Breaking: $14 Billion Of El Chapo's Drug Profits Will Be Used Towards Paying For The Wall

WHERE IS EL CHAPO'S MONEY? MEXICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL ADMITS NO ONE CAN FIND A DOLLAR

Drug kingpin and prison escape artist Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was one of the most notorious, vicious and wealthy criminal masterminds of his time. Problem is, authorities can’t seem to find a single dollar of the billions El Chapo’s cartel raked in over the years, Mexico’s attorney general admitted during a television interview Wednesday, according to The Guardian.
El Chapo’s money is missing—Mexican attorney general admits U.S. officials can't find it

Well that's what I was thinking I heard. They can't find his money. If it's in Mexico--I doubt Mexico is going to turn it over. I imagine most of these drug lords put it in off shore accounts in other peoples names--that they can't trace back to them.
That is why I said early in the thread that they had already spent it..Or some politician(s) took it and put it in a bank account in Switzerland...

Last edited:
WHERE IS EL CHAPO'S MONEY? MEXICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL ADMITS NO ONE CAN FIND A DOLLAR

Drug kingpin and prison escape artist Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was one of the most notorious, vicious and wealthy criminal masterminds of his time. Problem is, authorities can’t seem to find a single dollar of the billions El Chapo’s cartel raked in over the years, Mexico’s attorney general admitted during a television interview Wednesday, according to The Guardian.
El Chapo’s money is missing—Mexican attorney general admits U.S. officials can't find it

Well that's what I was thinking I heard. They can't find his money. If it's in Mexico--I doubt Mexico is going to turn it over. I imagine most of these drug lords put it in off shore accounts in other peoples names--that they can't trace back to them.
That is why I said early in the tread that they had already spent it..Or some politician(s) took it and put it in a bank account in Switzerland...

Yeah--it's hard for me to believe that the Federal Government would hold onto drug money for more than a day--LOL

That is why I said early in the tread that they had already spent it..Or some politician(s) took it and put it in a bank account in Switzerland...

Yeah--it's hard for me to believe that the Federal Government would hold onto drug money for more than a day--LOL
I know, even the drug dealers have a hard time keeping it..

So does that mean we're supposed to waste 14 billion on a worthless wall.

Why not? We wasted over 1 trillion dollars on a worthless healthcare program; one billion of those dollars for a stupid internet site.

If you want to really secure the border--high tech motion detectors would work with more border patrol stations. Something they can see can and will always be compromised. A 30' wall isn't going to put a dent into securing the border. But you're right, the Federal Government is excellent at wasting money. What's another 14 billion--to put a feather in the Comrade's hat. But it's going to be pretty embarrasing for him when we see people going under and over that wall the day after it's built. 26 billion was for materials only--it didn't include labor so I don't know how much of a wall you'll get anyway.

750x422

They have found 240 of these in the San Diego region alone.

They have no problems getting over walls either.

ghavidel20130310145716093.jpg

This video says it all.

And you think you're the only one that figured that out?

If Trump signs the spending bill, the things you outlined will be implemented. No money was allocated for the wall, but 1.5 billion for advanced illegal immigrant detection.

I have never been a proponent of the wall (I've always felt that the money would be better spent on technology and people as a means of securing our borders). But after seeing this, it's hard to argue with the results...

Lol @ Lyin' Ted, who himself and his family were completely humiliated by Trump, deciding to try to bail Trump out by stealing from Americans to build a pipe dream :rofl:
Confiscating money from drug raids is stealing? Liberal logic. Sigh.

Lol @ Lyin' Ted, who himself and his family were completely humiliated by Trump, deciding to try to bail Trump out by stealing from Americans to build a pipe dream :rofl:
Taking money from the general fund for a political stunt? Yes, that's stealing from Americans.

Taking money from the general fund for a political stunt? Yes, that's stealing from Americans.
Where did the money come from? Sigh. Liberals have lost their damn minds. We seized the money in drug raids. What is your malfunction?

Where did the money come from? Sigh. Liberals have lost their damn minds. We seized the money in drug raids. What is your malfunction?
Lots of drug money is confiscated every year. That goes to the general fund, which is used to ease the burden of funding the government for the taxpayer. Now Lyin' Ted wants that money to be used for a lame shenanigan instead. Thus stealing it from the public.

Lots of drug money is confiscated every year. That goes to the general fund, which is used to ease the burden of funding the government for the taxpayer. Now Lyin' Ted wants that money to be used for a lame shenanigan instead. Thus stealing it from the public.

Drug money confiscated can't pay for even a small fraction of what drug enforcement is costing, idea that it can also be used to pay for something else is laughable.

Drug money confiscated can't pay for even a small fraction of what drug enforcement is costing, idea that it can also be used to pay for something else is laughable.
Tax revenue can't pay for everything people demand. You have no point. Move along kido.

Not really. Most of it goes back to the department that made the bust:

Dirty Money: Where Does It All Go?

Forum List

Back