BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
So, will protesters abide by the Brown family wishes, and remain peaceful ?

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​

Dumbass. Ex cops almost never go to general population for just that reason. Especially if its an iffy charge and not an obvious intentional crime.

Where do they go? How many bad cops are behind bars? Answer: Not enough.
Look at you. It is my hope that one time when you need the police, they don't show up. Because you think they are all crooked.

Far be it for me to say that the Gateway Pundit is not the best choice to be breaking this news, but they insist on claiming that according to leaks from a 'source inside the President's office', the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't jump to conclusions. This thread is only meant to incite discussion over the verdict, if anything else.

LEAKED Prosecutor's Office NO INDICTMENT in MikeBrown Case - The Gateway Pundit

Of course he wont...I'll be more surprised if they found him guilty of anything including holding a weapon

I wonder if they told the GJ that MB was shot 35 feet away from the car or if someone actually checked or just believed it just because

Far be it for me to say that the Gateway Pundit is not the best choice to be breaking this news, but they insist on claiming that according to leaks from a 'source inside the President's office', the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't jump to conclusions. This thread is only meant to incite discussion over the verdict, if anything else.

Whitey doesn't charge Whitey, this will come as no surprise.

I think you're right. And I appreciate the fact that you're approaching this carefully. The evidence I've seen doesn't seem to support prosecution. It seems agreed upon that Brown robbed a store, that in the police car, he resisted arrest. And the evidence strongly suggests that he reached for the officers gun in the police car.

Outside the police car, things get muddier. But given the robbery and the physical struggle, I think that any prosecutor would have a very difficult time obtaining a conviction.

Well I hope that they don't indict that Officer.

And I am going on record to offer a pool in the number of "Community Organizers" that get themselves killed over the next few days.

I'm going to be as optimistic as is reasonable and say...

100!
But the odds are they'll puss-out and not a single one will get some much as a scratch. If the Non-Occupying OCCUPIERS were runnin' the show, we would already know, as they're an axiomatic 'puss-out'.

What distresses me is if he is found not guilty and no charges are laid no evidence will be revealed to help people understand how the Grand Jury came to their conclusion.

I understand why they can't by law but that's going to suck for Michael Browns family.

Whitey doesn't charge Whitey, this will come as no surprise.

Really? No one in Florida had a problem with hanging Zimmerman out to dry for political purposes driven by Washington.

Good,

The evidence clearly shows that the cop acted in self defense.
-Brown was shot in front
-In a way that shows he was running towards him
-He was clearly angry as shown by the store cams
and there probably is more evidence showing a fight before.

Forum List

Back