Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Right now we're focused on real ties to crimes.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

Having ties to Russia isn't a crime, moron.

Did I say is was? But the chart is leading us on the money trails. Were crimes will be found. Like Manafort.

btw. Ken Star chased Clinton for years. And Star's only convictions was his own teammate for leaking.
Here with Mueller, one conviction and two indictments in 9 mo. WOW!

Last edited:
I think one thing we've learned here. The swamp has created a situation where a person can't drain it. Even if you give Trump the benefit of the doubt and believe he was sincere about draining the swamp, how can you when you must rely on members of the swamp just to get into office, let alone get anything accomplished?

We need to start at the grass roots and start electing Congressman who have ZERO ties to DC. They are ALL criminals.

The Douche Fully Swamped out his cabinet appointees.

C_wTdJaWsAA1W35.jpg

1fpxc3.jpg

...and the Hits they keep on coming ...
Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson
Firm in Mueller indictment got RNC funds for work on Trump campaign http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article181708151.html …

2:43 PM - Oct 30, 2017

Firm in Mueller indictment got RNC funds for work on Trump campaign
A company listed in the Monday indictment of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates received funds from the Republican National Committee for work done in coordina...

miamiherald.com

This will be worse than raygoon 138 teammate convictions/deals.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president
Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

btw. raygoons team came up with the Douche slogan.
MAGA is a STOLEN raygoon slogan.

Last edited:
Breaking Update:

In fact, Papadopoulos was not an advisor. He was just a campaign volunteer and most likely a DNC plant.

George Papadopoulos Was a Campaign Volunteer – All Attempts to Get Trump to Meet With Russians Were Rejected

Damn you and your FACTS! How are 'we' supposed to 'get Trump' if people like you keep countering 'our' lies with FACTS?!

Bwuhahahaha........
8864102d95b5bac39c5de571a1b5f5af.jpg

^ what on Earth? Is that considered discourse in this forum?
Welcome, Londan.

Manafort has got some 45 years of payoff, voter scams information to give Mueller to stay out of jail.
Manafort does not need to rat on the Russians, just Americans to stay alive.

Obviously firing Comey was not obstruction, anyone who truly believes it was should do the world a favor and stop breathing.

Dunno if it falls under the definition, but it was certainly corrupt.

Only innocent people, if can, fire investigators going into their fully honest backgrounds. The Douche can't let his honesty see the light of day.

Can you explain this?

Facebook? You mean the site the Russians were using / manipulating? Damn, dude, why don't you just do like MSNBC and use a white supremacist web site?

:p

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.
The president has the constitutional power to pardon for any reason he sees fit, thus, it is not obstruction.
No, but firing Comey was. He's gonna get his hiny singed for that one.
If firing Comey were obstruction, then it should be all over by now.. the impeachment would already be underway.
I dunno, Joe. I've pondered that one a long time. At first, I really thought Trump was just in a snit that Comey wouldn't kiss his ring (cleaned up for Londan's benefit) and the remarks to the Russian ambassador the next day that Trump had "solved a big problem" might have just been bragging that he can be a Powerful Leader, too.
But I dunno, now, Joe. The meeting with the Russian lawyer by Jr. and them really put a nail in it for me. It just shows the whole attitude of the Trump team and to me it indicates that the Russian government's assistance wasn't a surprise by that point. They didn't bat an eye over that statement in the initial email, and they have avoided talking about it.
Stuff was happening, Trump knew it, Comey knew it and Trump knew he knew it. It didn't work out very well, but I think Trump's actual idea was to shut down the investigation by either getting Comey's loyalty or getting rid of the guy.

Breaking Update:

In fact, Papadopoulos was not an advisor. He was just a campaign volunteer and most likely a DNC plant.

George Papadopoulos Was a Campaign Volunteer – All Attempts to Get Trump to Meet With Russians Were Rejected

Damn you and your FACTS! How are 'we' supposed to 'get Trump' if people like you keep countering 'our' lies with FACTS?!

Bwuhahahaha........
8864102d95b5bac39c5de571a1b5f5af.jpg

^ what on Earth? Is that considered discourse in this forum?
It is nothing compared to what the Alt Right here will pull.

As matters increase from bad to worse, the Alt Right will get much worse.

Forum List

Back