BREAKING > Elon Musk admitted whether he really disrupted the operation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces near Crimea I an ACT OF HIGH TREASON

And once again, you are simply running off with your mouth.

But as an FYI, I just recently retired after decades in the military and multiple deployments. Tell me, how much time do you have in uniform?

Myself, I have literally served every president since President Reagan. Yet to a bloviating blowhard who likely never wore a uniform in his life I am the "coward".

As I have said, I do not believe you are a "Conservative". Almost every single thing you say comes off a the imaginings of a mentally deficient Ultra Liberal who is trying to present himself as what he thinks a Conservative is like. And your repeating lies as truth only confirms that.
I was in the military from 1999 - 2004. Also worked for the DoD for near twenty years.

So spare me. You know damned well Russia has owned that land for hundreds of years. Just because some communist dictators gave that to the Ukraine SSR doesn’t mean they will just give it up.

IMG_2905.jpeg

So spare me. You know damned well Russia has owned that land for hundreds of years.

And Turkey owned all of the Middle East for a thousand years. And China once owned Okinawa, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and over a dozen other nations for hundreds of years also.

Does that give them the right to invade and take them back today?

And Turkey owned all of the Middle East for a thousand years. And China once owned Okinawa, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and over a dozen other nations for hundreds of years also.

Does that give them the right to invade and take them back today?
Yes, the world is full of history about nations gaining and losing land.

Today, Russia, and the ethnic Russians who live in Eastern Ukraine, are willing to fight for their land and to be free of the Kiev regime the US installed.

Do you think Americans are willing to fight for such land? Do you think Americans are willing to kill or be killed for that land? Of course not.

Are the Ukrainians who live in western and central Ukraine willing to fight for that land? Or are they being coerced and forced by their government and the US to do so? Somehow I doubt they really care if those provinces go independent.

War is about willpower. Who is willing to fight for that land the most? Probably the people that live there. That is the same reason why Afghans outlasted the US military in Afghanistan. That is why the people in eastern Ukraine and Crimea will prevail.

Yes, the world is full of history about nations gaining and losing land.

War is about willpower. Who is willing to fight for that land the most? Probably the people that live there. That is the same reason why Afghans outlasted the US military in Afghanistan. That is why the people in eastern Ukraine and Crimea will prevail.

Ahhh, so how about we support Mongolia in invading and conquering Russia? That was theirs once, and according to what you are saying here they might even have more of a claim to it that Russia itself as they held it first.

God, you puppet propagandists are so damned predictable.

Ahhh, so how about we support Mongolia in invading and conquering Russia? That was theirs once, and according to what you are saying here they might even have more of a claim to it that Russia itself as they held it first.

God, you puppet propagandists are so damned predictable.
Or let the different people fight it out themselves.

How difficult is that?

Or let the different people fight it out themselves.

How difficult is that?

Like Belarus? Or all the fighters from other nations in Wagner?

And in case you missed it, NATO is not in Ukraine. And Ukraine seems to be doing a pretty good job in kicking Russia's arse all by itself.

Like Belarus? Or all the fighters from other nations in Wagner?

And in case you missed it, NATO is not in Ukraine. And Ukraine seems to be doing a pretty good job in kicking Russia's arse all by itself.
LOL.

Of course I know Ukraine is not in NATO. I worked for NATO for many years.
They aren’t doing a good job, they’ve lost much of what they were trying to claim as theirs. They also aren’t doing it “by themselves”. Are you fucking kidding? We’ve spent more money on Ukraine than we did our own wars. Without us their entire country would had collapsed. We are paying for their government to run.

IT SOUNDS LIKE an ACT OF HIGH TREASON , @elonmusk must be prosecuted for this. Destroying the military assets of a nation that is invading you is fair game and not an escalation !!

How can one commit “treason” against a country in which one is not a citizen? That's just absurd, even for Litwin value of absurd.

It was tricky to find, but apparently, Mr. Musk has, not dual citizenship between two countries, but a three-way citizenship between three countries—South Africa, Canaduh, and the United States.

But none of these three countries are Russia, nor are any of them Ukraine, so not being a citizen of Russia nor Ukraine, I do not see how it is possible for him to commit treason against either of those countries.

Of course I know Ukraine is not in NATO. I worked for NATO for many years.

Oh yes, that's right. You were in the military from 1999 to 2004, then spent 2 decades working for the DoD.

Still trying to figure the last part out, I guess math is not your strong suit. And the fact you "worked for the DoD" does not impress me at all. Having been a careerist myself, I know how utterly meaningless that phrase can be.

But funny, first you worked for the DoD, now you worked for NATO. Sorry, sounds like a big steaming pile of split pea soup to me. Your resume keeps changing, and you do not actually say what you did, and who you did it for keeps changing also. That kind of nonsense might impress some, but for those of us who actually served it is not all that impressive at all, and questionable even.

Timothy McVeigh also spent 4 years in the military, Lee Harvey Oswald spent 3 years. So just because you spent time "in the military" (a nicely almost meaningless phrase) then worked for either the DoD or NATO (you have claimed both), that sounds like blivet to me.

But please, which one was it? Did you work for the DoD, or NATO? You are aware those are two completely different organizations, right?

As I have said many times already, one amazingly consistent thing I have seen from propagandists, is how amazingly inconsistent they are.

IT SOUNDS LIKE an ACT OF HIGH TREASON , @elonmusk must be prosecuted for this. Destroying the military assets of a nation that is invading you is fair game and not an escalation !!

Hogwash
He is not required to provide networking for their war efforts anymore than he is responsible to provide it to Russia.

Hogwash
He is not required to provide networking for their war efforts anymore than he is responsible to provide it to Russia.

This is why Ukraine's Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation tweeted a plea to Elon Musk, "We ask you to provide Ukraine with Starlink stations and to address sane Russians to stand."

"Starlink service is now active in Ukraine." Musk tweeted back later that day, collapsing a regulatory process that can take months or years into under 280 characters.

L. Ron was talking everywhere how he was the one helping keep Ukraine fighting after the invasion. Rushing terminals that would be used by the Ukrainian Military to coordinate operations to hold back Russia. And now, he is trying to interfere in their use of the system.

He is not required, he made the decision to do so, for tremendous financial gain. And as Ukraine is paying for it, what right does he have to dictate what they are allowed to do with it?

Oh yes, that's right. You were in the military from 1999 to 2004, then spent 2 decades working for the DoD.

Still trying to figure the last part out, I guess math is not your strong suit. And the fact you "worked for the DoD" does not impress me at all. Having been a careerist myself, I know how utterly meaningless that phrase can be.

But funny, first you worked for the DoD, now you worked for NATO. Sorry, sounds like a big steaming pile of split pea soup to me. Your resume keeps changing, and you do not actually say what you did, and who you did it for keeps changing also. That kind of nonsense might impress some, but for those of us who actually served it is not all that impressive at all, and questionable even.

Timothy McVeigh also spent 4 years in the military, Lee Harvey Oswald spent 3 years. So just because you spent time "in the military" (a nicely almost meaningless phrase) then worked for either the DoD or NATO (you have claimed both), that sounds like blivet to me.

But please, which one was it? Did you work for the DoD, or NATO? You are aware those are two completely different organizations, right?

As I have said many times already, one amazingly consistent thing I have seen from propagandists, is how amazingly inconsistent they are.

Well moron, I said I worked for the DOD for nearly twenty years. Several of which were overseas under NATO. I don’t give a flying fuck what you think about it, even if you are losing sleep over it.

Litloss really seems to have lost his mind on this one. His masters in Kiev must have commanded him to up the propaganda posts.

Litloss lost his mind not only on this one.....but on all of the hundred pieces of garbage he constantly posts non-stop. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back