Breaking: As I Predicted , The Maid LIED About Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Rape is one of the few crimes, maybe the only one, in which it is always the victim who has perpetuated the crime. Consider Kobe Bryant or William Kennedy Smith or Indian reservation rapes, what is it that makes most rape victims hide the crime? To say you have been raped is to open your being up to a society that feels it must always be your fault. Society and law can argue the picayune and mundane detail in almost any dispute, but say you are raped and you may as well mark an X on your forehead.

Rape Crisis Information Pathfinder

Oh, cry me a river. What nonsense.

Rape is one of the few crimes, maybe the only one, in which it is always the victim who has perpetuated the crime. Consider Kobe Bryant or William Kennedy Smith or Indian reservation rapes, what is it that makes most rape victims hide the crime? To say you have been raped is to open your being up to a society that feels it must always be your fault. Society and law can argue the picayune and mundane detail in almost any dispute, but say you are raped and you may as well mark an X on your forehead.

I'm all with you on this one..but why is it the accused must be pasted all over the media and the victim's identity hidden? That makes no sense.

Have the trial..and AFTER the verdict..identify the convict...if guilty.

It is not the case in an actual rape. In an actual rape the perpetrator should be strung up from the nearest tree by the relatives and friends of the victim.

The issue becomes complex when the accusation is between people where there is a possibility that the act was consensual. Unless you are into BDSM or suicide there is a very small chance of crimes like assault, robbery or murder being consensual. They are clear cut, attacker/robber vs. victim.

The same is true in cases of rape where it is obvious the two people do not know each other, and the crime is less about sex than more about the demented delusions of power the attacker has. These are similar to the crimes above in that it is obvious what has happened. This is also true in cases where the person is drugged intentionally by a person, thus removing the other person's ability to provide consent.

The problem lies with accusations of rape between people who know each other, and where there is a chance the act was consesnual, and the one of the parties decide ex post facto they didnt want to do it, usually due to mutual intoxication. The issue here is that we take great pains to protect the accuser, and rightly so, but we basically let the accused be thrown to the media wolves, where if they are proven innocent, they now have the hard task of rebuilding thier reputation.

It is not the case in an actual rape. In an actual rape the perpetrator should be strung up from the nearest tree by the relatives and friends of the victim.

The issue becomes complex when the accusation is between people where there is a possibility that the act was consensual. Unless you are into BDSM or suicide there is a very small chance of crimes like assault, robbery or murder being consensual. They are clear cut, attacker/robber vs. victim.

The same is true in cases of rape where it is obvious the two people do not know each other, and the crime is less about sex than more about the demented delusions of power the attacker has. These are similar to the crimes above in that it is obvious what has happened. This is also true in cases where the person is drugged intentionally by a person, thus removing the other person's ability to provide consent.

The problem lies with accusations of rape between people who know each other, and where there is a chance the act was consesnual, and the one of the parties decide ex post facto they didnt want to do it, usually due to mutual intoxication. The issue here is that we take great pains to protect the accuser, and rightly so, but we basically let the accused be thrown to the media wolves, where if they are proven innocent, they now have the hard task of rebuilding thier reputation.

:clap2:

Which is basically impossible.

:clap2:

Which is basically impossible.

It sucks, but short of a media blackout on rape cases where the consent issue is in doubt, I dont see a way around it. I see real rape as one of the worst crimes you can commit, somtimes worse than even murder. It is a direct attack on persons body and mind and requires pre-meditation, as compared to some killings which could be incidental, or unwanted.

The problem with a crime so vile is that those accused of it are seen as monsters, and for those convicted, rightly so.

Oh whatever.
It is this attitude that condemns the accused before an investigation is even started. Rape is a terrible crime, however it is equally terrible to assume guilt because the crime you are accused of is bad.
Once again we may have a situation where the media glorifies the true criminal while lambasting the innocent one...just so they can feel good about themselves and for ratings.
Remember the lacrosse team? How the media vilified them, their season was cancelled, their scholarships were revoked...all the while the accuser was showered with praise, money and fame. And then when it was found she completely fabricated the story - no apology from the media - no apology from black "leaders" who got on national tv trashing the kids.

Hellsfire - even our President did this!!! Went on national television accusing a well respected police officer based on an accusation....no public apology from him either.

The main issue is over the credibility of the witness. She is having issues keeping her story straight, as well as some shady connections and questions about some activities right after the dude's arrest.

Cases like these are a nightmare for prosecutors. Move too fast and you get accused of slandering an "important person", move too slow and you are "protecting the powerful and shoving a poor common person under the bus".

They had a valid reason to arrest him based on the story they got, its only after investigation by the DA that they are finding all the stuff that makes the accuser look bad.

This of course will lead to massive conspiracy theories either saying this was a hit job on Mr. Frenchie, all the way to an illuminati based setup of the accuser to protect one of thier own.

The "story" itself sounded incredible. He hid naked..then chased her into the HALLWAY? Then got on top of her and forced her to give him oral sex???

I mean..wouldn't that create a ruckus? Every hotel I've been to, when there is cleaning going on..more then one person is doing it.

I don't want to be too graphic, but I can envision a rather painful outcome if a man tries to force a woman into oral sex.

Last edited:
The 1st Amendment is there to allow any exposure in crimes, so either victim or perpetrator should be revealed to the public. I don't think either should be protected from the media.

And with todays technology there is no reason you cannot ID the perpetrator, so to begin with, no probable cause-no accusation or arrest.

As to rape, if women want to protect themselves, buy a gun & buy one of these.............

I_Ride_My_Trojan_silicone_butt_plug_H-503.jpg

They had a valid reason to arrest him based on the story they got, its only after investigation by the DA that they are finding all the stuff that makes the accuser look bad..

HUH?

A "valid story", how is that? Did Mr Strauss-Kahn confess? Because if he maintained his innocence then the story is not valid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had a valid reason to arrest him based on the story they got, its only after investigation by the DA that they are finding all the stuff that makes the accuser look bad..

HUH?

A "valid story", how is that? Did Mr Strauss-Kahn confess? Because if he maintained his innocence then the story is not valid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had an accusation they believe was credible. Also maintaining innocence is not a get out of arraignment free card. The police get a complaint, they check it for basic validity (accuser is not a nutter, basic facts are there, i.e. both people were in the place in question) and at that point they have the right to make an arrest, or at least question the suspect.

Thats how it works for ALL criminal accusations.

At this point, the information comes from his defense team

HUH?

He didn't maintain his innocence - he admitted to a sexual encounter with the maid.

prosecutors have not necessarily reached a new conclusion over the allegations against Mr Strauss-Kahn and have not decided whether to downgrade the charges, the official said.

Investigators are also not backing away from earlier evidence which showed semen had been found on the maid's uniform.

He is charged with seven counts including four more serious felony charges - two of criminal sexual acts, one of attempted rape and one of sexual abuse - plus three misdemeanour offences, including unlawful imprisonment.
BBC News - Ex-IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn freed without bail

From the BBC News article:
But prosecutors have not necessarily reached a new conclusion over the allegations against Mr Strauss-Kahn and have not decided whether to downgrade the charges, the official said.

Investigators are also not backing away from earlier evidence which showed semen had been found on the maid's uniform.

He is charged with seven counts including four more serious felony charges - two of criminal sexual acts, one of attempted rape and one of sexual abuse - plus three misdemeanour offences, including unlawful imprisonment.

So it sounds like, while the case is in trouble due to the flakiness of the "victim," we are still a bit away from declaring it all a lie, case closed, all over.

Now, I happen to agree whole-heartedly that rape laws need to be updated to protect BOTH parties until all evidence has been heard, etc...I also think that in this particular circumstance there was something of a time issue...

Strauss-Kahn, as I remember was on a jet, getting ready to head back to France. The French would have listened to this claim and said, "Um...non, merci...we're going to keep him here.." because the man has a history of sexually harassing women in the oh-isn't-it-just-the-French-way manner that everyone seems to think is so cute in Europe.

I'm not quite sure I'm willing to walk down the road of "She's got a shady past...so if she accuses someone of rape she shouldn't be trusted." I think that they should have calmly, respectfully, and discreetly detained Strauss-Kahn...but I'm willing to bet that he didn't want to come quietly.

If the woman is proven to have lied about this I believe she should be sent to prison. This is an unbelievably unfair and devastating charge to level at someone and I believe that doing it falsely should have serious consequences. But I'm not willing to not investigate someone powerful...or let that powerful person escape to a country that will most likely not cooperate...simply because the alleged victim isn't a nun and the alleged perp is rich.

At this point, the information comes from his defense team

No.
It was the Prosecution that came forward and told the judge that in their investigation they found information that "gave them pause".
Then a police source said that her stories changed from moment to moment

Forum List

Back