Breaking - Hitler didnt use gas on his own people

Disease and starvation due to the Allies bombing the roads and railroads. It prevented food and medical supplies from getting through.
^^ Neo-Nazi defending Hitler.
Not a neo-Nazi in the slightest. I'm just an American Patriot who posts facts.
I doubt that you qualify as a human being so stop worrying about how you get classified.
Oh I qualify alright! I'm a patriotic natural born citizen American of White European heritage.
Pointing to European heritage ... White Supremacist, aka Neo-Nazi.
Are you proud of your heritage?

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

Not surprised to see you defending hitler or marginalizing his crimes. Since you're a bed wetting stalinist parasite you have to overlook the 20 million people from a huge country he killed.

Of course it's also probably easy for you to pretend the German Jews weren't "hitler's people" because they weren't real German in whatever orifice constitutes your "mind".

Then again the sunni rebels aren't shiite assad's "people" either are they bed wetter?

We need to revise our opinion of that loveable old prankster. Nowhere near as bad as Assad.

Not surprised to see you defending hitler or marginalizing his crimes. Since you're a bed wetting stalinist parasite you have to overlook the 20 million people from a huge country he killed.

Of course it's also probably easy for you to pretend the German Jews weren't "hitler's people" because they weren't real German in whatever orifice constitutes your "mind".

Then again the sunni rebels aren't shiite assad's "people" either are they bed wetter?
Have you read any of this thread Pete ? Can you read ?

Well I always thought they were but Mr Spicer has made me rethink.

LOL....

You???

Think????

LOL....

All you did right there was parrot something utterly asinine and then you have the GALL to proclaim there was a thought involved on your part along the way?

I'd feel bad for the indigestion the rat suffered from, but if one had found you in the dumpster of a London abortion clinic and eaten you, the world would be a better place.

+
=

block11%20corpses.jpg

That's not what Spicer said, Hitler in fact did not use chemical weapons. Zyklon B was not a chemical weapon as it is only lethal in high doses in enclosed areas and I doubt very many Jews would consider themselves Hitler's people.
Seriously mate you have a real problem.

You have a real problem with the English language, Zyklon B is not a weaponized chemical agent you dumb fuck.

In the context of the statement, the use of chemical weapons on a battlefield, Spicer was correct. It was not an occurence by any side in WWII.

Typical lefty bullshit misdirection thread.

That's not what Spicer said, Hitler in fact did not use chemical weapons. Zyklon B was not a chemical weapon as it is only lethal in high doses in enclosed areas and I doubt very many Jews would consider themselves Hitler's people.

You have a real problem with the English language, Zyklon B is not a weaponized chemical agent you dumb fuck.
How does cyanide not be a weaponized chemical agent?

How does cyanide not be a weaponized chemical agent?

Because it is only lethal in high doses in enclosed spaces, that would be like saying carbon monoxide is a chemical weapon and your car is a chemical weapon delivery system.

there is no history of Adolf using gas on his "fellow german Aryans"------that makes him a good guy? There is an extensive history of violence on the various factions in SYRIA that opposed the ASSAD RULE in Syria since 1970. including attacks on whole towns and massive arrests and murders. Your basis for comparison is silly. In fact the ASSADS as dictators faced more
active OPPOSITION from the VARIOU populations of Syria than Adolf face from
the ARYAN GERMAN PEOPLE

And Israel is doing the same to the Palestinians, they had the Muslim Brotherhood. Syria is or was a secular country. They do not want Sharia law.

Syria is as much a "secular country" as was Nazi German and as is Iran. Baathism is a "creed"------shiitism nationalism is also a creed----Aryan Nazism
is also a creed

Liberals have been calling Trump, Hitler for most of his campaign, but Spicey puts Hitlers' name in same sentence as Assad and liberals loss their minds, so Spicey had to walk it back and apologize, so now are liberals going to apologize to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals have been calling Trump, Hitler for most of his campaign, but Spicey puts Hitlers' name in same sentence as Assad and liberals loss their minds, so Spicey had to walk it back and apologize, so now are liberals going to apologize to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the Jews lost their minds.

When you take in the fact that Trump literally has the entire MSM against him, he needs a very strong wordsmith representing him. Spicer really mangled this whole presser.
I don't doubt that he was aware of what went on in nazi Germany during the war, and how the Jews, Gypsies, Gays were gassed.
However, even when given the opportunity to clarify, he ends up mangling Aasad's name, and then refers to places like Auschwitz, as Holocaust centers, which of course is more likely a museum or memorial.

Anyway, Trump needs someone who can think fast on his/her feet and can out maneuver these people instead of the other way around.

First off, genius, Spicer didn't speak of Hitler using gas on his own people. He made reference to Hitler not weaponizing gas or chemicals for warfare the way Assad did.
Your title ambiguity attempts to infer people know of Spicer's press conference the way Spicer assumed the people he was speaking to knew the holocaust was an aside per the chemical warfare discussion.
IOW, you equated Spicer's press conference with Hitler's attempted extermination of Jews.
But you're a democrat so you would be that math-challenged.

First off, genius, Spicer didn't speak of Hitler using gas on his own people. He made reference to Hitler not weaponizing gas or chemicals for warfare the way Assad did.
Your title ambiguity attempts to infer people know of Spicer's press conference the way Spicer assumed the people he was speaking to knew the holocaust was an aside per the chemical warfare discussion.
IOW, you equated Spicer's press conference with Hitler's attempted extermination of Jews.
Spicer has apologized numerous times.

Because loons like you couldn't figure out what he meant, it's better that way to shut you the fuck up

Lots of people have apologized for lots of things that need no apology. Doesn't have anything to do with my post.

Forum List

Back