Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Wait, didn't you just say it was "radical" to suggest it was racism, and that it is not reverent of the dead to do so?

No, you simply like to read what you want to read. It's radical to leap to judgement before the cause has been fully determined. We all know what it might be, but I will wait for the authorities to make that conclusion.

Ahh.

So its disrespectful of the dead to suggest it was racism - until the cops give the go ahead.

Got it.

I had no idea you loved government so much.

The police chief of Charleston, who is white and who gave a very good, professional announcement shortly after the crime, has already pronounced this as a hate crime. That automatically means that racism was involved.

End of story.

No...it means the shooter hated the people......he murdered 8 people...but lets really lock him up because he was a racist?

Have you guys figured out yet how to blame the victim and exonerate the shooter? While you are there make sure Obama is blamed.

Oh Gawd.........sweetie, you're going to be stuck in the bubble forever!!:spinner:

man oh man, how pathetic. We all should know Obama is at fault FOR NOTHING. neither is Holder, Sharpton, the traveling Race hustling so called, Activist Protesters from Ferguson, Baltimore, etc. Hired by Sharpton and his gang of no justice NO PEACE

Because I don't pretend whites aren't racist?

No, you simply have no reverence for the dead. Already people like you are using the them to push your radicalized racial agenda. You and people like you who do things like this are disgusting, revolting.

So its "radical" to suggest racism may have had something to do with a white man shooting up a black church?

Seriously?

Yeah...you had me at "he murdered 9 people" who cares why he did it.......? And you same people will be the ones saying he shouldn't be executed......

The police chief of Charleston, who is white and who gave a very good, professional announcement shortly after the crime, has already pronounced this as a hate crime. That automatically means that racism was involved.

End of story.

So, they have a confirmation of motive, or the chief is acting wisely to forestall riots?

You think we'd have this SCREAMING headline about the persons skin color if the shooter had been an Asian, Indian, Oriental, etc etc?

Here we go again folks. and next they will have them a RIGHTWING extremist, racist bigot, who is anti-government, read Sarah Palin's facebook and hated Obama. so they went out and shot up a church that had black people in it

Hey, Staph Infection, instead of bitching about other people, why don't you fucking grow up and stick to the facts?

A young white man, age 21 or 22, goes into a a black church during Wednesday Evening church services and brutally shoots 9 people dead. He then calls the police while on the run and taunts them and claims that he also has a bomb in the vicinity.

Sounds like a nasty, nasty, evil perp to me. I hope the cops get him and they get him quickly.

Or do you support him having murdered 9 completely innocent people in cold blood? Is that your position?

Stephanie, do you even have a heart? A soul? A conscience?

Or is your ideology the only thing that is important to you?

Damn, you are one thoroughly disgusting troll.

You know Staph has to bring her partisan political views into every incident. It is her MO....unfortunately.

So its "radical" to suggest racism may have had something to do with a white man shooting up a black church?

No, people like you are prone to presupposition, prejudgement.

Sorry, wouldn't want to be prejudiced against a guy who just killed a bunch of people. That would be disrespectful of his victims, right? Man you've got some seriously twisted logic going on here.

You have a well defined pattern of doing so, you know, like Ferguson or Trayvon Martin, for example.

Huh?

Like I said, if it is racism, then it is. But don't presume to use those who died to push the "those gun toting southern republicans are racist!" argument. Fuck off.

When did I say gun toting southern Republicans are racist? Damn near ALL Republicans are racist. Case in point - a white guy shoots up a church full of black people, and anyone who suggests racism was involved is being disrespectful of the dead and "pre-judging" the white guy who just killed them.

Wrong political party, the democrat party is the racist party....

Wait, didn't you just say it was "radical" to suggest it was racism, and that it is not reverent of the dead to do so?

No, you simply like to read what you want to read. It's radical to leap to judgement before the cause has been fully determined. We all know what it might be, but I will wait for the authorities to make that conclusion.

Ahh.

So its disrespectful of the dead to suggest it was racism - until the cops give the go ahead.

Got it.

End of story.

No...it means the shooter hated the people......he murdered 8 people...but lets really lock him up because he was a racist?
In the first place white could be Hispanic, or Middle East or one of us white folk. As far as hating people, I suggest he hated Christians.
as long as everyone wants to get stupid and claim its racism before the guy is even caught, let me jump in and add some more stupidity to the conversation.
I say he was a homosexual who hated Christians because they wont let him marry his butt buddy and adopt kids, so, he went in and shot up the church.
or how about this, he was a muslim convert that was on his own personal jihad based on his readings in the koran and was just warning the infidels.

Explain. Does the black community have to think long and hard about every act of violence one black asshole commits??????

That would be a good idea, actually. Thanks in large part to the race goading of the Democrats and the sheer number of incidents, each incident now paints the entire community, and "Black Fatigue" is settling in across the country at an astounding pace. That will only hurt the black community and could ultimately result in the undoing of sixty years of progress in relations.

The Democrat's racial politics are intentional, of course. They thrive on chaos.

Definitely agree........the victimization shit is getting out of hand. Except for the PC zombie whites, there is a festering "Im sick of this shit" attitude amongst whites. Its just a fact.......never will see it reported anywhere but that's the prevailing sentiment unless one prefers to live in a bubble.:bye1:. 50 years of social engineering ftl.......:gay:

Shooter was a nut but lets face it......progressive idea's made him snap!! F'ing duh!!

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
America needs more guns. had the pastor been packin, this would not have happened. Americans are not even safe from the gun epidemic in church.

Okay...since you started it....

Was the church a gun free zone as most churches are....except of course for the killer...they seem to be exempt from the gun free zone rule.....?

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

Because almost all shooters end up being lefties.......

Ahh.

Got it.

End of story.

I saw the statement from the Chief and Mayor this morning and they both were visibly shaken. They were in agreement that this was a hate crime. There is no doubt that this was a hate crime. Both gave profession and well thought out statements condemning this cruel act.

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

Progressives have tried to portray every shooter for the past ten years as a right wing teaper extremist. So far, all the shooters have been progressives. Eventually you'll get it right. Law of averages and all. However, in this case we don't know yet. Odds are it is indeed some sick racist asshole who did the deed. And yes, were one of the folks armed in the church the asshole wouldn't have killed as many.

At the same time...we don't know why he did it.......it could be for any number of reasons.....but why would the lefties wait for the truth or reality....

Ahh.

Got it.

End of story.
No shit Sherlock.

Unfortunately, we knromow where this is headed. We can see it just in this thread. I've read Al Sharpton is on his way down

Just horrible

That would be most unfortunate. Sharpton only divides people, and this is not a time for division.
The Demagoguery Party loves division.

Somebody needs to get to SC and organize riots.

Sharpton to the rescue.

You think we'd have this SCREAMING headline about the persons skin color if the shooter had been an Asian, Indian, Oriental, etc etc?

Here we go again folks. and next they will have them a RIGHTWING extremist, racist bigot, who is anti-government, read Sarah Palin's facebook and hated Obama. so they went out and shot up a church that had black people in it

Hey, Staph Infection, instead of bitching about other people, why don't you fucking grow up and stick to the facts?

A young white man, age 21 or 22, goes into a a black church during Wednesday Evening church services and brutally shoots 9 people dead. He then calls the police while on the run and taunts them and claims that he also has a bomb in the vicinity.

Sounds like a nasty, nasty, evil perp to me. I hope the cops get him and they get him quickly.

Or do you support him having murdered 9 completely innocent people in cold blood? Is that your position?

Stephanie, do you even have a heart? A soul? A conscience?

Or is your ideology the only thing that is important to you?

Damn, you are one thoroughly disgusting troll.

You know Staph has to bring her partisan political views into every incident. It is her MO....unfortunately.
and we know you have to troll with your nasty comments and name calling
there wasn't anything partisan about it. but ANSWER THE DAMN question? if the shooter were any other SKIN COLOR. you're an infection of hate on this board

Last edited:

Forum List

Back