Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Why don’t you tell us why the Jews have been persecuted against for over 2 000 years
Hey Im asking, no ide how they have pissed off so many people in so many countries oveer the years. You want to try to explain it

What word do you mean?

Listen here, Mr. Tim Whatley, I'm a Jew. Despite that, I fail to see (and so should you) what refusing to purchase an item from a shyster has to do with .... uh ..... er .... um .... what's the word I'm supposed to "look up in the dictionary"?
Refusing to buy a item has NOTHING to do with Antisemitism
What word do you mean?

Listen here, Mr. Tim Whatley, I'm a Jew. Despite that, I fail to see (and so should you) what refusing to purchase an item from a shyster has to do with .... uh ..... er .... um .... what's the word I'm supposed to "look up in the dictionary"?
What does refusing to buy an item have to do with Antisemitism?? NOTHING!!! You’re the one who brought up the topic

You’re blaming the victim.
Im asking why they are been the victims for centuries. When you are expunged from a country or two, it might be the fault of the countries. When you have been expunged from over 200 countries over the last few centuries you might have to look inward since no other group has this history

The you have to ask yourself why? Why is that of all the people on earth the jews have been persecuted so much.

Because people are jealous of their success. The Jews have had a longstanding tradition of educating their children.

So, take an educated Jew, toss them in with a bunch of ignorant people, and who do you think is going to prosper?

Im asking why they are been the victims for centuries. When you are expunged from a country or two, it might be the fault of the countries. When you have been expunged from over 200 countries over the last few centuries you might have to look inward since no other group has this history

Correct. The Jews prosper no matter where they are. That breeds jealousy.

If Israel wanted to exterminate the Palestinians it would have been done already. They hold absolute air superiority, They surround the Gaza Strip on 3 sides. They can strike inside Gaza with impunity. Stop with the hyperbole.

"Genocide" is not hyperbole to any informed and rational individual who has both spent time in the region and studied it for over 60 years.

I'm far from alone in condemning Netanyahu's genocidal agenda.

Ethical Jews around the world are just as repulsed and concerned about generations of retaliations that are certain to occur after such an egregious war crime:

"A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "Under international law, the crime of genocide is defined by “the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such,” as noted in the December 1948 UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. In its murderous attack on Gaza, Israel has loudly proclaimed this intent. Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”." CONTINUED

"Jews Against Genocide statement and action"

EXCERPT "We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another." CONTINUED

"Genocide" is not hyperbole to any informed and rational individual who has both spent time in the region and studied it for over 60 years.

I'm far from alone in condemning Netanyahu's genocidal agenda.

Ethical Jews around the world are just as repulsed and concerned about generations of retaliations that are certain to occur after such an egregious war crime:

"A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "Under international law, the crime of genocide is defined by “the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such,” as noted in the December 1948 UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. In its murderous attack on Gaza, Israel has loudly proclaimed this intent. Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”." CONTINUED

"Jews Against Genocide statement and action"

EXCERPT "We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another." CONTINUED
It is hyperbole. Unless we are going to change what the word genocide means. If Israel is trying to exterminate Palestinians they are doing a horrible job of it. There are more Palestinians now that ever before. That doesnt mean that what Israel is doing is ok or not terrible. The two arent mutually exclusive. This is part of the problem with discussions like this. Its the same with the Russia/Ukraine war. Any dissent or questioning of Ukraine is somehow support for what Russia did and/or Putin specifically. Saying what's happening in Gaza isnt a genocide isnt support for the war there.

In 1990 there were 2.1 million Palestinians in Israel

In 2023 there were over 5 million.

Either Israel is really bad at genocide or there is no genocide.

While I was shopping for a menorah and mezuzah, a Jewish shopkeeper in Tel Aviv tried to cheat me but because I speak German I understood enough of his Yiddish to know what he said to his sister about my countrymen "under his breath". For that reason I purchased said articles in some other shop but I suppose calling the shyster out and embarrassing him proves that I am an antisemite, right?

:blowpop:

Don't worry, our resident slander queen has a nasty epithet for anyone who opposes Netanyahu's criminal excesses.

My guess is that you'll be hearing the word "self hating Jew" before the sun sets.

However:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Don't worry, our resident slander queen has a nasty epithet for anyone who opposes Netanyahu's criminal excesses.
I know.
My guess is that you'll be hearing the word "self hating Jew" before the sun sets.
That particular slander has already been wielded by the C queen in previous threads.
However:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates
True-true.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Thank ya'! :bow2:

Forum List

Back