Breaking: Donald Trump "It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

• Banned
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.

• Banned
A normal father would beat the shit out of Stern for saying that about his daughter. Instead, the incest loving Trump just agrees -- while having a boner.

My gosh, it's clear that the liberal regressives here have never had a normal chat with a male in their lives!

Worse, they consider having such chat being part of "patriarchy" - an imaginary feminist far left regressive concept.

But CNN is of course, of the different opinion...

Clinton-News-Network.jpg

Oh the funny sarcasm of Howard Stern? Yeah, that's the showbiz Trump had to leave. But yeah Stern likes to make things awkward in a funny way. This is too funny because the CNN media heads are spinning. So what if Stern called Ivanka hot. She actually is good looking and smart.

He said the same about Tiffany.

On camera.

Then said he would have to wait to see how those boobs turned out.

He's slime. I've been saying his sheep don't care but I suspect its part of why they like him. He's slime.

My gosh, it's clear that the liberal regressives here have never had a normal chat with a male in their lives!

Worse, they consider having such chat being part of "patriarchy" - an imaginary feminist far left regressive concept.

Clinton-News-Network.jpg

A "normal chat" would be about how they want to hit on their own daughters?

No. That is NOT normal.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ. Where do you people come from?

This is the one that ended any chance he had. The only thing to watch for now is Republicans trying to postpone the election because their nominee is a clusterf#$k. Sorry, early voting has already started Republicans, you have to suck it up and take the landslide loss that is coming to you. Likely it will be better for your party than if Trump had won.

This guy is vile by any standard. Every woman is someone's mother, or daughter and this is how this lowlife views women. And it doesn't matter what anyone else 'did', this is who HE is. This is what HE does.

On camera.

He's slime. I've been saying his sheep don't care but I suspect its part of why they like him. He's slime.
Does that make you smarter than Trump, though?

Clinton-News-Network.jpg

A "normal chat" would be about how they want to hit on their own daughters?

No. That is NOT normal.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ. Where do you people come from?

The sewer. They crawl out from the sewer.

On camera.

It makes his followers sheep, slime and anti-American. See above for one of his sheep saying this is normal for men's "chat".

Oh yeah, almost forgot - DEPLORABLE.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

On camera.

It makes his followers sheep, slime and anti-American. See above for one of his sheep saying this is normal for men's "chat".

In your own bitter clinging way. Meanwhile Trump is trying to make America great again. Calling us deplorable only helps.

On camera.

In your own bitter clinging way. Meanwhile Trump is trying to make America great again. Calling us deplorable only helps.

Maybe Trump wants to make America great again by grabbing your daughters pussy? She's a hot piece of ass, after all.

Let's make America great again by grabbing random pussy! Sexual assault rules!!

(note to idiot mods -- the above is rhetorical commentary.)

Forum List

Back