BREAKING: Biden to Announce Campaign Bid by Video Next Week

Good luck Joe “SS Titanic” Biden Too moderate, too white, too male,too heterosexual.
Former Vice President Joe Biden expected to launch presidential campaign next week

Yet he leads all the polls.

I'm not personally in favor of Biden getting the nomination. I have real reservations about his age. But he could keel over the day after inauguration and it would still be an improvement over Trump.
For now. Wait until he opens his mouth and starts speaking.

Good luck Joe “SS Titanic” Biden Too moderate, too white, too male,too heterosexual.
Former Vice President Joe Biden expected to launch presidential campaign next week

I'm not personally in favor of Biden getting the nomination. I have real reservations about his age. But he could keel over the day after inauguration and it would still be an improvement over Trump.
Who do you want...do tell? I think Harris will get it because she is an aggressive loud mouth black woman. Democrats will eat it up and other candidates, because of PC brainwashing, will be too chickenshit to confront her with facts.

Considering the great success Trump's demonstrated as POTUS, while Biden is unproven, can you explain why you came to the conclusion Biden is an improvement?

twilight-zone-912x600.jpg

Meanwhile, at Our Lady of Saints all girl middle school, Concerned parents erupt upon hearing Joe Biden plans to drop by on his campaign trail...

263143_Angry-Crowd3.jpg

Normally, yeah, Biden says some stupid things. But that was before Trump lowered the bar to the point snails could leap over it.

Considering the great success Trump's demonstrated as POTUS, while Biden is unproven, can you explain why you came to the conclusion Biden is an improvement?

What "Great Success"? He inherited a good economy and his sychophants have to wrestle him to the table to keep him from fucking it up.

Normally, yeah, Biden says some stupid things. But that was before Trump lowered the bar to the point snails could leap over it.

What "Great Success"? He inherited a good economy and his sychophants have to wrestle him to the table to keep him from fucking it up.
creepy Joe

giphy.gif

Inherited a good economy? We haven’t had a “good economy” since 1986.

creepy Joe

giphy.gif
I think she’s a bit too old for Joe.

Trump is the man. He spanks your ass daily!

Who do you want...do tell? I think Harris will get it because she is an aggressive loud mouth black woman. Democrats will eat it up and other candidates, because of PC brainwashing, will be too chickenshit to confront her with facts.
Don't forget she slept her way up the ladder. Yes they love that sort of thing.

More stupid tv clips to come. It’s going to be awesome. At least I haven’t seen him holding onto the podium to keep from falling, like Bernie. Yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe is too creepy....even Obama had to stick him on the back porch and make him use the rear door to the white house.....

Last edited:

Biden is also a complete failure. During his previous two times he ran for the roses in 1988 and 2008, he only got 1% of vote.

Further, President Obama gave him an important task a few years ago, to find a cure for cancer. Again, a complete loser. Pathetic.
Trump will schlong him

State of the Union 2016: Obama Says Biden Will Cure Cancer

Forum List

Back