BREAKING > Elon Musk admitted whether he really disrupted the operation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces near Crimea I an ACT OF HIGH TREASON

have commanded
1694210997812.jpeg

IT SOUNDS LIKE an ACT OF HIGH TREASON , @elonmusk must be prosecuted for this. Destroying the military assets of a nation that is invading you is fair game and not an escalation !!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why are Moscow tanks better then NATO tanks?
1) Its because the ammunition is stored on a carousel around the gunner therefore providing him with extra protection.
2) The other reason is when hit the tanks safty protocal kicks in and ejects the gunner with the turrent to saftey.

1694285652049.jpeg

IT SOUNDS LIKE an ACT OF HIGH TREASON , @elonmusk must be prosecuted for this. Destroying the military assets of a nation that is invading you is fair game and not an escalation !!

Vocabulary fail.

Treason is being disloyal to one's own country. So unless L. Ron Musk is a citizen of Ukraine, what he did is not treason.

Elon Musk is a traitor. It's official. He has a private agenda which openly conflicts with U.S. and NATO national interests. Hopefully, prosecutor are investigating possible criminal implications.
View attachment 827135

OK, I have called you out for this before, and I am calling it out again.

IF YOU ARE QUOTING SOMEBODY DO NOT CHANGE WHAT THEY SAY!

If you want to shorten it, that is fine. But do not change around any words or that is essentially lying. This is not the first time I have seen you do that, and it is detestable in the extreme. If your claims and arguments are not able to stand on their own, do not dare change what others say as that is complete and utter bullshit.

And Elon is a US citizen. "Interest" means nothing, the US is not at war with Russia. Therefore what he did was not treason.

There is a reason almost everybody laughs at you and considers you our "Resident Nazi". You are only slightly more entertaining than the Russian Bots that flood the site, but only slightly.

Which is better or worse than other tanks for... what reason exactly?

If you actually knew anything about tanks, you would know that is not the issue at all, never has been. It actually has to do with the autoloader which keeps a live round unprotected inside the crew compartment at most times. That is just a downside of an autoloader, which is a major reason why most other nations (other than China) do not use them and still have a person inside the tank manually loading the gun.

Oh please Snitwin, actually learn something about the equipment you are talking about. That way you do not come off so much like a goofball.

“Occupied Crimea” LOL. You people are such clowns. The Russians have been there for hundreds of years. They built the port in the 1770’s.

You stupid warmongers think you’re going to force them out? Good luck.

“Occupied Crimea” LOL. You people are such clowns. The Russians have been there for hundreds of years. They built the port in the 1770’s.

And according to the Russian-Ukrainian Friendship Treaty of 1997, they relinquished all claim to the area and turned it over to Ukraine.

By your logic here, since New York was built by the Dutch, it should be returned to them. And as most of the Middle East was under the control of Turkey for over 800 years, it should all be given back to them again.

Kinda bad to call others a clown, when you have such a big red nose.

And according to the Russian-Ukrainian Friendship Treaty of 1997, they relinquished all claim to the area and turned it over to Ukraine.

By your logic here, since New York was built by the Dutch, it should be returned to them. And as most of the Middle East was under the control of Turkey for over 800 years, it should all be given back to them again.

Kinda bad to call others a clown, when you have such a big red nose.
No they didn’t you moron. They only agreed to let it be in “Ukraine” as long as Ukraine leased it to Russia for 50 years, similar to how Hong Kong was to the British. This was the Kharkiv Pact. Then when Ukraine had a “revolution” (US puppet regime installed), that agreement was voided.

No they didn’t you moron. They only agreed to let it be in “Ukraine” as long as Ukraine leased it to Russia for 50 years, similar to how Hong Kong was to the British.

Wow, once again you can always tell propaganda because it is always bad and lacking serious facts.

Care to think about that again? They "let" Ukraine have it, so long as they what? Lease them the entire area? Do you even realize how retarded that sounds?

And they did lease it to them, for exactly what the treaty called for. Ten Years. It stated that quite clearly in Article 40.

This Treaty is concluded for a period of 10 years.

Signed and ratified in 1997, in 2018 Ukraine followed the treaty and gave notification they were ending the lease. And there was hardly any kind of "coup", the vote in their Parliament was 277-20, not even close. Of course, the fact that Russia had already invaded Ukraine in 2014 had more to do with their decision to not extend the lease more than anything else. If you really want a nation to try and cooperate with you and give you things you want peacefully, invading them is not a good way to do that.

Do you even realize how stupid now your claim is, realizing that some of us do remember that Russia had already invaded Ukraine before that?

And no, the lease was not "eternal", it was a ten year lease. At the end of which Ukraine was under no obligation to extend it. No more than China was obligated to extend the lease on Hong Kong after it ended. That lease ended, and the UK left.

The lease here ended, and Russia did not want to leave so invaded. So by your silyl claims, UK would have been entitled to invade China back in 1997.

God, I love how idiots who do not know actual history and facts try to use nothing but insults and propaganda to show how they are right. It is downright hilarious and predictable. You are almost like trying to have a factual discussion with Snitwin, but in a mirror.

All of the victories of the West we are told. The areas affected are limited.

Wow, once again you can always tell propaganda because it is always bad and lacking serious facts.

Care to think about that again? They "let" Ukraine have it, so long as they what? Lease them the entire area? Do you even realize how retarded that sounds?

And they did lease it to them, for exactly what the treaty called for. Ten Years. It stated that quite clearly in Article 40.

Signed and ratified in 1997, in 2018 Ukraine followed the treaty and gave notification they were ending the lease. And there was hardly any kind of "coup", the vote in their Parliament was 277-20, not even close. Of course, the fact that Russia had already invaded Ukraine in 2014 had more to do with their decision to not extend the lease more than anything else. If you really want a nation to try and cooperate with you and give you things you want peacefully, invading them is not a good way to do that.

Do you even realize how stupid now your claim is, realizing that some of us do remember that Russia had already invaded Ukraine before that?

And no, the lease was not "eternal", it was a ten year lease. At the end of which Ukraine was under no obligation to extend it. No more than China was obligated to extend the lease on Hong Kong after it ended. That lease ended, and the UK left.

The lease here ended, and Russia did not want to leave so invaded. So by your silyl claims, UK would have been entitled to invade China back in 1997.

God, I love how idiots who do not know actual history and facts try to use nothing but insults and propaganda to show how they are right. It is downright hilarious and predictable. You are almost like trying to have a factual discussion with Snitwin, but in a mirror.
The coup ran the sitting President out of office. Only after the fact did they have a vote, which wasn’t an impeachment since they didn’t have the votes.

Crimea was leased to Russia until 2042.

Again, let’s see YOU go over there and fight Russians to kick them out of Ukraine. Of course you won’t, because you are a coward. You won’t put your money where your mouth is.

Again, let’s see YOU go over there and fight Russians to kick them out of Ukraine. Of course you won’t, because you are a coward. You won’t put your money where your mouth is.

And once again, you are simply running off with your mouth.

But as an FYI, I just recently retired after decades in the military and multiple deployments. Tell me, how much time do you have in uniform?

Myself, I have literally served every president since President Reagan. Yet to a bloviating blowhard who likely never wore a uniform in his life I am the "coward".

As I have said, I do not believe you are a "Conservative". Almost every single thing you say comes off a the imaginings of a mentally deficient Ultra Liberal who is trying to present himself as what he thinks a Conservative is like. And your repeating lies as truth only confirms that.

Forum List

Back