BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Yeah, they're giving the grand jury members a couple of hours to pack up and leave town, probably to Clinton, MO where Chicken Man has been hiding out since August.
That man is a law enforcement officer who places his life on the line every day to serve and protect. But an idiot like you would not understand that.

No, most of the time they do not put their life on the line. Most of them never even draw their weapons except at target practice. Most of the time they're are bored to death and discouraged that the exciting job they signed up for doesn't pan out. I suggest you stop watching television and read more.

So, will protesters abide by the Brown family wishes, and remain peaceful ?

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​
Nothing can stop some from appearing ignorant by making a decision without having the facts I see

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​

Dumbass. Ex cops almost never go to general population for just that reason. Especially if its an iffy charge and not an obvious intentional crime.

Where do they go? How many bad cops are behind bars? Answer: Not enough.
You would like to be behind bars with all those men wouldn't you tranny princess.

So, just insults and no answer to a legitimate question.
Since you know so much about cops, where do convicted cops go? Answer or STFU.

Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.

Yeah, they're giving the grand jury members a couple of hours to pack up and leave town, probably to Clinton, MO where Chicken Man has been hiding out since August.

So he should have simply remained in his home and put his family and neighbors at risk.

That's what most cops do, yes. George Zimmerman didn't cut n' run, he wasn't even an officer of the law, and it's a sad fucking day when someone out-chickenshits George Zimmerman.

I doubt he left because he was personally afraid. He more than likely left because he was advised to for the safety of family and neighbors.

I seriously doubt it.

The Michael Brown shooting was the tipping point for a long list of grievances by blacks in the St. Louis area. The inequity of racial diversity of their local police departments coupled with the dismissive attitude of those cops towards blacks, it all adds up until it spills over.

Governor Nixon has hastily convened a group of citizens to try to quell a problem that has been years in the making. Stupid white people.

Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.
Note to all you 'Special Needs' Tree Dweller negros: Come and fucking get some!
Negroes don't want 'justice'. They wouldn't know what the word means.
They want vengeance.

The National Guard will show up and they'll all go home with their tails between their legs. They're only brave when the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor.

So he should have simply remained in his home and put his family and neighbors at risk.

That's what most cops do, yes. George Zimmerman didn't cut n' run, he wasn't even an officer of the law, and it's a sad fucking day when someone out-chickenshits George Zimmerman.

I doubt he left because he was personally afraid. He more than likely left because he was advised to for the safety of family and neighbors.

He left because his face wasn't fucked up like the other cops said. New video shows his eye wasn't displaced from its socket as reported. He left because he fucking shot first and asked questions later, and a dozen witnesses saw the kid put his hands up and turn around and shout, "OK".

It will have to be manufactured, because these folks are full of shit. They aren't being oppressed. They are doing the oppressing. Destroying their neighborhoods, people are just going to disown Ferguson and leave. My guess is the Democrats want a Gaza Strip in America so they can fan the flames of racism.

Last edited:
That man is a law enforcement officer who places his life on the line every day to serve and protect. But an idiot like you would not understand that.

No, most of the time they do not put their life on the line. Most of them never even draw their weapons except at target practice. Most of the time they're are bored to death and discouraged that the exciting job they signed up for doesn't pan out. I suggest you stop watching television and read more.
So that's why they wear body armor EVERY SINGLE DAY. I suggest you take some time off shopping for womens panties and educate yourself man-girl, boy- woman, whatever you are.

I seriously doubt it.

The Michael Brown shooting was the tipping point for a long list of grievances by blacks in the St. Louis area. The inequity of racial diversity of their local police departments coupled with the dismissive attitude of those cops towards blacks, it all adds up until it spills over.

Governor Nixon has hastily convened a group of citizens to try to quell a problem that has been years in the making. Stupid white people.

Police have a very difficult job to do. I'm not certain if they still have academies for police officers but I used to live in a municipality that did away with it's cadet corps and began hiring off the streets. Abuse of the use of force and other malfeasance went up. As I said when it happened...

lets see what the grand jury says and react. There is never a need for violence.

As for race; there is plenty of blame to go around. Hard for me to blame whites for black rioters this far after the flashpoint (if there is rioting).

He left because his face wasn't fucked up like the other cops said. New video shows his eye wasn't displaced from its socket as reported. He left because he fucking shot first and asked questions later, and a dozen witnesses saw the kid put his hands up and turn around and shout, "OK".
Your an absolute idiot. He attacked the officer and got shot in his fat fucking face like he deserved. All those turd witnesses would lie about anything concerning the "po-po."

Bring that shit my way and see what happens. National Guard should be given the green light to use deadly force on these common criminals hiding as protesters.

These hooligans are out for blood. SWAT and National Guard will humble their thug life dreams real quick.

If he is charged...theyll riot like sports fans after cchampionship wins.

Either way the violent hooligan class will be themselves. They just need an excuse to be it.

Also you don't know your history. Rosa Parks and the Sit-In movement never sparked riots.

Bring that shit my way and see what happens. National Guard should be given the green light to use deadly force on these common criminals hiding as protesters.

Nah. National Guard trains for overseas battle. They dont deserve to be lumped into this.

Let the cops give these hooligans the spankings their parents shoulda gave them years ago.

I seriously doubt it.

Want some cheese to go with that whine? Why are the cops in these Black neighborhoods? Because its where the CRIME is. Black community has to clean up its own back yard before they start complaining about things.

Forum List

Back