Breaking! ICIG complaint alleges Whistleblower Eric Ciamarella may be Soliciting Illicit Donations

He's asking for help with attorney's fees, IF this is actually a go fund me by the whistleblower.
I fully expected you all to say Papdopoulos was well within the bounds of decency to do it, but the whistleblower should be hanged. Not surprised at all.

So you admit any means necessary to get rid of ORANGE MAN BAD is fine by you...you're showing your true colors commie witch.

The Spy, Eric Ciaramella is toast. He is going to have to end up testifying. In my opinion, he pulled this stunt to save his ass from being arrested. I think he was about to get pinched for Espionage, and now for illegally receiving payments while manning a government post.

He's asking for help with attorney's fees...
He (if 'he' exists and if it isn't just the exposed anti-Trump coup-supporting lawyer working with Schiff) is knowingly breaking the law...and admittedly he isn't even the one who witnessed any crime. He's just passing along what he was TOLD.....parroting BS.

In that aspect, he sounds like just another good little obedient snowflake.

:p

Yeah well....my reasoning is that when Trump 86ed Bolton, that's the end of his government tit money and he knows it. For all the bluster, Bolton never served, has never traded fists with anybody and is a pussy. Who the hell still wears a moustache? that alone qualifies him to be hanged on the South Lawn.

I fully expected you all to say Papdopoulos was well within the bounds of decency to do it, but the whistleblower should be hanged.

Who said anything about being 'HANGED', little triggered snowflake?

:rolleyes:

Like I said, senility seems to be kicking your @$$ today... :p

He's asking for help with attorney's fees, IF this is actually a go fund me by the whistleblower.
I fully expected you all to say Papdopoulos was well within the bounds of decency to do it, but the whistleblower should be hanged. Not surprised at all.

Wait, what? "attorney's fees"? SCHITT is his attorney...are you saying Bugsy is double-dipping? skimming off the impeachment take?...why I never! :disbelief:

So you admit any means necessary to get rid of ORANGE MAN BAD is fine by you...you're showing your true colors commie witch.
No, I think you folks are showing your true colors--the guy was doing what he thought was his civic duty and the Trumpbots and the Republicans have outted his identity and are doing everything possible to discredit him and retaliate against him. So yeah, he needs a lawyer, especially when the Republicans are screaming that he needs to testify about his political leanings.
Jesus, you people are sick. Not so much as an inkling of a notion of what democracy means, or fairness or anything else.

Wait, what? "attorney's fees"? SCHITT is his attorney...are you saying Bugsy is double-dipping? skimming off the impeachment take?...why I never! :disbelief:
Current events quizlet:
Who is the whistleblower's lawyer?
A. Adam Schiff
B. Mark Zaid
C. Rudi Giuliani

Uh oh! A whistleblower just blew the whistle on the original leaker/whistleblower. Eric Ciamarella has some explaining to do.
Actually, a whistleblower just blew the whistle on a FAUX whistleblower who does not even have a 1st-hand account / is not even a witness to the supposed crime that we are supposed to believe occurred based on Adam Schiff's say so....

This guy is the alleged whistle blower but democrats won't let him testify and now it's alleged that he is seeking donations? What the hell is going on? Is Schiff losing what's left of his mind?

Current events quizlet:
Who is the whistleblower's lawyer?
A. Adam Schiff
B. Mark Zaid
C. Rudi Giuliani

Well, we know the one working with D-Schiff is Zaid, the self-professed coup supporter.

We have been told a 'whistleblower' exists, even though the name and circumstances explained do not qualify the individual - according to the law - as a 'whistleblower'.

We know THIS individual can not even be qualified as an actual 'WITNESS' because, by their own admission, they never saw, heard, or experienced the actual 'crime' HE/SHE was TOLD occurred....

So we don't know who the actual FAUX 'whistleblower' is, except based on what we were told/leaked by Lying Schiff and the counter-Intel-pushing anti-Trump MSM...we don't know their original source....and we don't have any proof that any actual 'crime' was committed based on the fact that every 'devastating' witness Schiff has called to testify (and based on the cherry-picked snippets Schiff has leaked) has no 1st-hand account and is only passing hearsay they heard along or giving an opinion based on hearsay.....

Can you say 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia' rinse-and-repeat, '2.0: Ukraine'?!

:p

This guy is the alleged whistle blower but democrats won't let him testify and now it's alleged that he is seeking donations? What the hell is going on? Is Schiff losing what's left of his mind?
A Whistleblower' has 1st-hand account knowledge, which this person does NOT...ADMITTEDLY.

THIS person admittedly contacted Schiff PRIOR to filing the complaint. When they did so they passed along 2nd-hand (or 3rd) HEARSAY information in a 'complaint'...a complaint the prosecutorial divisions within the DOJ disregarded because there was NO EVIDENCE, just HEARSAY.

This person is the individual who supposedly passed along information they were TOLD by the actual WITNESS to the event. THAT person was so unconcerned that THEY did not file any such report / complaint. THAT person WOULD be the 'whistleblower' had they actually FILED a 'whistleblower' complaint, which they did not.

So the individual everyone is calling a 'whistleblower' is NOT, 1) by LEGAL definition, according to the actual law, and 2) based upon actual knowledge and evidence of what supposedly occurred.

Snowflakes might NOT be, but the prosecutorial divisions within the DOJ actually KNOW that 'EARSAY', 'GOSSIP', and 'INUENDO' do NOT even come close to being ACTUAL EVIDENCE that would be allowed in a criminal case...but it seems to qualify for the desperate standards a DEMOCRAT...and snowflakes ... need to Impeach a REPUBLICAN President.

'WITNESS':
The person who actually witnessed the alleged 'crime' - has 1st-hand account knowledge.

'WHISTLEBLOWER'
The individual who actually witnessed the alleged 'crime' - has 1st-hand account knowledge and who reported the incident through the 'whistleblower' program.

We do not have either in this failed 2.0 coup attempt.

Strzok and McCabe did the same thing and took in hundreds of thousands of dollars...This is following the same pattern they all have and hopefully this "whistleblower" ie Brennan plant, will spend the money on shysters trying to stay out of prison.
So did Papadopoulos. Poor baby.
Papa was the target of a Democrat Party / Obama administration coup set-up. Schiff and the ('non-existent'?) fake 'whistleblower' are RUNNING the latest coup while trying to profit from it.
You don't need an Attorney if you haven't broken the Law. You also don't need to be a coward and hide behind some Whistle Blower Law that was never meant to apply to you if you are just retelling gossip, and have no direct knowledge of a call which The Transcript makes Most of America more in the know than the Clown who didn't like Orange Man Bad.

Forum List

Back