Breaking From White House: Mueller Russia Probe To Be Closed Soon

I knew this was coming. The Trumpenfuhrer will be victorious in the end.

Sanders: White House Believes Mueller's Russia Probe Will Be Closed Soon

"Everything that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were falsely accusing this president of doing over the past year they were actually doing themselves, it turns out”
That’s why Trump is running scared and his butt puppets have been pushing Hillary conspiracy theories.
Hannity DAILY is setting you morons up to discredit Bob Mueller.

When the shit hits the fan wingnuts heads will be exploding like it’s the 4th of July.
Flynn, Manafort, Trump, Kushner: INDICTED.
I can’t wait.
The only reason you're not on PI is because I'm waiting to watch you disappear after Muller finds no 'collusion'.
Blind faith in a life long criminal. How sweet!

Can't wait to hear what Mueller has to say

I bet Trump can't wait either
We do know his attempts of derailing the investigation has failed like everything else he’s attempted the past 9 months.

Think how much this investigation will help Trump once it becomes clear that the Russians had NOTHING to do with his election

You would think he would be anxious for everyone to know

Mueller probe closed?
You mean Trump’s fate will be revealed.

Some members of the House Committee, the one Nunes tried to derail, have said,” There will be people going to prison.”
Can’t wait to hear who they are.
I predict Trump will break Reagan’s dubious record of the most corrupt in American history.
Most officials indicted or convicted.
Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

Dude, you really need to take a writing class. Five sentences do not require five paragraphs.
This idiot can’t count and can’t stick to the topic. Too painful!

We do know his attempts of derailing the investigation has failed like everything else he’s attempted the past 9 months.

Think how much this investigation will help Trump once it becomes clear that the Russians had NOTHING to do with his election

Must be the reason he never said,” I welcome this investigation to prove my innocence.”
Instead he’s done everything in his power to derail it except fire Mueller. Even he knows it would be a desperate act of a guilty man if he did that.

Mueller probe closed?

Some members of the House Committee, the one Nunes tried to derail, have said,” There will be people going to prison.”
I predict Trump will break Reagan’s dubious record of the most corrupt in American history.
Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

Trumps fate is fairly obvious. He will be president until at least 2021

Mueller probe closed?

Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

Dude, you really need to take a writing class. Five sentences do not require five paragraphs.

I count five sentences in five paragraphs. But whatever. Maybe you are using common core

Must be the reason he never said,” I welcome this investigation to prove my innocence.”
Instead he’s done everything in his power to derail it except fire Mueller. Even he knows it would be a desperate act of a guilty man if he did that.

Because the government doesn't conduct investigations to prove innocence

The Huckabee Chick has no more idea than any of the rest of us.

Trump believes IOW - which means nothing. And the Huck Chick lies nearly as often as her boss!

And "soon" is relative. This time next year is also soon in the grand scheme of things.

Mueller probe closed?

Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

1. Some members of the House Committee, the one Nunes tried to derail, have said,” There will be people going to prison.”
2. Can’t wait to hear who they are.
3. I predict Trump will break Reagan’s dubious record of the most corrupt in American history.
4. Most officials indicted or convicted.
5. Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

While you are at it, take a 1st grade math class.

The Huckabee Chick has no more idea than any of the rest of us.

Trump believes IOW - which means nothing. And the Huck Chick lies nearly as often as her boss!

And "soon" is relative. This time next year is also soon in the grand scheme of things.
And "soon" also means Hillary and Bill will die.
That works for me.
Then Web Hubblel's daughter can write fucking children's books until she croaks!

"Everything that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were falsely accusing this president of doing over the past year they were actually doing themselves, it turns out”
That’s why Trump is running scared and his butt puppets have been pushing Hillary conspiracy theories.
Hannity DAILY is setting you morons up to discredit Bob Mueller.

When the shit hits the fan wingnuts heads will be exploding like it’s the 4th of July.
Flynn, Manafort, Trump, Kushner: INDICTED.
I can’t wait.
The only reason you're not on PI is because I'm waiting to watch you disappear after Muller finds no 'collusion'.
Blind faith in a life long criminal. How sweet!

Hillary Clinton... Nuff said

In their dreams.

If I hire a company & it sends an employee to Russia to investigate thsat is totally different that getting help from the Russian government.

How many of Trump's horde of morons been caught lying about meetings with the Russians?

Turns out, Mueller was involved with a whole lotta 'Russia Collusion' during his tenure as FBI director. He was right in the middle of the Hussein/Clinton Russia-Uranium catastrophe. He should recuse himself immediately. He lacks credibility.

A year of which hunting and not even a witch found. But how about to start a REAL investigation on those who initiated that dirty "investigation" on Trump?

Lavrov: Investigations into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and into Russia’s alleged interference in the election campaign with the aim of supporting the Republican candidate were launched nearly a year ago. Numerous hearings have been held, special investigations have been conducted, a special counsel has been appointed to oversee this. Although nearly a year has passed and many people have been involved in this process, not a single fact has been found to confirm those allegations. To me, this speaks volumes. American society is based on leaks, especially regarding foreign policy matters. Keeping the results of investigations into the alleged Russian interference absolutely secret would be impossible. This means that they have no hard facts.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Valdai International Discussion Club website during the 14th annual club meeting, Sochi, October 17, 2017
I'm not overly impressed with the opinion of a Russian diplomat who is, of course, on the side being investigated for wrong doing. What is he going to say?
What is troubling is that so many people in this country seem to believe him.
oh but it's a big deal if a trump somebody had a drink with em. got it.

Something needs to happen because Congress is starting to wonder what Mueller did with all the money he got and so far, nothing to show for it. The DOJ is demanding a detailed accounting.

Something needs to happen because Congress is starting to wonder what Mueller did with all the money he got and so far, nothing to show for it. The DOJ is demanding a detailed accounting.
oh fk I hope so.

Forum List

Back