has been making for about a year which are all anti Trump and pictures in orange jumpsuit and in jail and that he is a criminal who belongs in jail
Prejudice and perversion abounding

Now scrambling about posts his wife has been making for about a year which are all anti Trump and pictures in orange jumpsuit and in jail and that he is a criminal who belongs in jail
Prejudice and perversion abounding
Looks like his clerk that Trump has been bitching about is headed for trouble after it was discovered that she illegally gave DEmocrats thousands of dollars.

Looks like his clerk that Trump has been bitching about is headed for trouble after it was discovered that she illegally gave DEmocrats thousands of dollars.
Schumers girlfriend that had these flake fakes freaking out about “intimidation”?

That's the one. Rules in NY allow up $500 in political contributions for judicial clerks. She gave, literally, thousands.

Look at this maniacs source. You have to be kidding, if a right winger opens their mouth it's a lie 90% of the time. so it is best to always assume it is a lie , it will save you tons of time. and effort.

Elder Gents going topless seems to be all the rage now. Hell, I just yanked my shirt off in solidarity.

Shirtless Jr.jpg

That's RFK Jr, for those that don't know.

Forum List

Back