Hamas says 60 hostages killed in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip since Oct. 7

Hamas has been trained by Iran's terror group the Quds force. During the 1970s Iran figured out the best way to deal with superior nations was to take hostages. Enter American president Jimmy Carter who proves them right. He basically surrendered to them.
~~~~~~
According to intelligence reports, Iranian Quds forces trained 500 Hamas last year.

RE: Hamas says 60 hostages killed in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip since Oct. 7
SUBTOPIC: International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
⁜→ et al,

(REMINDER)

RULE 96 Rule 97 IHL.png

60 ransoms they cannot collect.
(COMMENT)

There is a couple of questions here.

Did HAMAS (
or any associated Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) have a strategy pertaining to hostage taking?

Did any of the surviving HAMAS Leadership (or any associated Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) have a specific intent relative to the practice of "Hostage Taking?"

◈ International Criminal Court (ICC) Article 8(2)(b)(i) War crime of attacking civilians
✦ The perpetrator directed an attack.​
✦ The object of the attack was a civilian population as such or individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities.​
✦ The perpetrator intended the civilian population as such or individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities to be the object of the attack.​
✦ The conduct took place in the context of and was associated with an international armed conflict.​
✦ The perpetrator was aware of factual circumstances that established the existence of an armed conflict.​
◈ International Criminal Court (ICC) Article 8(2)(c)(iii) War crime of taking hostages
✦ The perpetrator seized, detained or otherwise held hostage one or more persons.​
✦ The perpetrator threatened to kill, injure or continue to detain such person or persons.​
✦ The perpetrator intended to compel a State, an international organization, a natural or legal person or a group of persons to act or refrain from acting as an explicit or implicit condition for the safety or the release of such person or persons.​
✦ Such person or persons were either hors de combat, or were civilians, medical personnel or religious personnel taking no active part in the hostilities.​
✦ The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established this status.​
✦ The conduct took place in the context of and was associated with an armed conflict not of an international character.​
✦ The perpetrator was aware of factual circumstances that established the existence of an armed conflict.​
As a layman, I have heard (second and third hand) that the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), as well as the security serve arms and police, describe what they perceived as "hostage taking" and "direct attacks on unarmed civilians." I saw video clips of what appears to be Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAPs) direct small arms fire (SAF) at point blank ranges onto unarmed civilian targets; killing unarmed civilians.

Now, I have no reason to have any confidence in the international judicial system [ei the Court of Justice (ICJ) or the Criminal Court (ICC)]. I have written about this before over the last decade - many times. I believe the the ICJ and the ICC to be blatantly political corrupt organization (IMO). The UN (including the Security Council), the ICJ and the ICC have all know about the very well documents War Crimes committed by the various Palestinian Terrorist Organizations (PTOs) dating back to a time before the "Coast Road Massacre" (1978) and the murder of Gail Rubin (1978). And everyone (not suffering from the
Ostrich Effect.) remembers the kidnapping and murder of members to the Israeli Olympic Team in Much (1972). This is a well establish, undisputed, history of criminal history of murder and mayhem over the last four decades. IMO, Israel has no reasonable expectation of being fairly serviced by the International Community which has constantly leaned in favor of the HoAP (by the UN (including the Security Council), the ICJ and the ICC).

No matter what the Customary and International Law may say, including the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), it has completely failed to live up to its purpose and maintaining peace and security in the Middle East Region. Therefore (again in MHO) I would not blame Israel for completely ignoring the recommendations of the International Community. They should seek justice on the own terms and in their own hands without regard to the International Law which has been a complete disservice to the World, the Region and the sovereign State of Israel. If the international system is going to consistently lean in favor of the Terrorist Haven and shelter for more than half-dozen terrorist organizations (including the UNRWA), then they should step aside and allow Israel to take the appropriate action.

Just My Thought,

1699809807685.png

1699718408524.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTRIBUTION:
Excerpts from material: Published by the International Criminal Court, Copyright © International Criminal Court 2011, PO Box 19519 | 2500 CM | The Hague | The Netherlands |
www.icc-cpi.int

RE: Hamas says 60 hostages killed in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip since Oct. 7
⁜→ et al,

(REMINDER)

(COMMENT)

Did HAMAS (
or any associated Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) have a strategy pertaining to hostage taking?

Did any of the surviving HAMAS Leadership (or any associated Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) have a specific intent relative to the practice of "Hostage Taking?"

◈ International Criminal Court (ICC) Article 8(2)(b)(i) War crime of attacking civilians
✦ The object of the attack was a civilian population as such or individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities.​
✦ The perpetrator intended the civilian population as such or individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities to be the object of the attack.​
✦ The conduct took place in the context of and was associated with an international armed conflict.​
◈ International Criminal Court (ICC) Article 8(2)(c)(iii) War crime of taking hostages
✦ The perpetrator seized, detained or otherwise held hostage one or more persons.​
✦ The perpetrator threatened to kill, injure or continue to detain such person or persons.​
✦ The perpetrator intended to compel a State, an international organization, a natural or legal person or a group of persons to act or refrain from acting as an explicit or implicit condition for the safety or the release of such person or persons.​
✦ Such person or persons were either hors de combat, or were civilians, medical personnel or religious personnel taking no active part in the hostilities.​
✦ The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established this status.​
✦ The conduct took place in the context of and was associated with an armed conflict not of an international character.​
As a layman, I have heard (second and third hand) that the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), as well as the security serve arms and police, describe what they perceived as "hostage taking" and "direct attacks on unarmed civilians." I saw video clips of what appears to be Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAPs) direct small arms fire (SAF) at point blank ranges onto unarmed civilian targets; killing unarmed civilians.

Now, I have no reason to have any confidence in the international judicial system [ei the Court of Justice (ICJ) or the Criminal Court (ICC)]. I have written about this before over the last decade - many times. I believe the the ICJ and the ICC to be blatantly political corrupt organization (IMO). The UN (including the Security Council), the ICJ and the ICC have all know about the very well documents War Crimes committed by the various Palestinian Terrorist Organizations (PTOs) dating back to a time before the "Coast Road Massacre" (1978) and the murder of Gail Rubin (1978). And everyone (not suffering from the
Ostrich Effect.) remembers the kidnapping and murder of members to the Israeli Olympic Team in Much (1972). This is a well establish, undisputed, history of criminal history of murder and mayhem over the last four decades. IMO, Israel has no reasonable expectation of being fairly serviced by the International Community which has constantly leaned in favor of the HoAP (by the UN (including the Security Council), the ICJ and the ICC).

No matter what the Customary and International Law may say, including the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR), it has completely failed to live up to its purpose and maintaining peace and security in the Middle East Region. Therefore (again in MHO) I would not blame Israel for completely ignoring the recommendations of the International Community. They should seek justice on the own terms and in their own hands without regard to the International Law which has been a complete disservice to the World, the Region and the sovereign State of Israel. If the international system is going to consistently lean in favor of the Terrorist Haven and shelter for more than half-dozen terrorist organizations (including the UNRWA), then they should step aside and allow Israel to take the appropriate action.

Just My Thought,

View attachment 857550

1699718408524.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTRIBUTION:
Excerpts from material: Published by the International Criminal Court, Copyright © International Criminal Court 2011, PO Box 19519 | 2500 CM | The Hague | The Netherlands |
www.icc-cpi.int
That court has no power to do anything but bitch and moan.

⁜→ et al,

(REMINDER)

(COMMENT)

Did HAMAS (

Just My Thought,

View attachment 857550

1699718408524.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTRIBUTION:
www.icc-cpi.int
Israel did not sign the Rome treaty and is not subject to ICC jurisdiction.

⁜→ et al,

(REMINDER)

(COMMENT)

Did HAMAS (

Just My Thought,

View attachment 857550

1699718408524.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTRIBUTION:
www.icc-cpi.int

Hamas has been trained by Iran's terror group the Quds force. During the 1970s Iran figured out the best way to deal with superior nations was to take hostages. Enter American president Jimmy Carter who proves them right. He basically surrendered to them.
A few of the 3,000 jihadoFascists who invaded on Oct.7 even spoke Farsi according to testimony.

Hamas says 60 hostages killed in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip since Oct. 7

23 bodies of hostages under rubble: Hamas’ armed wing says

5 Nov 2023

Hamas’s armed wing, Al-Qassam Brigades, said Saturday that 60 Israeli hostages have been killed in Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip since Oct. 7.
Spokesman Abu Obeida said after search operations, "still there are 23 bodies (of hostages) lost under the rubble."
"It seems we won't be able to reach them due to the ongoing brutal aggression by the occupation on Gaza," Abu Obeida added.
Al-Qassam Brigades said in an earlier statement that it is holding 200 - 250 hostages, including soldiers and civilians.
The Israeli army said there are 242 Israelis held in Gaza by the Palestinian resistance group.

Commentary:
Knowing the blood thirsty attitude and zeal of Hamas terrorists, the sixty deaths were probably murdered well before Israel retaliated.
Whatever follows the words “Hamas says” is a lie.
If true, then the Hamas' bargaining chip is gone, and there is no need for restraint for Israel. Keep going until there is verifiably no more Hamas remaining.
Israel has been pretty specific - no cease fire until all the hostages have been released , presumably unharmed.
Looks like Hamas is not going to get their cease fire.
It appears Israel is operating correctly. There won’t be a ceasefire until the hostages are released, although I really don’t see any need for a pause considering there have been hundreds of foreign nationals that have exited Gaza without a pause in hostilities. Israel has not stopped their attack because of danger posed to hostages, but they will try to free hostages if possible. To say the quiet part out loud, Israel has assumed the hostages are already dead. Personally, I think that’s the way you stop future hostage taking. No negotiating for hostages and you kill the enemy. No more enemy leads to no more hostage taking.
I think Hamas is a bit shocked that the IDF is reeking so much damage inside Gaza after this much time has passed

I bet they expected a cease fire long before this

They should seek justice on the own terms and in their own hands without regard to the International Law which has been a complete disservice to the World, the Region and the sovereign State of Israel.
Including the Hannibal directive....? ~S~

Israel did not sign the Rome treaty and is not subject to ICC jurisdiction.

~~~~~~
So does this give Hamas justification to massacre over 1,000 Israeli citizens? Does this absolve the heinous acts of Hamas?
The answer is NO! They should pay the piper.

Israel does not care about the hostages. They just imported all of those settlers to be cannon fodders for their settler colonial project.
You're an asshole, PF...if it weren't for the hostages, Gaza would be a parking lot right now. Israel bends over backwards to get back Israeli citizens that have been taken hostage.

⁜→ et al,

(REMINDER)

(COMMENT)

Did HAMAS (

Just My Thought,

View attachment 857550

1699718408524.png

Most Respectfully,
R

ATTRIBUTION:
www.icc-cpi.int

~~~~~~
I doubt that Israeli bombs were responsible. Rather the 60 were killed by their captors.

Forum List

Back