Breaking: $14 Billion Of El Chapo's Drug Profits Will Be Used Towards Paying For The Wall

My post from Sept.2/16:
"Mexican drug cartel money will pay for the WALL until they are unable to continue to destroy tens of thousands of lives in the US."
Every ounce of illegals drugs seized by the US Border Patrol or other LE agency coming from Mexico should be weighed and the 'street value' determined.
That amount should be billed directly to the 100% corrupt Mexican government.
The bill is to be paid within 30 days.
Any amount not paid will be deducted for any monies that were to be sent to Mexico for (cough) 'aid' etc.
If your neighbor had a yard covered in dog shit and he kept letting his dogs track their shit onto your property and the dog shit ruined your lawn wouldn't you tell him to stop the fucking dogs from coming onto your property and also give him a bill for fixing your lawn? If he refused to pay there are 'other ways' to get back at him.
Of course if you're a LIB coward pussy-boy like Obama you wouldn't have the 'stones' to stand up for yourself.

I kind of like Limbaugh's idea. He said it would be great if Trump started a Go Fund Me account to pay for the wall.

Conservatives don't protest, don't start riots, don't stop cars in the street. We take out our anger other ways such as at the voting booth and boycott businesses and entertainment which we believe promote the liberal agenda (See ESPN's ratings).

A billion dollars? I don'l know, but it would be interesting to see how much America is willing to cough up for something we really want and leave Schumer out of it.

Go ahead and start a gofundme then and tell us how it goes :badgrin:

Why haven't you already donated since you want it so bad? I have a clue.

Cause you don't want it. Your actions prove it.

One poster said somebody else did it. Not widely publicized, so until it is, I doubt much money will be collected. But again, I would love to see it just like when you attacked Chick-Fil-A for having a religious opinion on queer marriages. Conservatives and normal people flooded the restaurants in response to your boycott.

YES...........YES! It has to be explicitly said.

Nice try but the law disagrees with you as evident by the overturning of Trump's ban.

No, it's leftist tyranny. It's judicial activism. You want me to post the law on Trump's immigration decision. I have it right here, and it's not hard to read or understand.

Your attempt to frame everything including following the Constitution as being "leftist" is lame. If you for caught running a red light you'd blame leftist laws too! All to object to it under a bullshit labeling ploy. Sorry bruh, you have to follow the Constitution and it doesn't hinge on whether or not you can call it names or not.

Nice try but the law disagrees with you as evident by the overturning of Trump's ban.

No, it's leftist tyranny. It's judicial activism. You want me to post the law on Trump's immigration decision. I have it right here, and it's not hard to read or understand.

Your attempt to frame everything including following the Constitution as being "leftist" is lame. If you for caught running a red light you'd blame leftist laws too! All to object to it under a bullshit labeling ploy. Sorry bruh, you have to follow the Constitution and it doesn't hinge on whether or not you can call it names or not.

A hard leftists who suddenly cares about the constitution?

Well, at least it's new.

A hard leftists who suddenly cares about the constitution?

Well, at least it's new.

What's this new thing where people stopped caring about the Constitution?

My post from Sept.2/16:
"Mexican drug cartel money will pay for the WALL until they are unable to continue to destroy tens of thousands of lives in the US."
Every ounce of illegals drugs seized by the US Border Patrol or other LE agency coming from Mexico should be weighed and the 'street value' determined.
Any amount not paid will be deducted for any monies that were to be sent to Mexico for (cough) 'aid' etc.
If your neighbor had a yard covered in dog shit and he kept letting his dogs track their shit onto your property and the dog shit ruined your lawn wouldn't you tell him to stop the fucking dogs from coming onto your property and also give him a bill for fixing your lawn? If he refused to pay there are 'other ways' to get back at him.
Of course if you're a LIB coward pussy-boy like Obama you wouldn't have the 'stones' to stand up for yourself.

I kind of like Limbaugh's idea. He said it would be great if Trump started a Go Fund Me account to pay for the wall.

Conservatives don't protest, don't start riots, don't stop cars in the street. We take out our anger other ways such as at the voting booth and boycott businesses and entertainment which we believe promote the liberal agenda (See ESPN's ratings).

A billion dollars? I don'l know, but it would be interesting to see how much America is willing to cough up for something we really want and leave Schumer out of it.

One poster said somebody else did it. Not widely publicized, so until it is, I doubt much money will be collected. But again, I would love to see it just like when you attacked Chick-Fil-A for having a religious opinion on queer marriages. Conservatives and normal people flooded the restaurants in response to your boycott.
Here ya go... put your money where your mouth is...

Click here to support US Border Wall organized by Natasha Greenlee

They need your help! They've only raised $10 and the latest estimate on the wall is up to $22 billion.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

My post from Sept.2/16:

Here ya go... put your money where your mouth is...

Click here to support US Border Wall organized by Natasha Greenlee

They need your help! They've only raised $10 and the latest estimate on the wall is up to $22 billion.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Since all they have is $10 whole dollars I'll check back and see if Ray puts his money where his mouth is. It'll be easy to see since they only have 1 donor right now. :lol:

That's the problem. The Constitution has nothing to do with any of these leftists judges decisions. They are making it all up and using the Constitution as a cover for their judicial activism. They are in essence legislating from the bench.

That's the problem. The Constitution has nothing to do with any of these leftists judges decisions. They are making it all up and using the Constitution as a cover for their judicial activism. They are in essence legislating from the bench.

Right, so the Constitution says you can't discriminate and the judges say you can't discrimate and you say it's all phony because they cited the Constitution? Lol...are you dizzy yet?

Right, so the Constitution says you can't discriminate and the judges say you can't discrimate and you say it's all phony because they cited the Constitution? Lol...are you dizzy yet?

There was no discrimination. It was a complete lie. Nothing in the EO said anything about religion. The lying liberal judge made it all up.

It'll be done through the 'El Chapo Act' by Ted Cruz. It won't be all through El Chapo's seized profit and assets but through other drug kingpins seized money and assets as well. This is brilliant and who would object?

The acronym for the act stands for: Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order.

E.L.C.H.A.P.O.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/senator-cruz-pushes-el-chapo-act-pay-trump-border-wall/

Wouldn't that money be much better spent on things that actually WORK? Like high tech motion detectors--(that they can't see) and more border patrol stations. BTW in the below video --that will lead into another one--the cost for materials on the wall alone was 26 billion dollars. That doesn't include labor to build it.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

ghavidel20130310145716093.jpg

20503_more-immigrants-attempt-to-cross-the-border-fences-in-melilla_1_large.jpg

border-crossing-595x270.jpg

1440714131098.jpg

ladderwall_1.jpg

A 30' foot wall when we have 40' extension ladders--give me a break! They have Home Depot's in Mexico too.

Last edited:
It'll be done through the 'El Chapo Act' by Ted Cruz. It won't be all through El Chapo's seized profit and assets but through other drug kingpins seized money and assets as well. This is brilliant and who would object?

The acronym for the act stands for: Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order.

E.L.C.H.A.P.O.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/senator-cruz-pushes-el-chapo-act-pay-trump-border-wall/

Wouldn't that money be much better spent on things that actually WORK? Like high tech motion detectors--(that they can't see) and more border patrol stations. BTW in the below video --that will lead into another one--the cost for materials on the wall alone was 26 billion dollars--that didn't include labor to build it.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

20503_more-immigrants-attempt-to-cross-the-border-fences-in-melilla_1_large.jpg

border-crossing-595x270.jpg

1440714131098.jpg

ladderwall_1.jpg

A 30' foot wall when we have 40' extension ladders--give me a break! They have Home Depot's in Mexico too.

Senior Trump.jpeg

There was no discrimination. It was a complete lie. Nothing in the EO said anything about religion. The lying liberal judge made it all up.

Again it doesn't have to say it specifically it just has to have that impact in practice. Sorry you don't understand that. For example, I can't refuse to serve pail people then say "hey! I never said white people"

Again it doesn't have to say it specifically it just has to have that impact in practice. Sorry you don't understand that. For example, I can't refuse to serve pail people then say "hey! I never said white people"

Nothing like that. What don't you understand? Muslims from countries not outlined by the President were allowed to come here; that's most of the Muslims in the world.

WHERE IS EL CHAPO'S MONEY? MEXICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL ADMITS NO ONE CAN FIND A DOLLAR

Drug kingpin and prison escape artist Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was one of the most notorious, vicious and wealthy criminal masterminds of his time. Problem is, authorities can’t seem to find a single dollar of the billions El Chapo’s cartel raked in over the years, Mexico’s attorney general admitted during a television interview Wednesday, according to The Guardian.
El Chapo’s money is missing—Mexican attorney general admits U.S. officials can't find it

WHERE IS EL CHAPO'S MONEY? MEXICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL ADMITS NO ONE CAN FIND A DOLLAR

Drug kingpin and prison escape artist Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was one of the most notorious, vicious and wealthy criminal masterminds of his time. Problem is, authorities can’t seem to find a single dollar of the billions El Chapo’s cartel raked in over the years, Mexico’s attorney general admitted during a television interview Wednesday, according to The Guardian.
El Chapo’s money is missing—Mexican attorney general admits U.S. officials can't find it

Well that's what I was thinking I heard. They can't find his money. If it's in Mexico--I doubt Mexico is going to turn it over. I imagine most of these drug lords put it in off shore accounts in other peoples names--that they can't trace back to them.

So does that mean we're supposed to waste 14 billion on a worthless wall.

Why not? We wasted over 1 trillion dollars on a worthless healthcare program; one billion of those dollars for a stupid internet site.

If you want to really secure the border--high tech motion detectors would work with more border patrol stations. Something they can see can and will always be compromised. A 30' wall isn't going to put a dent into securing the border. But you're right, the Federal Government is excellent at wasting money. What's another 14 billion--to put a feather in the Comrade's hat. But it's going to be pretty embarrasing for him when we see people going under and over that wall the day after it's built. 26 billion was for materials only--it didn't include labor so I don't know how much of a wall you'll get anyway.

750x422

They have found 240 of these in the San Diego region alone.

They have no problems getting over walls either.

This video says it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back