Breaking: FBI's General Counsel Under Investigation By DOJ For Leaking Classified Information

This is huge. It seems the Trumpenfuhrer has got the Department of Justice in gear and the hounds of hell has been unleashed. This guy is was engaging in political espionage. He's also Comeys top confidant

BREAKING: Top FBI Lawyer & “Close Confidant” of Comey Allegedly Under Investigation For Leaking CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

When Trump said he would drain the swamp (or sewer), he should have said sink the ship! Washington DC is coming apart at the seams and it is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. There is going to be a lot of casualties and when the smoke clears, I wonder just what and who will be left standing after the mess?

Commonsense tells me that Comey is complicit as he had to know what his general council was up too..... which if we then follow the bread crumbs it leads to Loretta Lynch and Obama...

Billy_Bob, you are good for a hoot.

Russia is dying? Lol

Thanks for proving my assessment... not even one minuet and .....

Awe..

Poor little libtard has his poor little fewings hurt that his Russian collusion lie is dying.... whaaaaaaaa
Lol thank you for showing I was right. Russia is not dying.

You are not going to get anything from the Russian investigation except a broken heart when it does not take Trump down...

Russia is dying? Lol

Awe..

Poor little libtard has his poor little fewings hurt that his Russian collusion lie is dying.... whaaaaaaaa

Boy you really got em didnt you......:cuckoo:
I got you going Lol

Russia is dying? Lol

Awe..

Boy you really got em didnt you......:cuckoo:
I got you going Lol

Strike two.....

herewego, I am more than willing to discuss with you the OP, but you have to make a worthy point. You are on ignore for a while so you can think about it

Forum List

Back