Breaking: As I Predicted , The Maid LIED About Dominique Strauss-Kahn

At this point, the information comes from his defense team

No.
It was the Prosecution that came forward and told the judge that in their investigation they found information that "gave them pause".
Then a police source said that her stories changed from moment to moment

It also usually takes alot for prosecutors to back down like this, so the whole situation is EXTREMELY screwed up right now.

No.
It was the Prosecution that came forward and told the judge that in their investigation they found information that "gave them pause".

It also usually takes alot for prosecutors to back down like this, so the whole situation is EXTREMELY screwed up right now.

I was thinking the same thing myself.
When the prosecution reverses course that means they have pretty strong evidence that makes prosecution no longer possible. They most definitely would not drop the case because of a tricky background.

No.
The added info gives them pause, but they have not backed away from the evidence.

This guy is filthy rich, and it was a foregone conclusion that his money was going to get him out of any punishment.

Nafissatou-Diallo-maid-assaulted-by-IMF-Chief-Dominique-Strauss-Kahn.jpg

Nafissatou Diallo
Guinean Woman
who accused IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn

"I told you so...." ???? Did you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...out-dominique-strauss-kahn-2.html#post3810866

Dominique Strauss-Kahn's Accuser Speaks Out - ABC News

"The woman whose accusations upended the politics of France and the workings of one of the world's most prominent banking institutions was unequivocal in her assertion that Strauss-Kahn attacked her inside Room 2806 at the Sofitel Hotel in New York City.

"I never want to be in public, but I have no choice," Diallo told ABC News, adding, "Now, I have to be in public. I have to, for myself. I have to tell the truth."

Diallo re-enacted moments of the alleged assault, at one point kneeling on the floor to describe how she said Strauss-Kahn tried to force her to commit a sex act."

Introducing the next President of France! I am actually sick to death of our whole criminal system: Overeager prosecutors, Cops, Judges, prison guards, prisoners, citizens, you name it. Time to go back to innocent until proven guilty, and lets have prisons where being locked up is the punishment- it's enough. And of course the media is nuts, anything for ratings and controversy. How about some good journalism? FCS...:eusa_angel:
Fidel explains it best. "you don't own it"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEXWWvlK_-M&feature=related]‪Fidel Castro speaks English to American reporters‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Introducing the next President of France! I am actually sick to death of our whole criminal system: Overeager prosecutors, Cops, Judges, prison guards, prisoners, citizens, you name it. Time to go back to innocent until proven guilty, and lets have prisons where being locked up is the punishment- it's enough. And of course the media is nuts, anything for ratings and controversy. How about some good journalism? FCS...:eusa_angel:

Meanwhile he was booked in jail, paraded around like he was a pervert, forced to spend millions defending himself, just because the powers-that-be wanted to be politically correct.

No, if he was set up, his PERP WALK was NOT motivated by political correctness.

It was designed to destroy his career in the short run.

When I read that he was busted at the airport, VERY shortly after the "alledged crime took place, I got suspicious.

Why?

Because I found it nearly impossible to believe that a man with that kind of PUBLIC SUCK, would be taken down so quickly after his alledged crime.

This single fact lead me to SUSPECT, that the machinery of the law was in place and prepared to detain him BEFORE the alledged crime even took place.

You mean sorta like the hearings on Rupert Murdock?:lol:

Forum List

Back