Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff ousted in impeachment vote

At least the Brazilians came to their senses, I'm not sure what the democrook voters excuse is.

Under Rousseff, Brazil’s first female president, the economy sharply contracted while unemployment, inflation and public spending rose. The country lost its precious investment grade rating.

Wow, that sounds familiar!!

Rousseff blamed global economic conditions and the end of the commodities boom for Brazil’s troubles.

She should have blamed Bush.

What's amazing to me is these people elected a former Communist guerilla actually believing she could improve their country.

Do you know how ironic that statement is? We elected a radical Muslim believing he could improve our country

We?

I meant we as in this country elected. You'd have to kidnap my children to get me to vote for that evil man or his Muslim wanna be protege.

What's amazing to me is these people elected a former Communist guerilla actually believing she could improve their country.

Do you know how ironic that statement is? We elected a radical Muslim believing he could improve our country

We?

I meant we as in this country elected. You'd have to kidnap my children to get me to vote for that evil man or his Muslim wanna be protege.

I said back in 2008 he would be an unmitigated disaster...and here we are

Forum List

Back