BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

The child's father, Yitzchak Pass, later joined the Bat Ayin Underground terrorist group which planned to blow up a Palestinian girls' school in East Jerusalem and was eventually arrested and convicted for possession of 10 pounds of explosive. He served a two-year prison sentence
This speaks to the mindset that I was just discussing that drives this insanity.

The issue is you claiming that the boy was not a legitimate target.
You are crazy, illiterate or both. Obviously he is not a legitimate taget. THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING, except by a psychopath.

You purposely (or because you are an illiterate) pretended that I was discussing the child as a legit target, when I was discussing the "Perpetrator!"

The child's father, Yitzchak Pass, later joined the Bat Ayin Underground terrorist group which planned to blow up a Palestinian girls' school in East Jerusalem and was eventually arrested and convicted for possession of 10 pounds of explosive. He served a two-year prison sentence

Also morally abhorrent and I condemn such acts of terrorism. No matter who commits them.

Some Jews condemn the evil done by the IDF, you don't appear to be in that group

You couldn't be more wrong. I condemn all acts of evil no matter who commits them.

Louie won't. Will you?

Damn right he wasn't a legit target, but that IS the israeli way and then it gets conflated with the jewish way and this is what causes antisemitism.

So my grandma was sent to Awschwitz because of the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

since that is what causes Antisemitism...
No, illiterate.

Now stop derailing from the OP.

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-42-jpeg.125771

Palestinian women look at the damage at the Dawabsha family's home in the West Bank village of Duma on August 4, 2015, after it was set on fire by suspected Jewish extremists on July 31, 2015, killing 18-month-old Ali Saad Dawabsha (AFP Photo/MENAHEM KAHANA)

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-54-jpeg.125772

Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

I responded to the topic at least 5 times.

I ask again: Will you condemn the murder of Shalhevet Pass?

His anger was understood, just like it would have been understood in case it was, God forbid, YOUR child who would have been shot in the head while sleeping. If the father was a part of a terrorist group planning to hurt Palestinian teens who did nothing, then it was right that he served time.

My issue was the murder of the baby. How about you? do you think she was a legitimate target?
Collateral damage? that frase seems to work for Palestinian children killed by israel, but I bet you don't even know the name of one of the 344 Palestinian children killed during cast lead

Last edited:
This speaks to the mindset that I was just discussing that drives this insanity.

You are crazy, illiterate or both. Obviously he is not a legitimate taget. THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING, except by a psychopath.

You purposely (or because you are an illiterate) pretended that I was discussing the child as a legit target, when I was discussing the "Perpetrator!"

You refuse to condemn murder of innocent babies. What should any sane person get from that?

You couldn't be more wrong. I condemn all acts of evil no matter who commits them.
Your posts say the opposite.

Louie won't. Will you?
You are sick. Let's be really, really, really fucking clear on this.

EVEN DISCUSSING THE MORAL REPREHENSIBILITY OF ANYONE WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING IS RIDICULOUS! EVERY SANE PERSON, EVERY MORAL PERSON, EVERY REAL MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, JEW, BUDDHIST, ATHEIST FUCKING KNOW THAT.

The people who apparently have to discuss such a thing are zionists.

So my grandma was sent to Awschwitz because of the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

since that is what causes Antisemitism...
No, illiterate.

Now stop derailing from the OP.

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-42-jpeg.125771

Palestinian women look at the damage at the Dawabsha family's home in the West Bank village of Duma on August 4, 2015, after it was set on fire by suspected Jewish extremists on July 31, 2015, killing 18-month-old Ali Saad Dawabsha (AFP Photo/MENAHEM KAHANA)

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-54-jpeg.125772

Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

I responded to the topic at least 5 times.

I ask again: Will you condemn the murder of Shalhevet Pass?

His anger was understood, just like it would have been understood in case it was, God forbid, YOUR child who would have been shot in the head while sleeping. If the father was a part of a terrorist group planning to hurt Palestinian teens who did nothing, then it was right that he served time.

My issue was the murder of the baby. How about you? do you think she was a legitimate target?
Collateral damage? that frase seems to work for Palestinian children killed by israel, but I bet you don't even know the name of one of the 344 Palestinian children killed during cast lead

I despise that phrase "collateral damage" no matter who uses it. Do you think that murder is acceptable?

Why is that so hard for Pro-Palestinian to admit that their so beloved opressed people are capable of cruel murders as well? How is that you feel you can lecture the people of the "occupation" for "tolerating" children's death, when you don't have the dignity to see this equaly? Do you seriously think stabbing a three month old baby in her sleep, while she's in the arms of her father, is in any way more acceptable than setting a one year old on fire?

In 2003, a Palestinian woman by the name of Hanadi Jaradat excecuted the Terror attack of Maksim Restaurant. In that attack she murdered 21 innocent Israelis, injuring 50 others. She did it out of revenge.

I suggest that you'd say that it is totally understandable. Revenge is a human feeling. she did it because her husband and brother fell victims to the 'claws' of the 'occupation'. But when Jews are feeling the same because they have their kids killed, it's understandable.

Ali Dawabshe's grandfather, by the way, called for Palestinians to take their revenge on the Jews. Also acceptable, I assume.
FOR THE ILLITERATE: I said the perpetrator was a legitimate target.

Stop being so psycho.

In 2003, a Palestinian woman by the name of Hanadi Jaradat excecuted the Terror attack of Maksim Restaurant. In that attack she murdered 21 innocent Israelis, injuring 50 others. She did it out of revenge.

I suggest that you'd say that it is totally understandable. Revenge is a human feeling. she did it because her husband and brother fell victims to the 'claws' of the 'occupation'. But when Jews are feeling the same because they have their kids killed, it's understandable.

Ali Dawabshe's grandfather, by the way, called for Palestinians to take their revenge on the Jews. Also acceptable, I assume.
FOR THE ILLITERATE: I said the perpetrator was a legitimate target.

Stop being so psycho.

who is the perpetrator, exactly?
No wonder you never respond to the OP, you never read it.

BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

Bottom line is, you refuse to condemn murder of children is case those children are NOT Palestinians.

Did I get you right?
NO. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Please read this thread, learn who the perpetrators were, read what I actually wrote, and comprehend it... that is key.

And then come back.

I read the threat, and I come to the conclusion that you justify terrorism. period.

That being said, if we're speaking the specific case, then I think Israel should give a specific compansation, to the surviving boy, and make sure it doesn't become a method.

I read the threat, and I come to the conclusion that you justify terrorism. period.
Then you truly re illiterate.

That being said, if we're speaking the specific case, then I think Israel should give a specific compansation, to the surviving boy, and make sure it doesn't become a method.
THAT is the zionist mindset. Pay them off. NOT make sure it never happens again.

Then you truly re illiterate.

THAT is the zionist mindset. Pay them off. NOT make sure it never happens again.

Sure, we'll pay them. And they we'll make sure all that money returns once Tamar Fogel sues that a**es off.

Sure, we'll pay them. And they we'll make sure all that money returns once Tamar Fogel sues that a**es off.
You don't see how this zionist mindset, that a child's life is worth a certain amount of money creates antisemitism?

I am getting nauseous watching your train of thought on this topic.

You refuse to condemn murder of innocent babies. What should any sane person get from that?
I don't see anyone condemning Israel for all of the children it kills.

All I see is a huge double standard.

You are not paying attention then. We routinely condemn terrorist acts, no matter who commits them. However, we also routinely place responsibility where it belongs. Often on Hamas. We also don't claim that children aren't civilians just because they are Jewish and live on the "wrong" side of some imagined border.

And personally, since the child in question is a Palestinian citizen if memory serves, shouldn't he be receiving compensation from the Palestinian "social welfare" program?

Last edited:

You are not paying attention then. We routinely condemn terrorist acts, no matter who commits them. However, we also routinely place responsibility where it belongs. Often on Hamas. We also don't claim that children are civilians just because they are Jewish and live on the "wrong" side of some imagined border.

And personally, since the child in question is a Palestinian citizen if memory serves, shouldn't he be receiving compensation from the Palestinian "social welfare" program?
Hamas does not target Palestinian children.

Where do you get your bullshit?

However, we also routinely place responsibility where it belongs. Often on Hamas.
The hamas card? Are you that desperate?

upload_2017-7-26_16-51-16.jpeg

It's something that you refuse to see.

We also don't claim that children are civilians just because they are Jewish and live on the "wrong" side of some imagined border.
What?

More off topic derailing that only you get away with apparently.

Forum List

Back