BREAKING: Anti-Trump CIA ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella Panicked After Caught Lying on ICIG Complaint...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
FULL TITLE: BREAKING: Anti-Trump CIA ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella Panicked After Caught Lying on ICIG Complaint: Tried to Revamp Statement on Oct. 8 After He Was Caught on Oct. 2

A photo of CIA whistleleaker Eric Ciaramella shaking Barack Obama’s hand in the Oval Office was published on a close friend’s wedding site last year.

The photo was obtained by the Washington Examiner and it again suggests Eric Ciaramella is a political hack with a partisan Trump-hating agenda.

Eric Ciaramella is a 33-year-old CIA officer who was planted inside the White House by ex-CIA chief John Brennan to spy on Trump and thwart the Spygate investigation being conducted by US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham.

Ciaramella was NOT on Trump’s July 25 phone call with Zelensky, yet he filed a whistleblower complaint based on hearsay from a ‘source.’

Vindman publicly testified Tuesday and crumbled under questioning from ranking member of the House Intel Committee Devin Nunes (R-CA) when asked about who he spoke to about Trump’s call with Zelensky.

Eric Ciaramella is not a whistleblower. He is a CIA leaker and a far left political hack with an agenda to remove Trump from office.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

-------------

not hard to imagine this guy panicking.
IMG_7928-1.jpg

Was the source in on the call? If not, that makes whatever CIAnderella said third-hand.

It gets better. Chuck Schumer Inadvertently outed Vindman as the Chief Whistleblower on Twitter.

OOPS! Looks Like Senator "Cryin' Chuck" Schumer Just Inadvertently OUTED One of Schiff's Whistleblowers!

Twitter

Chuck Schumer
@SenSchumer

LTC Alexander Vindman and whistleblowers like him are patriots.

They are standing up for the Constitution they swore an oath to defend.

They don’t deserve these disgraceful attacks, and they must be protected from reprisals.
4:27 PM · Nov 22, 2019

AND POGO THINKS TWEETER ISN'T A SOURCE OF GREAT INFORMATION.....THINK THAT WILL COME UP IN THE SENATE HEARING....JUST LIKE BIDENS EXTORTION CAUGHT ON TAPE, WE GOT SCHUMERS TWEET!!!...CAUGHT....ROTFLMFAO

I can’t believe the POTUS is going to be impeached based on hearsay from a CIA operative sympathetic to Obama, Brennan, and Biden.

Holy shit the conflict of interest is off the charts!

It’s not even direct fucking evidence and he didn’t testify and wasn’t cross examined.

Such utter utter utter bullshit.

It’s astonishing to me that people are ok with this railroading even if they don’t like Trump. This shit is wrong. Next time it could easily be against a POTUS they like.

Just because you don’t like Trump doesn’t make it ok.

Nunes should have brought up when Schiff was duped by the comedians over and over and over. I know he brought it up, but he should have been specific and brought it up every time he spoke.

Eric Ciaramella is a 33-year-old CIA officer who was planted inside the White House by ex-CIA chief John Brennan to spy on Trump and thwart the Spygate investigation being conducted by US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham.

Kmt3Rqo.png

If they do "impeach" it's a Pyrric victory: they lose the House, Senate and SCOTUS for a generation

an NFL linebacker cant stop Trump from going on twitter and tweeting about this story

my predicted Trump tweet:

"the intel agencies have run amok. they have run amok. we need someone strong who can reign them in. not just strong, but smart. where's my Roy Cohn?"

I can’t believe the POTUS is going to be impeached based on hearsay from a CIA operative sympathetic to Obama, Brennan, and Biden.

It’s not even direct fucking evidence and he didn’t testify and wasn’t cross examined.

~~~~~~
NSA Spying on Americans Is Illegal | American Civil ...
NSA Spying on Americans Is Illegal
In the 1970s, America learned about the extensive domestic political spying carried out by the FBI, the military, the CIA, and the NSA, and Congress passed new laws to prevent a repeat of those abuses.
The National Security Act of 1947 contained a specific ban on intelligence operatives from operating domestically. In the 1970s, America learned about the extensive domestic political spying carried out by the FBI, the military, the CIA, and the NSA, and Congress passed new laws to prevent a repeat of those abuses.
Especially the lawfully elected president of the United States of America.

Eric is Witness # 1 for the Senate, I'm sure he'll be able to clear it all up when he testifies under oath

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_nov_17_2019_5_.jpg

Forum List

Back