Ohio woman charged with raping, robbing male taxi driver

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Would you get a woody for her?

1491895305417.jpg

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a Jan. 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger. (Hancock County Jail)

An Ohio woman accused of raping and robbing a male taxi driver was arrested while two accomplices remain at large.

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a Jan. 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger.

Police said Carter got into a taxi around 4:24 a.m. with two men that was called from a local hotel. In the vehicle, Carter performed a sex act on the 29-year-old driver while another passenger, Corey Jackson, 20, held a knife against his throat.

1491895305417.jpg

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a Jan. 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger. (Hancock County Jail)

An Ohio woman accused of raping and robbing a male taxi driver was arrested while two accomplices remain at large.

Brittany Carter, 23, was charged this month with first-degree rape and aggravated robbery for a Jan. 28 incident in Findlay, Ohio, according to the News-Messenger.

Police said Carter got into a taxi around 4:24 a.m. with two men that was called from a local hotel. In the vehicle, Carter performed a sex act on the 29-year-old driver while another passenger, Corey Jackson, 20, held a knife against his throat.

What planet is "Corey Jackson, 20" from that he thinks a male needs to be held down at knifepoint?

1491895305417.jpg

BEST ROBBERY EVER! Where do I sign up?

Ohio, of all places.

Who knew, right?
I did.

They have water problems worse than Flint. It just doesn't make the national news.
Perhaps someone should send in missiles for our poisoning of precious little children and babies ... oh the little bablies.
iu

fentoon, you should be fitted with one of these.

1491895305417.jpg

Ohio, of all places.

Who knew, right?
I did.

They have water problems worse than Flint. It just doesn't make the national news.
Perhaps someone should send in missiles for our poisoning of precious little children and babies ... oh the little bablies.
iu

fentoon, you should be fitted with one of these.

You could just come up with a political topic someday.

Ohio, of all places.

Who knew, right?
I did.

Ah, down playing the murder of dead children. Why is it that everything you post is so fucking douchey? You're a fucking clown.

Here's a better picture of the woman. She's hot. I'm betting the accomplices are colored folk. They have a habit of pimping out stupid white girls.

041017-news-Brittany-Carter.jpg

Yep. She be hooked up with negroes. She s a hooker and they be living off her 'cause work be beneath them

3F23A08600000578-4398676-image-a-45_1491842741724.jpg

Ohio, of all places.

Who knew, right?
I did.

Ah, down playing the murder of dead children. Why is it that everything you post is so fucking douchey? You're a fucking clown.

Actually, you can't murder dead children.

Forum List

Back