Breaking From White House: Mueller Russia Probe To Be Closed Soon

A year of which hunting and not even a witch found. But how about to start a REAL investigation on those who initiated that dirty "investigation" on Trump?

Lavrov: Investigations into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and into Russia’s alleged interference in the election campaign with the aim of supporting the Republican candidate were launched nearly a year ago. Numerous hearings have been held, special investigations have been conducted, a special counsel has been appointed to oversee this. Although nearly a year has passed and many people have been involved in this process, not a single fact has been found to confirm those allegations. To me, this speaks volumes. American society is based on leaks, especially regarding foreign policy matters. Keeping the results of investigations into the alleged Russian interference absolutely secret would be impossible. This means that they have no hard facts.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Valdai International Discussion Club website during the 14th annual club meeting, Sochi, October 17, 2017

• Banned
A year of which hunting and not even a witch found. But how about to start a REAL investigation on those who initiated that dirty "investigation" on Trump?

Lavrov: Investigations into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and into Russia’s alleged interference in the election campaign with the aim of supporting the Republican candidate were launched nearly a year ago. Numerous hearings have been held, special investigations have been conducted, a special counsel has been appointed to oversee this. Although nearly a year has passed and many people have been involved in this process, not a single fact has been found to confirm those allegations. To me, this speaks volumes. American society is based on leaks, especially regarding foreign policy matters. Keeping the results of investigations into the alleged Russian interference absolutely secret would be impossible. This means that they have no hard facts.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Valdai International Discussion Club website during the 14th annual club meeting, Sochi, October 17, 2017
Good post. Lavrov knows it's been a scam investigation the whole time.

Can't wait to hear what Mueller has to say

I bet Trump can't wait either

Good post. Lavrov knows it's been a scam investigation the whole time.
Not only Lavrov, all the sane people in USA, Russia and many other countries knew it was a scam investigation the whole time.

I knew this was coming. The Trumpenfuhrer will be victorious in the end.

Sanders: White House Believes Mueller's Russia Probe Will Be Closed Soon

"Everything that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were falsely accusing this president of doing over the past year they were actually doing themselves, it turns out”
That’s why Trump is running scared and his butt puppets have been pushing Hillary conspiracy theories.
Hannity DAILY is setting you morons up to discredit Bob Mueller.

When the shit hits the fan wingnuts heads will be exploding like it’s the 4th of July.
Flynn, Manafort, Trump, Kushner: INDICTED.
I can’t wait.

"Everything that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were falsely accusing this president of doing over the past year they were actually doing themselves, it turns out”
That’s why Trump is running scared and his butt puppets have been pushing Hillary conspiracy theories.

When the shit hits the fan wingnuts heads will be exploding like it’s the 4th of July.
I can’t wait.

Yeah, keep us posted...

I'm not overly impressed with the opinion of a Russian diplomat who is, of course, on the side being investigated for wrong doing. What is he going to say?
What is troubling is that so many people in this country seem to believe him.

Can you say "marketing bluster?"

From the article:
"Sanders added that the president is "confident" that special counsel Robert Mueller will "close" his investigation soon on alleged Trump-Russia collusion."
He was "confident" that Congress would repeal and replace O-care. He was "confident" the Kennedy documents would, in their entirety, be released yesterday.

All just another Clinton/Democrat scam. I said that right from the beginning. Why do Democrats still worship the Clintons? So bizarre.

Mueller probe closed?
You mean Trump’s fate will be revealed.

Some members of the House Committee, the one Nunes tried to derail, have said,” There will be people going to prison.”
Can’t wait to hear who they are.
I predict Trump will break Reagan’s dubious record of the most corrupt in American history.
Most officials indicted or convicted.
Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

I can’t wait.

Yeah, keep us posted...
I’m sure you’ll be coming here asking libs what the results are since Fox will keep you on the dark.

I can’t wait.
The only reason you're not on PI is because I'm waiting to watch you disappear after Muller finds no 'collusion'.

Mueller is himself dirty on just the uranium deal alone; he has less than zero cred at this point, and may end up a RICO defendant as well, right there with Hillary and OBama and a few dozen other top Democrats in that organized crime syndicate.

Mueller probe closed?
You mean Trump’s fate will be revealed.

Some members of the House Committee, the one Nunes tried to derail, have said,” There will be people going to prison.”
Can’t wait to hear who they are.
I predict Trump will break Reagan’s dubious record of the most corrupt in American history.
Most officials indicted or convicted.
Yeah St. Ronnie. Ha!

Dude, you really need to take a writing class. Five sentences do not require five paragraphs.

Forum List

Back