BREAKING: 20,000 Yazidis rescued

No one has said 20,000 was insignificant.

Nice Red herring though, I'm certain someone will want to discuss Palestinians instead of the remaining 20,000 refugess or the fact that if Obama had not dithered away for the past 2 months, there would be no refugees at all.

You know, I don't think the statute of limitations, even figuratively speaking, has run out on the Bush administration's culpability in creating the Iraq of today.

If the world wants to save the world from ISIS, let the UN step up. Iraq is no more our concern than the neverending civil war, or whatever they're calling it now,

in the Congo.

Agreed.

Remove Americans from Irbil and Bagdad, and let the UN take care of the refugees that survive the slaughter.

:eusa_hand:

:lol:

Sorry I just could not keep a straight face.

That is exactly what should happen.

Obabble got exactly what he wanted...abandonment of Iraq.

How long can the US remain in a country that does not want us? How long should US military members be at risk of transfer to a hostile nation? Military personnel must never have homes or families, it appears.

Accept reality, Iraq was never stable since its inception with a dictator, and there was a civil was 2007-2008; the American people wanted OUT, but now must prevent genocide.

As for "abandonment" the US should have married Iraq to begin with, but we did, now we own it, AGAIN.

Last edited:
Read Carefully.

I mentioned dropping bombs on ISIS.

Two months ago.
On ISIS.

Just like we did a few days ago.
On ISIS

Beginning to sink in yet?

I don't recall it was Bush's INTENT, either, in 2003, to bring about the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis,

but he did. While as a bonus he was cultivating the grounds for an ISIS to grow out of.

Look, I appreciate your obsession with Bush: What better defense do you have for Obama than to simply change the subject from what Obama is actually DOING, to rehashing a 10 year old arguement about, "deaths of hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqis" all babies, sleeping in cribs, and their mothers, at some UN safe zone that Americans were purposely targeting because US forces were so careless in Iraq, shooting at everything that moved just like the Machine gunner in Apocolypse Now which as you know is the most realistic war movie ever made by hollywood.

History does not begin and end with the inaugurations of presidents.

Look, if you think it was wrong not to leave 20,000 (or pick your own number) troops in Iraq (the law notwithstanding)

then you must believe that it would be the right thing to put 20,000 troops back into Iraq.

Is that your position, or, like most idiots around here, do you not have a position?

No one has said 20,000 was insignificant.

Nice Red herring though, I'm certain someone will want to discuss Palestinians instead of the remaining 20,000 refugess or the fact that if Obama had not dithered away for the past 2 months, there would be no refugees at all.

You know, I don't think the statute of limitations, even figuratively speaking, has run out on the Bush administration's culpability in creating the Iraq of today.

If the world wants to save the world from ISIS, let the UN step up. Iraq is no more our concern than the neverending civil war, or whatever they're calling it now,

in the Congo.

What is the UN going to "step in" with Gertrude...your broom?

I don't care what the UN does. No one can prove Iraq matters, and until they do, Iraq cannot be a vital interest of the US.

How can China, a world power, survive without meddling into Middle East messes?

How is that possible?

All time the government has must be spent on controlling the populace, plus China does "meddle", quietly.

so many BREAKING threads I thought the board was broken ... true to form, the war mongers ARE broken.

WAR WAR WAR MORE WAR... WE NEED MORE WAR !

Iraq War IS 13 YEARS OLD !!! Even the stupid Russians left after 10 years.. We could be there 13 more years, take a 3 month break, and those third world pukes would be right back at each others throats killing each other ... what part about that is soooooooo difficult to understand? The mid east is the mid east and will ALWAYS be the mid east... The USA IS NOT big brother to the WORLD.

enough is enough.
How much genocide could you live with?

Exactly as much as YOU lived with before 43 DECIDED to invade Iraq and left the mid east to its own design ...

Look, you can argue about what went on before all you want, but the present reality is that there is a great evil unfolding in Iraq. And it is time that we should put an end to that evil. We should do a wipeout on the ISIS. No quarter asked, none given.

Forum List

Back