Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

How did she break the rules? Is a write in campaign breaking the rules?

She joined a party and agreed to abide by its primary system. If she leaves that system and does what she wants, then she should expect the same, or more, in return.

Hmm, sounds like the entire republican party to me!!! LMAO!!! :lol:
Sounds like democracy to me, which according the financial contribution's to both parties means being a corporate bitch.

Last edited:
He'd be an idiot not to take on a 1706 vote lead with every tool he had.

i assume that includes you.

btw, it's a 2200 vote lead, and that's only if he wins all 8100 ballots that he's challenged. he's toast.

Murkowski has a lead of about 10,400 votes. Miller had challenged 8,153 of the ballots counted for Murkowski, but he would still be behind even if he won every challenge.

Read more: Miller seeks to stop election certification: 2010 Alaska Election | adn.com

Someone should explain mathematic impossibly to Mr Miller.

LOL, now you're posting stuff that wasn't even posted to you and whining about it.,
you need to get over yourself, it's you who is playing the victim...
cry us all a friggen river, why don't ya.waaa waaa waa..:lol:

Actually, I was just proving you are ****. If you don't like being called one, don't act like one.

all one has to look at is your post in this thread to see who is a low class lady, and I use that word loosely..
have you said **** enough yet?

You love this!!! It's why you post here. I'm mad at myself for not figuring this out sooner.

loons...

from the article:

Anchorage U.S. District Court Judge Ralph Beistline denied Miller's request to immediately stop the state Division of Elections from counting write-in ballots that strayed from the exact spelling of a candidate's name.

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

The rules state that her name has to be spelled correctly.

You cant start guessing "voter intent", or at least they shouldnt.

She knew the rules.... Hell, they even handed out "cheat sheets".

Seems that every time a vote is in question the candidate that is the most left leaning always seems to win :doubt: I find that suspicious.

Shame on the Republicans for not backing their candidate 100%... thats what is wrong with the GOP.

1. even if EVERY disputed ballot is discarded, she's still ahead by over 2,000 votes even if we were to toss every single disputed ballot.
2. not every disputed ballot is EVER discarded.
3. not all ballots are being disputed
4. losers ALWAYS try to toss ballots.
5. really re the left-leaning candidate? May I direct you to Bush v. Gore? And other than Al Franken, what "left leaning candidate has won after a re-count who wasn't expected to win before the recount? what right leanding candidates have won under such circumstances?
6. HE LOST! HE LOST HE LOST! No matter how much you don't like that, at some point, even if you want to pretend it wasn't a 10,000 vote lead, a 2,000 CERTAIN lead is insurmountable, particularly in populaiton-sparse areas like Alaska.

Last edited:
loons...

from the article:

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

Seems that every time a vote is in question the candidate that is the most left leaning always seems to win :doubt: I find that suspicious.

Shame on the Republicans for not backing their candidate 100%... thats what is wrong with the GOP.

1. even if EVERY disputed ballot is discarded, she's still ahead by over 2,000 votes even if we were to toss every single disputed ballot.
5. really re the left-leaning candidate? May I direct you to Bush v. Gore? And other than Al Franken, what "left leaning candidate has won after a re-count who wasn't expected to win before the recount? what right leanding candidates have won under such circumstances?
6. HE LOST! HE LOST HE LOST! No matter how much you don't like that, at some point, even if you want to pretend it wasn't a 10,000 vote lead, a 2,000 CERTAIN lead is insurmountable, particularly in populaiton-sparse areas like Alaska.
re #5 Washington state Governors race a few cycles ago
the dem was WAY behind, requested SEVERAL recounts and magically they "found" a sack/box of ballots that put King county's voter turnout over 105%

re #5 Washington state Governors race a few cycles ago
the dem was WAY behind, requested SEVERAL recounts and magically they "found" a sack/box of ballots that put King county's voter turnout over 105%

i'd want to see a link.

but he made the statement. let him come up with his own "info"

and regardless, as i said, even if every single disputed ballot were dumped (and they wouldn't and shouldn't be) she still wins by over 2,000 votes.

they need to stop because it isn't about him winning... that isn't happening. so i'm thinking maybe he's doing this for palin just so it doesn't look like she got her butt beat this badly.

Forum List

Back