BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Was Officer Wilson aware of the so-called robbery before he murdered Michael Brown? Regardless, did Brown deserve to be murdered over an "unarmed" robbery of a few cigars?

Far be it for me to say that the Gateway Pundit is not the best choice to be breaking this news, but they insist on claiming that according to leaks from a 'source inside the President's office', the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't jump to conclusions. This thread is only meant to incite discussion over the verdict, if anything else.

LEAKED Prosecutor's Office NO INDICTMENT in MikeBrown Case - The Gateway Pundit

The most convincing argument I heard from a lawyer was police officers do not say "put you hands up," and haven't used that term for many years. They say 'Get on the ground.' That is in the training manual since someone on the ground is much easier to control than someone charging at you with their hands in the air.

Far be it for me to say that the Gateway Pundit is not the best choice to be breaking this news, but they insist on claiming that according to leaks from a 'source inside the President's office', the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't jump to conclusions. This thread is only meant to incite discussion over the verdict, if anything else.

Whitey doesn't charge Whitey, this will come as no surprise.

Really? No one in Florida had a problem with hanging Zimmerman out to dry for political purposes driven by Washington.
Not Whitey now is he?

And look, he got away with killing a black kid, just like this cop probably will and the cop who shot a kid a couple of days ago will. That's life, and death, if you're a ****** in America.

I think you're right. And I appreciate the fact that you're approaching this carefully. The evidence I've seen doesn't seem to support prosecution. It seems agreed upon that Brown robbed a store, that in the police car, he resisted arrest. And the evidence strongly suggests that he reached for the officers gun in the police car.

Outside the police car, things get muddier. But given the robbery and the physical struggle, I think that any prosecutor would have a very difficult time obtaining a conviction.

Remember tho the robbery doesnt play a factor in this at all.

I would like to know how far they said he was from the car...Also the only proof we have the MB was going for his weapon is the shooters. Unless they found prints on it...Did they?

Good,

The evidence clearly shows that the cop acted in self defense.
-Brown was shot in front
-In a way that shows he was running towards him
-He was clearly angry as shown by the store cams
and there probably is more evidence showing a fight before.

Not true. According to autopsy reports - the fatal head shots were fired at a "downward" angle. Was Wilson standing on top of his police car?

Was Officer Wilson aware of the so-called robbery before he murdered Michael Brown? Regardless, did Brown deserve to be murdered over an "unarmed" robbery of a few cigars?

Wilson was responding to reports of that robbery from the accounts I've heard. And if Brown resisted arrest, the 'murdered' narrative gets muddy. If Brown reached for the officer's gun, even muddier.

I don't understand why Office Wilson didn't just give his gun to Michael Brown since Brown had already hit him in the face trying to get it.

Remember tho the robbery doesnt play a factor in this at all.

I would like to know how far they said he was from the car...Also the only proof we have the MB was going for his weapon is the shooters. Unless they found prints on it...Did they?

They found gun residue in a thumb wound. That's hard to get from 20 feet away.

Maybe the verdict will be suicide...
Can you ever stop being a race baiting douche bag and really try to embrace the seriousness of this issue?
He did, if you can manage to for once walk a step in the shoes of a black American.
Race has nothing to do with it.

Either Wilson committed an indict-able offense at-law or he did not.

The Grand Jury will give us their best assessment - taking the form of their findings or verdict.

I don't understand why Office Wilson didn't just give his gun to Michael Brown since Brown had already hit him in the face trying to get it.

It was probably Brown's gun. Wilson just took it away from him.

Really? No one in Florida had a problem with hanging Zimmerman out to dry for political purposes driven by Washington.
Not Whitey now is he?

And look, he got away with killing a black kid, just like this cop probably will and the cop who shot a kid a couple of days ago will. That's life, and death, if you're a ****** in America.

Any one, white or black, that attacks a police officer or a security guard is very likely to get shot.

Maybe the verdict will be suicide...
Can you ever stop being a race baiting douche bag and really try to embrace the seriousness of this issue?
He did, if you can manage to for once walk a step in the shoes of a black American.

In case you haven't noticed PaintMyHouse and I'm sure you haven't because I've missed your posts lately but I was running threads like crazy in Current Events over cop vs citizen and how out of whack it was getting.

To me this case is just one in a far too long line of police going over the edge by killing at will. Whether it's a labrador dog in the back seat of a car getting whacked by an out of control cop or a true grenade in the playpen of a baby in Georgia I've been freaking on it. How about that son of a bitch who beat the shit out of the grandmother on the side of the highway?

I really do not like the militarization of the cops. I do not like their attitude.

I do not like their kill first approach. I not only walk the walk I mobilize.

Like in Georgia with that baby being scarred for life. What do you do?

That Brown shoved the person in the store, stole cigars, and had pot in his system shows that Michael Brown was not the 'gentle giant' as portrayed by the media.

You know the make up of the GJ?

Wilson could have pepper sprayed himself to ensure he was no danger to the lad.

Forum List

Back