BREAKING! Judge Blocks Trump From Deporting More Than 1,400 Iraqis

What reason for keeping Iraqis here, can this Jew think of?
What reason would anyone think of that is lawfully minded for keeping criminals in their country regardless of their religion or ethnic background?

Immigrants regardless of who they are need to understand that we are a nation of laws and they are not welcome and cannot stay if they break those laws. The judge is out of line to endanger citizens here by overstepping his authority in cases that already had final deport orders made.
Chaldean community pushes back on Iraqi deportations
"The operation in this region was specifically conducted to address the very real public safety threat represented by the criminal aliens arrested," said Rebecca Adducci, field office director for ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Detroit, in an emailed statement. "The vast majority of those arrested in the Detroit metropolitan area have very serious felony convictions, multiple felony convictions in many cases. I applaud the efforts of the law enforcement personnel who, day in and day out, put their lives on the line to protect this community.”

I don't want Iraqis here, criminals, or not.
They are just too different from us.
They're third worlders, people that our founders did not have in mind when they created this country.

I suppose the supreme court will have to teach these assholes how rudimentary justice / law works. These leftist activists are clueless on such matters.

Just another example of the Jewish problem in America. When this is overturned by the SCOTUS, Trump should deport these Iraqis, along with Goldsmith to Israel

What reason for keeping Iraqis here, can this Jew think of?

This Jew can't think of any. It pains me to see liberals Jews protect Muslims in this way. Do these morons not see what is happening to the Jews in Europe. Jews are no longer safe in Europe and Israel is seeing record immigration from Europe. This is all due to the influx of antisemitic Muslims. But then European Jews also get it bad because the incoming Muslims are anti-western values, abuse women, pro-rape and are feeloaders live off the generous welfare system!

Yet an American Jew blocks deporting antisemitic Muslims! Asshole. The only difference between the Muslims in Europe and here are numbers. They make up a far greater percent in Europe. Once the numbers increase here we will have the same Muslims problems.

The problem isn't radical Islam, it is Islam itself!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I suppose the supreme court will have to teach these assholes how rudimentary justice / law works. These leftist activists are clueless on such matters.

If they do then it shows that the Supreme Court does not understand how rudimentary compassion works. This country was founded by people escaping religious persecution. These Iraqis are Christians who fear persecution if they are forced to return to Iraq. It should be taken seriously. It also shows how ignorant and hateful Trump supporters are.

Forum List

Back