Breaking: Donald Trump "It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

Trump is a national embarrassment. We are the laughingstock of the world.

Yes your support for Obama and the far left have done that already, just like Clinton is being laughed at.

But only a far left drone would ignore that!

You can thank yourselves for setting the bar so low after voting twice for Obama!

Just a few months after marrying Melania, Trump brags about his sexual assaults on women. He brags he tried to have sex with a married woman.

He says it is okay to call his daughter a piece of ass. He extols her sexual features.

He says he prefers stupid women. He is not interested in women who are educated in his contests.

I've never seen rubes as tenacious in their support of a total scumbag like I have with Trump's Chumps.

Yes your support for Obama and the far left have done that already, just like Clinton is being laughed at.

You can thank yourselves for setting the bar so low after voting twice for Obama!
Too bad for you, retard, I don't support Obama. What's your excuse for defending Trump?

You have nothing. He's a piece of shit, and people like you and he are destroying the Republican and conservative brands. I am going to enjoy watching all you sick fucks getting kicked in the only tooth in your head.

Too bad for you, retard, I don't support Obama. What's your excuse for defending Trump?

You have nothing. He's a piece of shit, and people like you and he are destroying the Republican and conservative brands. I am going to enjoy watching all you sick fucks getting kicked to the curb.

Oh the irony of the far left drone that supported 80% of Obama's polices and is voting for worse than Bush Hilary!

Show where I have defended Trump!

People will defend most vehemently those who are like them the most. Trump is the embodiment of what they really value. Everything they say about 'family values' and being 'moral' and all that is just total bullshit. What they really value is the objectification of women, mistreatment of women, sexual assault, adultery, incest, bigotry, racism, hate, etc.

They want Trump to win because they think a Trump victory will allow them to fulfill their own fantasies of adultery and incest with their own daughters. They think he will make their sick fetishes "ok."

It's well known Trump lusted after his daughter Ivanka...
Said he would be banging her....
If he wasn't so much older....

Then after a pause he finally added ...
Or if I wasn't her Father....

Pretty creepy...

Trump and Ivanka1.jpg Trump and Ivanka2.jpg Trump and Ivanka3.jpg

Forum List

Back