BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.
In Liberal Land it's always 1965.

They're going to charge him is my prediction.

It's sad that it would probably save lives if they did.

The PC Police had him indicted and convicted before Brown's body was cold.

I just hope their final decision is based on reason and enough evidence, whatever it is.

Nope, the video and audio did.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

No, the PC Police had its mind made up before any evidence surfaced.

It was immediate. As always.

OK, I'm really sorry you didn't see what these construction workers saw who were standing 50 feet away. I'm terribly sorry your ability to connect dots is so impaired. "PC Police" is another term for prejudiced white people.

"PC Police" is actually another term for liberals who practice strategic hypersensitivity to gain political advantage.

I'll trust the grand jury over a partisan ideologue, whichever way they go.

I just hope their final decision is based on reason and enough evidence, whatever it is.

Nope, the video and audio did.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

No, the PC Police had its mind made up before any evidence surfaced.

It was immediate. As always.

OK, I'm really sorry you didn't see what these construction workers saw who were standing 50 feet away. I'm terribly sorry your ability to connect dots is so impaired. "PC Police" is another term for prejudiced white people.

We know you could not have seen it from the glory hole you work at the local whack shack.

Last edited:
Mike Brown was wearing the same white t shirt he had on when he robbed the store. Not the pink shirt in the clip

Yeah, they're giving the grand jury members a couple of hours to pack up and leave town, probably to Clinton, MO where Chicken Man has been hiding out since August.

So it would have been better for the officer to have been out and about to have made it easier for the
bounty for his death been completed?

Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.
Neither of whom had just done a strong arm robbery at a convenience store.

Word is the protestors will go through with their plans no matter what the decision is....
That leads me to believe they want confrontation and unrest.

I do too. If he's guilty, then he needs to pay, but based on what I've seen I doubt he's indicted.

Word is the protestors will go through with their plans no matter what the decision is....
That leads me to believe they want confrontation and unrest.
This is what I find ironic. Obama telling the protesters "stay the course"....
Eric Holder wants the protests to move on as well.
I have to wonder why these two have decided to be de fecto participants. Instead of objective elected officials.

I do too. If he's guilty, then he needs to pay, but based on what I've seen I doubt he's indicted.

Zimmerman shouldn't have been indicted either, but he was and reason for it was political. I expect the same is going to be with Wilson.

Wouldn't it be nice to have all the answers like NTPP.
I'm really surprised the Grand Jury didn't subponea him, since somehow he has all this overwhelming evidence against Wilson.

So, will protesters abide by the Brown family wishes, and remain peaceful ?

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​
Wow......You are an evil person....
I hope all of the things you wish on the police officer happen to you three times more...
Do you like apples? Yes?
Good. How do you like THOSE apples.
Stupid evil twat.

Nigga's gonna nig.

Still time to get out and get some good craft beers while we watch the vids tonight.........water cannon ftw!! Real live ice sculptures......

Some of the statements being made by activists on CNN right now..........:ack-1:

Racist putz, there's already one thread on this.

Bet the other racists will be posting a half dozen more.
Racist? Look who is talking. Cut the crap. You're every bit as racist as those you accuse.
And ya know what? We don't give a shit who you call racist. it means nothing. The race card is DEAD. Your side can no longer use the race card as a political bludgeon.
So fuck off.

Forum List

Back