RT 🇷🇺 : " Musk responds to Ukraine ‘treason’ claims "

They treat this whole horror show like some kind of sports competition. They just keep cheering for their "team" and Ukrainians and Russians are being bled white. Those who support keeping this thing going are ghouls, IMO. As for Musk, he doesn't owe the OP or Ukraine a damned thing. Calling the man a traitor is ignorance on display.

OP has a SERIOUS Russia-hate syndrome going. It's so bad that I think he'd cheerfully watch as millions of Russians died. I've never hated anyone to that degree. Even my few enemies over the years would never have given me pleasure if they died or were seriously harmed.

1694610820151.png

The truth is the first casualty in war.

Setting up starlink LEO satellites is not as simple as flipping a switch or giving them a "run" command.
Then there's the dedicated sections of bandwidth of these satellites and a host of other safety and security systems needed to be put in place as well as the routing commands and ground links that need to be brought online as well. It's not simple or easy.
Where Musk likes to claim its easy to make himself appear smart it's also not he, himself doing the coding. He has code monkeys for that. And he is kinda a crappy person to work for....low wages and high demands. Granted it's a great resume polisher but there's such a demand for code monkeys that they are en masse finding other jobs. Especially in the field of "AI" which is nothing more than database management with some quirks and special features.

If Musk said that his network in the area of Crimea was not working yet....then I'd tend to believe him. Where his team got the area over Kiev working (likely by bandaids and bailing wire) the rest likely still had some major issues to resolve.
Then on top of this Musk clearly stated many times publicly and privately that he did not want to be a pawn, used, or take part in this war in any way, shape, form, or fashion. He wanted no part in any of it.
It was by strong-arm tactics that he got Kiev and surrounding areas up and running. And we have seen lots of combat footage because of this.
Now we are talking about internet over a territory in dispute by several nations...where Musk wants positive relationships that will last much longer than this war.

I seriously doubt that we are hearing the truth about this. I've never heard of a missile (traveling at mach 3-5) using the internet to find its target...they generally use ground mapping and GPS satellites and inertial guidance. Where stealth missiles travel slower...it's still a big huge beacon (countering it's stealth) if it used satellite internet for navigation.

Likely this is some sort of smear campaign for some reason other than what we are hearing. (Which would be so normal it's not funny)

So relax...stop with the hate and anger farming. The truth is likely something very different than what we are hearing.
First time I’ve seen Elon be this quiet I wonder why?. Great reporting

They treat this whole horror show like some kind of sports competition. They just keep cheering for their "team" and Ukrainians and Russians are being bled white. Those who support keeping this thing going are ghouls, IMO. As for Musk, he doesn't owe the OP or Ukraine a damned thing. Calling the man a traitor is ignorance on display.

OP has a SERIOUS Russia-hate syndrome going. It's so bad that I think he'd cheerfully watch as millions of Russians died. I've never hated anyone to that degree. Even my few enemies over the years would never have given me pleasure if they died or were seriously harmed.
Elon Musk likes to think he saved us from Armageddon. He’s just brought it closer | Timothy Snyder

Forum List

Back