Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Horrific Israeli massacre in Deir al-Balah leaves dozens dead and wounded

The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced dozens of dead and wounded in a new Israeli massacre in Deir al-Balah, in the central Gaza Strip on Tuesday.

It also announced earlier on Tuesday that the death toll from the Israeli aggression on Gaza had risen to 10,328 martyrs.

During the past 24 hours, more than 300 people and hundreds were wounded as a result of intense Israeli raids launched by the occupation army on many areas in Gaza.

View attachment 854671
The Ministry of Health refuted the Israeli claims regarding the existence of safe corridors.

These corridors are nothing but “corridors of death,” it said.

The ministry called on the United Nations and the Red Cross to protect health facilities and ambulances, and called on all parties to provide a safe humanitarian corridor to ensure the flow of medical aid and fuel and the exit of the wounded.
The ministry called on the United Nations and the Red Cross to protect health facilities and ambulances,
where was this particular pile of shit on Oct 7 ?

The so called attack on the refugee camp happened when the camp fell in on the collapsed terror tunnels.
Ain't it strange how everytime a refugee camp gets hit; Hamas loses men, and officers..? Hmmm...

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

🤷

That's your response to the systematic extermination of Palestine's native civilian residents?

Still another reason to crate up America's glut of Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the Knesset steps where their "lessons" are most needed.
If Israel wanted to exterminate the Palestinians it would have been done already. They hold absolute air superiority, They surround the Gaza Strip on 3 sides. They can strike inside Gaza with impunity. Stop with the hyperbole.

If Israel wanted to exterminate the Palestinians it would have been done already. They hold absolute air superiority, They surround the Gaza Strip on 3 sides. They can strike inside Gaza with impunity. Stop with the hyperbole.
Wait and See approach? Already 26,000 humans murdered by those cowards. But blood-thirsty Zionists want more..

That's your response to the systematic extermination of Palestine's native civilian residents?

Still another reason to crate up America's glut of Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the Knesset steps where their "lessons" are most needed.
I have the same “ concerns “ about them as the Palestinians along with the rest of the Arab World and many others would have if it were in reverse . Another reason ?” What were the prior “ reasons “ Don’t like that we have them? Go live in another Country where they don’t have them

His hyperbole is driven by his antisemitism.
While I was shopping for a menorah and mezuzah, a Jewish shopkeeper in Tel Aviv tried to cheat me but because I speak German I understood enough of his Yiddish to know what he said to his sister about my countrymen "under his breath". For that reason I purchased said articles in some other shop but I suppose calling the shyster out and embarrassing him proves that I am an antisemite, right?

:blowpop:

While I was shopping for a menorah and mezuzah, a Jewish shopkeeper in Tel Aviv tried to cheat me but because I speak German I understood enough of his Yiddish to know what he said to his sister about my countrymen "under his breath". For that reason I purchased said articles in some other shop but I suppose calling the shyster out and embarrassing him proves that I am an antisemite, right?

:blowpop:
If you’re capable, try looking up the word in the dictionary and then try to educate yourself as what the Jewish people have endured for over 2 000 years

If you’re capable, try looking up the word in the dictionary ...
What word do you mean?

... and then try to educate yourself as what the Jewish people have endured for over 2 000 years
Listen here, Mr. Tim Whatley, I'm a Jew. Despite that, I fail to see (and so should you) what refusing to purchase an item from a shyster has to do with .... uh ..... er .... um .... what's the word I'm supposed to "look up in the dictionary"?

Forum List

Back