Breaking - Hitler didnt use gas on his own people

And before the Germans built the gas chambers they converted panel trucks with the exhaust rerouted to fill the cargo compartment in the back with exhaust fumes. Then they would load it up with people and drive to a burial destination as the people in back were murdered.

Someone in the US government giving any kind of pass to Hitler and his followers is disgusting.

And before the Germans built the gas chambers they converted panel trucks with the exhaust rerouted to fill the cargo compartment in the back with exhaust fumes. Then they would load it up with people and drive to a burial destination as the people in back were murdered
There is no evidence of what you claim.

Last edited:
We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.
First off, genius, Spicer didn't speak of Hitler using gas on his own people. He made reference to Hitler not weaponizing gas or chemicals for warfare the way Assad did.
Your title ambiguity attempts to infer people know of Spicer's press conference the way Spicer assumed the people he was speaking to knew the holocaust was an aside per the chemical warfare discussion.
IOW, you equated Spicer's press conference with Hitler's attempted extermination of Jews.
But you're a democrat so you would be that math-challenged.
Spicer has apologized numerous times.

Because loons like you couldn't figure out what he meant, it's better that way to shut you the fuck up

Nope, he got his arse kicked.

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.
First off, genius, Spicer didn't speak of Hitler using gas on his own people. He made reference to Hitler not weaponizing gas or chemicals for warfare the way Assad did.
Your title ambiguity attempts to infer people know of Spicer's press conference the way Spicer assumed the people he was speaking to knew the holocaust was an aside per the chemical warfare discussion.
IOW, you equated Spicer's press conference with Hitler's attempted extermination of Jews.

Because loons like you couldn't figure out what he meant, it's better that way to shut you the fuck up

No, he was shaken down by (ironically) Nazis like you.

And before the Germans built the gas chambers they converted panel trucks with the exhaust rerouted to fill the cargo compartment in the back with exhaust fumes. Then they would load it up with people and drive to a burial destination as the people in back were murdered

You are just an outright liar. How exactly do you function in normal life when reality isn't even a notion that you consider? There are mountains of evidence including video. The truth is out there. Seek out the man smoking a cigarette.

You are a thick fucker. So he apologised over nothing ?

You are just an outright liar. How exactly do you function in normal life when reality isn't even a notion that you consider? There are mountains of evidence including video. The truth is out there. Seek out the man smoking a cigarette.
Again, there is no evidence to support your claim!

And before the Germans built the gas chambers they converted panel trucks with the exhaust rerouted to fill the cargo compartment in the back with exhaust fumes. Then they would load it up with people and drive to a burial destination as the people in back were murdered.

Someone in the US government giving any kind of pass to Hitler and his followers is disgusting.

true Isaac-----spicer caught hoof in mouth disease from Trump

When you take in the fact that Trump literally has the entire MSM against him, he needs a very strong wordsmith representing him. Spicer really mangled this whole presser.
I don't doubt that he was aware of what went on in nazi Germany during the war, and how the Jews, Gypsies, Gays were gassed.
However, even when given the opportunity to clarify, he ends up mangling Aasad's name, and then refers to places like Auschwitz, as Holocaust centers, which of course is more likely a museum or memorial.

Anyway, Trump needs someone who can think fast on his/her feet and can out maneuver these people instead of the other way around.

Lets get off it right now, many Poles were in the concentration camps , gypsies, homos, JW, etc. Many jews were in partisan groups fighting underground.

Also everyone used chemical weapons in WWII , the US included and we have used them ever since. We also used 2 atomic bombs on Japan. Over 65-85 million died in WWII, and about 3 million jews from Poland.

There is no proof of any gassing in mass amounts. They used them to work and many died, and when they died they were buried and sometimes even burned, because that is what you do with dead bodies to stop the spread of disease.

I also do not believe Assad used gas on the rebels, I believe the rebels had it.

I feel bad for Spicer, having to speak for the compulsive liar. He probably does not know what is what.

You are a thick fucker. So he apologised over nothing ?
Yeah, people do that often as the larger picture dictates. Doesn't mean he admits to any wrongdoing. Part of the job. Have to comply with shakedown artists sometimes. It's called politics.
His comments were perfectly fine for any honest, objective person.

When you take in the fact that Trump literally has the entire MSM against him, he needs a very strong wordsmith representing him. Spicer really mangled this whole presser.
I don't doubt that he was aware of what went on in nazi Germany during the war, and how the Jews, Gypsies, Gays were gassed.
However, even when given the opportunity to clarify, he ends up mangling Aasad's name, and then refers to places like Auschwitz, as Holocaust centers, which of course is more likely a museum or memorial.

Anyway, Trump needs someone who can think fast on his/her feet and can out maneuver these people instead of the other way around.

Lets get off it right now, as many Poles were in the concentration camp , gypsies, homos, JW, etc. Many jews were in partisan groups fighting underground.

Also everyone used chemical weapons in WWII , the US included and we have used them ever since. We also used 2 atomic bombs on Japan. Over 65-85 million died in WWII, and about 3 million jews from Poland.

There is no proof of any gassing in mass amounts. They used them to work and many died, and when they died they were buried and sometimes even burned, because that is what you do with dead bodies to stop the spread of disease.

I also do not believe Assad used gas on the rebels, I believe the rebels had it.

I feel bad for Spicer, having to speak for the compulsive liar. He probably does not know what is what.
You are a blithering idiot. Assad used chemical weapons...Hitler did not. Japan earned both of the atomic bombs dropped on their sneak attack perpetrating asses. Should of dropped 10.

Lets get off it right now, many Poles were in the concentration camps , gypsies, homos, JW, etc. Many jews were in partisan groups fighting underground.

Nope. Chemical and gas warfare occurred in WWI and were banned shortly thereafter.

Nope. Chemical and gas warfare occurred in WWI and were banned shortly thereafter.

be not logical-----keep in mind----WATER is a chemical----penny is resorting to the 'sophistry which has been highly developed by her fellow islamo Nazi pigs. The
really important chemical warfare weapon was during world war I and thereafter---
THE MUSTARD GASES. Historically virtually the only people who have used
them have been Penny's fellow islamo Nazi pigs------so she is desperate to down-play the issue. The next class of islamo Nazi agents includes the phosphodiesterase inhibitors------however they have also been used in the far
east by groups similar to islamo Nazi pigs. Use of these agents by other groups ---including the UNITED STATES is very exceptional-----the exceptions that prove the rule

17884314_678783312294741_2702709780562418767_n.png

Unreal. what a fucking tool.

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned out backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame, all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys! - An ecstasy of fumbling
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And flound'ring like a man in fire or lime.-
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin,
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,-
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.