BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

Now you want Us to solve the Problem which we have been warning you about for 70 years! = Chutpah Shusha

1st step is to stop encroaching more land, stop expanding "Settlements"

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them." -- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

Source: In quotes: Ariel Sharon - BBC News

Last edited:

I disagree. That is SO far down the list of "first steps", I can't even count.

The first step is to decide if the Arabs will EVER accept a Jewish State and live in peace. Its been a hundred years and so far its a 'no'. If we can't get to that point; if that is really never going to happen, there are very few options for Israel to take.

The first step is to decide if the Arabs will EVER accept a Jewish State and live in peace. Its been a hundred years and so far its a 'no'. If we can't get to that point; if that is really never going to happen, there are very few options for Israel to take.
Can the Palestinians accept a Jewish state inside Palestine while the Palestinians have to live outside of Palestine?

Can the Palestinians accept a Jewish state inside Palestine while the Palestinians have to live outside of Palestine?

The question is whether the Arabs can accept a Jewish State at all.

Can they?

Can they?
Sure they can. Move it to Canada. Y'all like it so much it would fit right in.

Can they?

As to "Arabs" do you mean Palestinians (Christian and Muslim), Arabic speaking people worldwide or do you mean actual Arabians, i.e. Saudis, Yemenis, Qataris etc.

Can they?
No.

Can they?

As to "Arabs" do you mean Palestinians (Christian and Muslim), Arabic speaking people worldwide or do you mean actual Arabians, i.e. Saudis, Yemenis, Qataris etc.

As to "Arabs", do you mean European Christian Crusaders who magically morphed into Arab-moslems?

Forum List

Back