The US under Trump slumps in world popularity

• Banned
from the report
  • The image of the United States has deteriorated sharply across the globe under President Donald Trump
  • the survey spanning 37 nations showed U.S. favorability ratings in the rest of the world slumping to 49 percent from 64 percent
  • Just 30 percent of Mexicans now say they have a favorable view of the United States

Hey Jake...I have it from anonymous sources that the Alt-Right Gang has found your location and is about to apprehend you.

Take cover!!!! NOW!!!

No one cares what Mexico thinks Jake. 70% of Mexicans like America just fine. They are dying to get here. Literally.

• Banned
Hey Jake...I have it from anonymous sources that the Alt-Right Gang has found your location and is about to apprehend you.

Take cover!!!! NOW!!!
No worry, mon ami. They are snowflakes and I can melt them in a heart beat. :)

• Banned
As I said, the worth of this is of course in the eye of the beholder. You care what Mexicans think or you would not have posted.

No one cares what Mexico thinks Jake. 70% of Mexicans like America just fine. They are dying to get here. Literally.

As I said, the worth of this is of course in the eye of the beholder. You care what Mexicans think or you would not have posted.

I care what some Mexicans think, scratch that, I care what Americans From Mexico think, but could care less what Mexico thinks. The world isn't America Jake. You hey would be better served minding their own leadership.

Merkel rated higher than Trump?
I guess you got to kill yourself with millions of Muslim riff-raffs in order to "Please the World"
You mean to please the elite left....right?

It's little secret that much of the World likes a tolerant submissive U.S.A.
Not possible.

Never going to happen.

Wars and more wars...courtesy of the good old USA...all thanks to a criminal corrupt ruling class.

Yet it is said the USA is governed by the 'consent of the governed." What hogwash.

from the report
  • The image of the United States has deteriorated sharply across the globe under President Donald Trump
  • the survey spanning 37 nations showed U.S. favorability ratings in the rest of the world slumping to 49 percent from 64 percent
  • Just 30 percent of Mexicans now say they have a favorable view of the United States

Of course the rest of the world would prefer a globalist that is willing to fleece America and send jobs overseas, and allow poor countries to flood our market with cheap products. They hate the fact that Trump won't sign unfair agreeements like TPP, Paris Accords, etc.

If Mexicans view us so badly why the fck do they keep sneaking across the border?
You think it's only Mexico. How cute.
Five months into Trump’s presidency, the survey spanning 37 nations showed U.S. favorability ratings in the rest of the world slumping to 49 percent from 64 percent at the end of Barack Obama’s eight years in the White House.
Also three of our closest allies, France, Germany and Spain have a negative view of the pussy grabber.

“The drop in favorability ratings for the United States is widespread,” the Pew report said. “The share of the public with a positive view of the U.S. has plummeted in a diverse set of countries from Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.”

The world loved President Obama and had a positive view of us. Not anymore.
When you have an arrogant incompetent president who can't remember what he's said from one moment to the next and whose policies not only the majority of Americans disagree but most of the world, we have the dismal situation we have now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back