Breaking! Fusion GPS Admits It Created Reports For President Obama

Here is their Mission Statement as posted in 2011.

Anybody want to guess who was POTUS at that time?

Jesus Jumping Christ on a fucking Pogo Stick but you dimocraps are fucking STUPID --

fusion-gps-2011_thumb4_thumb1.jpg

Here's a thought, you stupid FUCKING dimocrap scum......

Go to the link once in a while before you start with your typical dick-in-mouth protests
They admit in their mission statement they were preparing political propaganda for Obama.

Nowhere does the mission statement say that they provide anything less than what they consider good information.

Propganda is YOUR word.

Breaking - most rightwingers on this site are totally incoherent nuts!

That is what they are in business to do. That is like freaking out beside KFC sold some chicken

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What you're missing (because you're stupid) is that Fusion GPS was, and still is, a Foreign-Sourced intelligence gathering service with direct connections to Russia.

THAT is illegal as it gets for an American elected incumbent office-holder. We're talking hard prison time here. Decades, not Months or years behind bars

And if the Lying Cocksucker in Chief can be connected to it, he may very well get indicted.

Do not underestimate how pissed-off Patriotic Americans are about this.

Fusion GPS is an American company started by Americans...in 2011...so there is no way they did work for Obama in 2010.

More fake news from the rabid right wingnuts

Wow, doesn't that make a whole lotta sense.
Yep, really don't need to connect anything, you fricken libs will do it for us....dumbass.

a32c608af64ab319962bda9f20bd6eb52f8d5ee7a45020d56c7b57f591537bb3.jpg

No doubt, you ask that very question frequently. Not to worry though, all will be revealed, like peeling an onion...dumbass.

When? Put a timeframe, so when it passes and none of this bullshit pans out you will know what a reality disconnected loon you are.

Timeframe? Evidently you don't like surprises....and this one will be huge.

When? Within a month? Year? 5 years? 100? What are we talking about here?

Why the rush? Planning to leave town...move to Canada maybe?

That is what they are in business to do. That is like freaking out beside KFC sold some chicken

What you're missing (because you're stupid) is that Fusion GPS was, and still is, a Foreign-Sourced intelligence gathering service with direct connections to Russia.

THAT is illegal as it gets for an American elected incumbent office-holder. We're talking hard prison time here. Decades, not Months or years behind bars

And if the Lying Cocksucker in Chief can be connected to it, he may very well get indicted.

Fusion GPS is an American company started by Americans...in 2011...so there is no way they did work for Obama in 2010.

Who hired Chris Steele and believed his lies

And none of them will address the fact that Fusion GPS did not exist in 2010

STUPID bitch --

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

What is the dossier?
It is a 35-page collection of research memos written by Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence agent, primarily during the 2016 presidential campaign. The memos, compiled by a research firm called Fusion GPS, allege a multifaceted conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to help Mr. Trump defeat Mrs. Clinton. The memos also detail unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes, among other claims about Mr. Trump’s businesses.

Mr. Simpson founded Fusion GPS in 2010. The firm is paid to do research by a variety of clients, including political donors, corporations, hedge funds and law firms. During election years, the firm is mostly focused on political opposition research — digging up dirt on a client’s opponent. The firm’s website lists very few details — there is a two-paragraph description of what the firm does and a single email address.

Stupid, stupid little bitch --

The Digger Who Commissioned the Trump-Russia Dossier Speaks

Simpson, who founded Fusion GPS in 2010, began his testimony by explaining his background as an investigative reporter at the Wall Street Journal and at Roll Call.

Stupid, stupid, dishonest stupid little bitch --

Fusion GPS founder returns to the spotlight for Russia enquires

The name of the firm, founded in 2010, was intended to represent a “fusion” of journalism and business intelligence. The “GPS” hinted aspirationally at a global reach. In practice, Fusion’s task has often translated, roughly, to finding out unsavoury things about unsavoury people, at the behest of not-especially-savoury clients.

The name of the firm, founded in 2010, was intended to represent a “fusion” of journalism and business intelligence. The “GPS” hinted aspirationally at a global reach. In practice, Fusion’s task has often translated, roughly, to finding out unsavoury things about unsavoury people, at the behest of not-especially-savoury clients.

AAAAND?

What is improper about finding out unsavoury things about unsavoury people, at the behest of not-especially-savoury clients?

Can you coherently state what the fuck is the newsworthy revelation here?

Wow, doesn't that make a whole lotta sense.

No doubt, you ask that very question frequently. Not to worry though, all will be revealed, like peeling an onion...dumbass.

When? Put a timeframe, so when it passes and none of this bullshit pans out you will know what a reality disconnected loon you are.

Timeframe? Evidently you don't like surprises....and this one will be huge.

When? Within a month? Year? 5 years? 100? What are we talking about here?

Why the rush? Planning to leave town...move to Canada maybe?

No rush, I just want a TESTABLE assertion from you, so you learn to not run your mouth and throw around half-baked bullshit carelessly.

Yep, Fusion GPS is contracted by the U.S. government. This has become common place in the last few decades because positions like those involving tech, people who are very good at their job get paid more in the private sector than in the federal government.

AAAAND?

What is improper about finding out unsavoury things about unsavoury people, at the behest of not-especially-savoury clients?

Are you really that stupid? Seriously? Honest to God that fucking stupid?

It is improper when the DoJ, under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief uses it as a foundation for a FISA Warrant.

It is improper when the CIA, under the PIECE OF SHIT Brennan, uses it as a basis to launch a Counter Intelligence Operation against a Candidate for POTUS.

It is improper when the FBI, under Comey, uses it to justify a criminal investigation.

It is improper when --

You're just simply a stupid little bitch. You have no basis of understanding of what's been going on the last three+ years.

I mean it. I'm not Playground-Calling you stupid. The rest of us are on 3rd base about to steal Home and you can't find the batter's box.

You really are an uninformed little bitch.

AAAAND?

Fusion GPS was acting on both Obama, Clinton, The DNC's behalf, but also was operating as a conduit directly for Russian Propaganda Operations against The US.

In short, Obama knew and Clinton knew and everyone associated knew they were colluding with Russia to keep Trump out of The White House, just like they colluded with Russia and Rosatom to acquire our Uranium and sell it then to Iran.

AAAAND?

Are you really that stupid? Seriously? Honest to God that fucking stupid?

It is improper when the DoJ, under the Lying Cocksucker in Chief uses it as a foundation for a FISA Warrant.

It is improper when the CIA, under the PIECE OF SHIT Brennan, uses it as a basis to launch a Counter Intelligence Operation against a Candidate for POTUS.

It is improper when the FBI, under Comey, uses it to justify a criminal investigation.

It is improper when --

You're just simply a stupid little bitch. You have no basis of understanding of what's been going on the last three+ years.

I mean it. I'm not Playground-Calling you stupid. The rest of us are on 3rd base about to steal Home and you can't find the batter's box.

You really are an uninformed little bitch.

I really don't give a shit what some hopped up idiot means about me.

Not single thing you said is directly about "revelations!" that a political research company called FusionGPS was subcontracted by Obama's election law company.

You can't explain why that would be wrong, or suspicious or ANYTHING

You are throwing a bunch of stuff on a table, but can't explain wtf you are talking about.

Forum List

Back