Chutzpah as the Main Instrument of the Political Manipulations in the House of Representatives

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Over the past twenty years, I have been ashamed several times for our country (I do not deliberately consider aggressions against other countries and the killings of OTHERS here - it caused completely different emotions).

The first experience was during the Republican-wide Clinton – Lewinsky scandal, when the whole country watched with rapture t the details of the First Person of the State's oral sex experience in the Oval Office.

In their attempt to "drown" the Democratic president the Republicans did not stop at nothing, shaking the used linen of the First Person of the State and the modest Jewish girl Monika Lewinsky, who аllegedly skillfully performed the oral sex in the Oval Office - subject of envy of some impotent Republicans...

They did not think about the long-term consequences for the society, that all that was weakening one of the three pillars of state power in the country in the eyes of its citizens... Trust in power cannot be supported only by the threat of punitive services

I watched in disgust the game of make-believe facade democracy in the year 2000, when the “reborn” "alcoholic and sexual animal in the past", according to journalists, "strangly" won the “elections...

I was ashamed of my country by the US Secretary of State Colin Powell"s speech, when he lied to the whole world showing the test tube of detergent at the UN General Assembly in 2002 - so-called "evidence" that the government of Saddam Hussein was really developing weapons of mass destruction .

During the events of September 11, 2001 I was shocked and ashamed to watch the numbed Commander-in-Chief who didn't poop his pants after the message that the country had been attacked.

And now - in 2019, when the House of Representatives of the US Congress turned into a flock of frantic extrimist democrats who shamelessly use the entire chutzpah arsenal in their quest for topple President Trump.

In their desire for power, for the state feeding manger, the Democrats demonstrate behavior that not only does not fit into the framework of parliamentarians, but just of normal and decent people.

Outrage reigns in the walls of the House of Representatives,
procedural lawlessness, logical and legal mayhem, extreme arrogance and belief in impunity...

What is especially dangerous is that the Democrats dragged the army, navy and special services into the political struggle. Even in North African countries such as Egypt, the army DOES NOT INTERFERE in the political struggle.

What happens in the House of Representatives of the US Congress corrupts the public consciousness of the people, which is poisoned by the fact that you can be a corrupt official, a liar, the bawdy that paws women in the elevator, cuddle with the most corrupt official of Ukraine, who in a year increased his fortune by 84 times and in 6 years turned the Ukrainian people into beggars and and YET be the "front-runner" of the democratic race for the presidential nomination, who is so fiercely defended by the extrimist Democratic parliamentarians.

And all this despite the fact that the VICE is WRITTEN all over the face of the "front-runner".

694940094001_6095090518001_6095092399001-vs.jpg

694940094001_6036873124001_6036866638001-vs.jpg

images

9-22-19-hunter-biden-2014-2019-burisma-ukraine_orig.png

"SOFT" CORRUPTION

images

Hypocrite???

3bglxl.jpg

biden-kiev.jpg

_79181562_79181555.jpg

Two of a Kind or simply Love???

biden_vs.jpg

Sleight of hand and no cheating

AR-141129628.jpg&updated=201411210935&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Accomplices

viktor-shokin-biden-joe-hunter-burisma-ukraine-.jpg

Last edited:
Deep State has been destroying all the world (mentally and physically) for the sake of money and power.

As for me I'm ashamed of my home country of Ukraine which Soros and Obama's administration have turned into a corrupt place where only crooks and Nazis feel good. They wanted to do the same with Russia, but Russia has a strong and patriotic leader, who has been able to resist so far, thanks God.

That's why they alleged all those myths about "Russian aggression", "Russian interference", etc. and even managed to hobble president Trump with all those lies. Their army of brainwashed Americans have been successfully serving Deep State's interests vs the interests of their own country, their own families and themselves. Unbelievable but true...

Deep State has been destroying all the world (mentally and physically) for the sake of money and power.

As for me I'm ashamed of my home country of Ukraine which Soros and Obama's administration have turned into a corrupt place where only crooks and Nazis feel good. They wanted to do the same with Russia, but Russia has a strong and patriotic leader, who has been able to resist so far, thanks God.

That's why they alleged all those myths about "Russian aggression", "Russian interference", etc. and even managed to hobble president Trump with all those lies. Their army of brainwashed Americans have been successfully serving Deep State's interests vs the interests of their own country, their own families and themselves. Unbelievable but true...

THEY humiliated and robbed two peoples (or one people) - Russians and Ukrainians.
Ukraine - a flourishing and prosperous country in 6 years has become the poorest state in Europe!

But I can not agree with your assessment of the leadership of Russia.

Both in Ukraine and in Russia the same bastards rule - in Russia they seized power, having shot more than 4000 thousand Slavs in Moscow in 1993, -in Kiev in 2014. But ALL of them are - ONE and the same people disguised as either Ukrainians , or as Russians.

By the way, THEY continue to trade with each other, while in the Donbass the Slavs kill the Slavs (they clear the territory for the so-called "werewolves" and "aliens" - representatives of non-indigenous peoples who disguise themselves or no longer disguise themselves as Slavs).

By the way, the same thing happened in America during the Second World War - American businessmen continued to trade and provide loans to the German fascist regime until mid-1943 ...

I agree with most of that. By the way, the same thing happened in America during the Second World War - American businessmen continued to trade and provide loans to the German fascist regime until mid-1943 ...

I agree with most of that. By the way, the same thing happened in America during the Second World War - American businessmen continued to trade and provide loans to the German fascist regime until mid-1943 ...

I LOVE the "Democrats" reaction on my comment - the Great Silence

images

This place in the burial ground is quite suitable as a temporary shelter for the political corpse of the present front-runner of the electoral democratic race.I think there is no need to comment on who offers to rent this place. :)))

Forum List

Back