Breaking: Hillary's 'Mr.Fix-It' Operative To Go On Hannity Tonight And Reveal Her Lesbian Affairs

Embarassing...

Wonder if he will make it onto the show alive

10 bucks one these women were abused verbally or getting stuff thrown at her(There is actual witnesses that have seen Hillary go on a rampage and throw anything she sees at people). She had to have ruined one of these women's lives since I'm sure a number of them were forced to stay quiet.. First Bill Clinton looking foolish with his BLM talk, while he has a black son he abandoned. Now Hillary and her creepy perverted ways messing up shit being secretary of state.

Last edited:
Oh no. I hope he's got protection. I can feel a "Vince Foster" moment coming. Please post what he says. No television so have mercy and fill me in.

I wouldn't be surprised if a cyber attack against Fox News network happens tonight causing it to go off air. Nevertheless, this should be good. The guy is going to reveal himself and spill the beans on Hillary with documented proof.

Hillary's Mr. Fix It Unmasked! Clinton Operative Gives TV Tell-All
What......no shitheads showed up to make fun of you?
Seems so! They're all rattled not knowing what this guy is going to reveal to the nation tonight.
This could be Trump's big October Surprise Lara Trump hinted at today.

Donald Trump's daughter-in-law hints that he has a surprise' to drop on Hillary Clinton | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Oh no. I hope he's got protection. I can feel a "Vince Foster" moment coming. Please post what he says. No television so have mercy and fill me in.
Will do! Check back an hour after the show is over to give time for the story to hit the web.

See this is not just about morale. It's about her messing shit up for 20+ years being a crooked politician.

Sean didn't ask him about her lesbianism. Basically what the Clintons have is an open marriage and who she sleeps with is a sort of big secret. Vince Foster was her lover before he committed "Suicide". Also, he said that the Clintons bribe alot of people, journalists, not to print the whole facts of stories. One thing their fixer said was that the business they're in is messy and that it's this way for everyone. I seriously doubt that. I think he's just trying to keep from being executed. Another thing. He looks like he has a demon living in him. This is one evil looking guy. Paint him red and he would look like Satan himself. Just his appearance is a bit off-putting. His face was extremely long and narrow. Weird looking.
When it comes to the open marriage business.....it looks like Bill is getting all of the bad press but most of it belongs with Hillary. Most of the rotten shit that happens with the Clintons is all Hillary. To think she let's him take the blame for his BS with women when in fact she's doing it too.....but anyone who reveals that will meet some sort of accident. However, the guy wouldn't admit to murder or violence.....except at Trump events. Hillary wanted fights breaking out.

Sean didn't ask him about her lesbianism. Basically what the Clintons have is an open marriage and who she sleeps with is a sort of big secret. Vince Foster was her lover before he committed "Suicide". Also, he said that the Clintons bribe alot of people, journalists, not to print the whole facts of stories. One thing their fixer said was that the business they're in is messy and that it's this way for everyone. I seriously doubt that. I think he's just trying to keep from being executed. Another thing. He looks like he has a demon living in him. This is one evil looking guy. Paint him red and he would look like Satan himself. Just his appearance is a bit off-putting. His face was extremely long and narrow. Weird looking.
When it comes to the open marriage business.....it looks like Bill is getting all of the bad press but most of it belongs with Hillary. Most of the rotten shit that happens with the Clintons is all Hillary. To think she let's him take the blame for his BS with women when in fact she's doing it too.....but anyone who reveals that will meet some sort of accident. However, the guy wouldn't admit to murder or violence.....except at Trump events. Hillary wanted fights breaking out.
Yea we were watching it and our hunting guide said look at those protruding cheek and jaw bones. Anyway,the guy was very cautious and seemed afraid at times. He came off 100% legit though.

Forum List

Back