Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

You'd never say that on a thread where a black person committed a crime.
The race of the suspect does not make the comments here any less stupid.
Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

Or maybe the police will save us thousands of tax payers dollars and take this nut out....

BIg deal, TheOldSchool is so progressive that he has already found every white guy in the US guilty of SOMEONE'S murder.
No I've just found THIS white guy INNOCENT! :eek:

Have you noticed how the thread is slowly angling itself towards exonerating the shooter?

No....but if anyone on this board even comes close to defending the shooter or this heinous act, they need some serious help with mental and emotional issues.

Unfortunately, we know where this is headed. We can see it just in this thread. I've read Al Sharpton is on his way down

Just horrible

No mention of the gun type.... Must not be a semi automatic handgun or AR type, not fitting the narrative..... Just an observation, seems to be the first thing reported on. Just straight forward news story. Hope they catch the little punk so he can rot in a cell for the next 50 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.

bucs90

Good thread, thanks for posting it.

I made an adjunct thread to yours, just to get beaucoup links and screenshots out there - easier for people to find.

Media Coverage of the June 17th Charleston shooting reference thread US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I hope the cops catch the perp sooner than later.

There seems to be an above average number of stupid post on this thread.
Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?

Well, the first and only truly immutable fact is that this kind of crime should never happen, anytime, anywhere, with any group of people at all.

Murdering people in the middle of worshipping is as low as a person can go. There is, imo, no lower point than this.

I feel this way when Jews get murdered while worshipping in a Synagogue, or the Sikhs who were murdered in a Temple somewhere in the Snowbelt last year (Wisconsin? Minnesota?), or Christians in a Church and yes, Muslims in a Mosque.

Some things in life should be instinctively completely off limits, and this is one of them.

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.
Explain. Does the black community have to think long and hard about every act of violence one black asshole commits??????

Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

Or maybe the police will save us thousands of tax payers dollars and take this nut out....
Or the media covers this so much that it creates copycats all over the country.

I think that's what they want.

All of these blacks showing their asses in Ferguson and Baltimore.....I'm surprised it took this long for some nutcase to waste a bunch of innocent blacks somewhere.

No mention of the gun type.... Must not be a semi automatic handgun or AR type, not fitting the narrative..... Just an observation, seems to be the first thing reported on. Just straight forward news story. Hope they catch the little punk so he can rot in a cell for the next 50 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking...........the media must be bumming!!

Still........the gun grabber k00ks will be all over this:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

There seems to be an above average number of stupid post on this thread.

Well, the first and only truly immutable fact is that this kind of crime should never happen, anytime, anywhere, with any group of people at all.

Murdering people in the middle of worshipping is as low as a person can go. There is, imo, no lower point than this.

I feel this way when Jews get murdered while worshipping in a Synagogue, or the Sikhs who were murdered in a Temple somewhere in the Snowbelt last year (Wisconsin? Minnesota?), or Christians in a Church and yes, Muslims in a Mosque.

Some things in life should be instinctively completely off limits, and this is one of them.
Happens every day in the Middle-East. Has been for over a decade. Christians murdered by Muslims. That's what ISIS is doing right now.

Not a peep out of you because of it.

You think we'd have this SCREAMING headline about the persons skin color if the shooter had been an Asian, Indian, Oriental, etc etc?

Here we go again folks. and next they will have them a RIGHTWING extremist, racist bigot, who is anti-government, read Sarah Palin's facebook and hated Obama. so they went out and shot up a church that had black people in it

Hey, Staph Infection, instead of bitching about other people, why don't you fucking grow up and stick to the facts?

A young white man, age 21 or 22, goes into a a black church during Wednesday Evening church services and brutally shoots 9 people dead. He then calls the police while on the run and taunts them and claims that he also has a bomb in the vicinity.

Sounds like a nasty, nasty, evil perp to me. I hope the cops get him and they get him quickly.

Or do you support him having murdered 9 completely innocent people in cold blood? Is that your position?

Stephanie, do you even have a heart? A soul? A conscience?

Or is your ideology the only thing that is important to you?

Damn, you are one thoroughly disgusting troll.

Explain. Does the black community have to think long and hard about every act of violence one black asshole commits??????

That would be a good idea, actually. Thanks in large part to the race goading of the Democrats and the sheer number of incidents, each incident now paints the entire community, and "Black Fatigue" is settling in across the country at an astounding pace. That will only hurt the black community and could ultimately result in the undoing of sixty years of progress in relations.

The Democrat's racial politics are intentional, of course. They thrive on chaos.

Wait, didn't you just say it was "radical" to suggest it was racism, and that it is not reverent of the dead to do so?

No, you simply like to read what you want to read. It's radical to leap to judgement before the cause has been fully determined. We all know what it might be, but I will wait for the authorities to make that conclusion.

Ahh.

So its disrespectful of the dead to suggest it was racism - until the cops give the go ahead.

Got it.

I had no idea you loved government so much.

The police chief of Charleston, who is white and who gave a very good, professional announcement shortly after the crime, has already pronounced this as a hate crime. That automatically means that racism was involved.

End of story.

'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Yes......let's ignore all the vast majority of deaths of blacks men at the hands of other black men...it is more important when the rare incident of a white man kills blacks.....

Forum List

Back